Goodman sisters #67 That isn't his Jamaican roots that's Sun Burn ☀️🔥🇯🇲

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was clearly running scared of the psycho so agreed to anything. Times up Prozza you are no longer in control
No matter how silent she is. I will always laugh at how she's lost the control and is now too scared to post tit because, deep down, she knows all her narratives are bullshit and she's now being called out, publicly and nobody is on her side.

It is glorious.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
No matter how silent she is. I will always laugh at how she's lost the control and is now too scared to post tit because, deep down, she knows all her narratives are bullshit and she's now being called out, publicly and nobody is on her side.

It is glorious.
It's funny looking back how she started up the Annie is bullying Kairo again right around the time she was due the girl and then panicked a bit when all the people defending her kept repeating her lie Kyle was single when Kairo was conceived. Suddenly she twisted it too oh my goodness Annie is so awful I wouldn't even care anymore if he wasn't single. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 22

It is glorious.
It is glorious this is the year of her downfall and its so deserved

• Heart
Reactions: 28

It is glorious.
I genuinely think Sian talking out has scared her into not saying anything she knows her lies are being publicly outed and she hates it she has made her minions believe Annie stopped Kyle meeting Kairo when it’s now come to light she was happy to let RRR meet Kiaro ….. I actually don’t think kyle meeting kiaro was secret it makes sense that he told Annie and that’s when Annie said RRR could meet kiaro but Lauren refused !!

He then had a rocky patch with Annie and surgery in London and spent two days sleeping with the hone as it’s easy !?

Reactions: 34
If I was Annie I’d go private and choose (If medically safe to do so) 17th April to have a section 🤣🤣🤣

Think that’s his eldest babes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wonder when her next "loads happening behind the scenes" post will come lol loads of stalking and obsessing over the walkers more like....

• Haha
Reactions: 29
rumour has it she’s running her ‘blog’ for march past Paul breaches legal team 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She must be shitting bricks! Finally!! Queen Annie & Sian with CR and her team behind the scenes working over time for this 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Reactions: 26
I genuinely think Sian talking out has scared her into not saying anything she knows her lies are being publicly outed and she hates it she has made her minions believe Annie stopped Kyle meeting Kairo when it’s now come to light she was happy to let RRR meet Kiaro ….. I actually don’t think kyle meeting kiaro was secret it makes sense that he told Annie and that’s when Annie said RRR could meet kiaro but Lauren refused !!

He then had a rocky patch with Annie and surgery in London and spent two days sleeping with the hone as it’s easy !?
If what Sian said wasn’t true she would of done what she usually does and shared it on her stories telling her little sheep the lies being told but because she knows it was true she didn’t want to draw too much attention to it.
If she didn’t know who Sian was, how come she was so quick to re post that photo of herself in Dubai when Sian posted the photo of Annie?! Stalking at its finest. I hope these followers of hers have finally woken up and realised not only is she a scheming, conniving, home wrecking, black mailing, lying woman but she is not one bit relatable to single mothers. She is nothing more than a spiteful poncing bleep

Reactions: 38
She is a weirdo ain’t she though all the tit she talks about being silenced and a puppet on a string
straight back in her box after two weeks off harassing the walkers 😂😂

taking back control looks that way lauryn 😂😂🤡🤡
---
If what Sian said wasn’t true she would of done what she usually does and shared it on her stories telling her little sheep the lies being told but because she knows it was true she didn’t want to draw too much attention to it.
If she didn’t know who Sian was, how come she was so quick to re post that photo of herself in Dubai when Sian posted the photo of Annie?! Stalking at its finest. I hope these followers of hers have finally woken up and realised not only is she a scheming, conniving, home wrecking, black mailing, lying woman but she is not one bit relatable to single mothers. She is nothing more than a spiteful poncing bleep
She also never wanted RRR near kiaro she wants Kyle to herself she wants her kids to be his main priority it kills her that he has no interest in them but is publicly seen with RRR . She is not right in the head

Reactions: 30
Walks latest story - training for England game Saturday … wedding ring STILL ON.

For once Lozza is speechless, or, she’s been warned she will be sued for defamation & harassment?

Reactions: 25
the Brighton hoe has finally been gagged by walker but behind the scenes she’s still a stalker 😂

might as well thread suggest why it’s silent 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Thread suggestion: kyle gave her a shag, she opened her mouth to a mag, now she’s been given the gag

• Haha
Reactions: 56

It is glorious.
She’s not silent she’s on here on her £8.99 Tesco burner phones

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder what grant must think about this whole situation….
its so embarrassing 😳 instead of shutting her mouth she did that stupid interview and make herself look worst she is beyond vile

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just wanna sing gold digger to Kyle 🤣🤣🤣

she walking around like Michael with yo money 💴 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.