Goodman sisters #67 That isn't his Jamaican roots that's Sun Burn ☀️🔥🇯🇲

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she covers the bump! Whereas bikini clad proz was hand on head mounting a horse in the sea with her airbrushed bump on full display 🤣 Annie would never
Screaming I’m pregnant with Kyle walkers kid 😂😂😂
she seriously thinks it’s a flex absolutely moron she is

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Strutting her lard arse about the beach resort her married sperm donor paid for to get her to duck, posing on a poor horse who was probably ready buckle under the weight of her. So classy loz

• Haha
Reading what lauryn said it’s madness she says Annie needed to know because Kyle had already gone to court …
did Kyle stop giving in to her demands ?? Why if he was giving her everything did she need to take him court ??

I don’t get it 😂

Reactions: 17
Reading what lauryn said it’s madness she says Annie needed to know because Kyle had already gone to court …
did Kyle stop giving in to her demands ?? Why if he was giving her everything did she need to take him court ??

I don’t get it 😂
What you not getting?

In all my loving relationships I’ve had to put any demands/requirements through court 🤣💜

Is this not normal? 🙊

Had a tit day today but just sat back and thought. At least I’m not beggy..

I really thought that horse pic was something someone on here had doctored 🐎🤣 what the duck was she thinking 🤔🤣 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Annie's got a picture on a horse so it had to be done #allornone #theOGgoodmans #lovingandintimate #anniestalksmyinstagram

Reactions: 18
Annie's got a picture on a horse so it had to be done #allornone #theOGgoodmans #lovingandintimate #anniestalksmyinstagram
Stop I never realised Annie also had a horse picture till I just went and looked 🤦🏼‍♀️ Jesus she’s obsessed isn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Stop I never realised Annie also had a horse picture till I just went and looked 🤦🏼‍♀️ Jesus she’s obsessed isn’t she
It is insane like the amount of similar pictures aswell as all the other copying. It is worrying that she feels its OK to act like that but we're meant to believe annies bothered about her lolololol she's obsessed
---
That's what makes vyle even worse giving her that idea by allowing her to be a pump and dump lolol tragic hoe wonder if she's realised she has been royally used and abused. If Kyle wanted her that bad he'd a left when she fell with episode numerous uno plenty men have done it he wouldn't have been the first or last

I don’t get it 😂
I suspect in the Summer Kyle was forced to pull his head out is backside and actually deal with the mess he'd won the treble and was now on Holiday, baby girl had been born and Annie was now pregnant he had to start acting fast. From June to August Lauren was absolutely feral with constant countdowns I think he might have gotten tough with lawyers around this point. And then he bought the big double the agreement shut the duck up house for her to play house in for now.

I've gone back to quickly skim through those threads, I was thinking of making some sort of timeline of her 'countdowns' and was shocked at how bad her behaviour was considering she'd just had her 2nd baby and also had a pre-schooler.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She has legit allowed a man to drive her mad. She can act all unbothered if she likes but her everyday is controlled by the walkers and what they are up to. She's tragic and she needs to focus on they 2 kids of her. God knows how confused kairo will grow up because she's allowed Kyle in and out of his life for her own gain. Mother of the year

Reactions: 22
I suspect in the Summer Kyle was forced to pull his head out is backside and actually deal with the mess he'd won the treble and was now on Holiday, baby girl had been born and Annie was now pregnant he had to start acting fast. From June to August Lauren was absolutely feral with constant countdowns I think he might have gotten tough with lawyers around this point. And then he bought the big double the agreement shut the duck up house for her to play house in for now.

I've gone back to quickly skim through those threads, I was thinking of making some sort of timeline of her 'countdowns' and was shocked at how bad her behaviour was considering she'd just had her 2nd baby and also had a pre-schooler.
She definitely wasn’t getting her way I wish I believed lizzy now 😂😂 I was fooled
I still strongly believe Annie knew and the walkers hatched a plan they knew it would come out but was ready for it ….
no way did Annie only just find out over Christmas especially when lauryn had already taken Kyle to court
---
She has legit allowed a man to drive her mad. She can act all unbothered if she likes but her everyday is controlled by the walkers and what they are up to. She's tragic and she needs to focus on they 2 kids of her. God knows how confused kairo will grow up because she's allowed Kyle in and out of his life for her own gain. Mother of the year
Somebody posted on this thread a while back about lauryn always being like this along the lines of her being obsessed in relationship and it ending very fast …. bunny boiler vibes I can believe it she is a strange strange person

It really annoys me how every article about Annie has to mention prolapse. I’m gonna email them and tell them to stop, there’s not need to mention Proz every time they run a story on Annie. I’m gonna go mad

Reactions: 29

That would be so interesting if you did that! Seeing it all laid out! If you feel you can then it would be much appreciated 🫶🏼

Reactions: 17
See Amelia nearly got herself run over about six times in Dubai -(not like the goodmans to over exaggerate at all 🤥) whilst eye bleeping herself in her phone paying no attention to her surroundings whatsoever 🙄

• Wow
See Amelia nearly got herself run over about six times in Dubai -(not like the goodmans to over exaggerate at all 🤥) whilst eye bleeping herself in her phone paying no attention to her surroundings whatsoever 🙄
I have been to Dubai and personally I don’t think it’s the type of place to being running around in the get up she was wearing.. probably offending the locals who are trying to run her over

Reactions: 24

You should and hopefully the papers pick up on it and post it too seeing as Tattle seems to be their source!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.