Goodman sisters #67 That isn't his Jamaican roots that's Sun Burn ☀️🔥🇯🇲

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Rose94 when I personally went I seen nothing of the sort, it was strict.

@OtherMoon I thought this too but figured they must have been somewhere it was acceptable to be barely covered 🧐 her mate had her whole ass on show!

Drift Beach Club appears to be classy (something neither sister has but her outfit is far from elegant or smart, evidently the beach club is more relaxed with dress code however she was actually dancing on a public road possibly outside the venue 🤨 she really is Lucky she didn’t get arrested!
It's one of those places people might turn an eye but if you have offended someone then you are in trouble.
In general the Emiratis and Gulf 8 folk don't want to cause trouble for people if they don't need too, I can't recall the Arabic word for it but it's basically haram to cause trouble for people if it can be forgiven.

I should add there are different rules for residence than visitors and we were expected to be more aware and sensitive to Islamic culture than the average tourist and you will sign documents to that effect too. Like I needed a permit to drink alcohol in Dubai but I don't believe the tourist do.

The most judgement I ever saw in Dubai over an outfit was two beautifully dressed Arab woman with head covering tutting at young girls wearing burkas and muttering Saudis!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Think Amelia must be in an establishment where men pay to have women dress like that, because they’re working. Their job is to please the men.

Reactions: 21
I was about to say I wonder if Amelia is out there on business 💩 iykyk

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Think Amelia must be in an establishment where men pay to have women dress like that, because they’re working. Their job is to please the men.
That sort of 'work' was rife in Dubai I was really shocked. You leave your car anywhere and they will putting calling cards on the windscreen.
They also have scouts out to approach men. I remember terrifying one guy to death when he approach my husband and didn't notice me carrying our daughter behind him. :ROFLMAO:

Even the 'high' end stuff that some British girls go over there for there is an 'agent' involved it's simply not something as a woman she can approach and handle herself.
Her father being a pilot will be well aware of her work too. It would break my fathers heart to know I was doing such things. He would probably ask for a refund on my education too if he had paid for it!
---
Are you even allowed to wear stuff like this out in Dubai? I thought they were really strict
It's not as strict as it used to be but certainly not in most places or during the day time. Apparently after midnight then there is a lot more leniency in place. But she couldn't walk into a mall or a restaurant like that they would refuse her service.

At least in Dubai, it's a bit stricter in Abu Dhabi and then I wouldn't ever dare to wear something like that in the other emerits like Ras Al Khaimah.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
There’s a girl/woman round my way she’s a model. Like a real one. She’s very slender amazing body absolutely barking mad mind you. Anyway she had a baby.
She had an affair with a married man, expected him to leave the wife. He didn’t. She then told the wife. They have children him and the wife, and the wife stayed with the husband.
ALL this girl goes on about his him, being a single mum hee insta is open due to work but obvs she blurs the babies face for suspense. But she goes on about how it’s all the wife. No how about he isn’t interested in his mistake?? They’re all the same

Reactions: 24
Notice she’s over there in the international break when any footballers not involved will be holidaying. Such a woman!

Reactions: 22
lololol where is Amelia’s rhythm? Sorry island gyal but what song are you dancing to because it’s not matching up

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Notice she’s over there in the international break when any footballers not involved will be holidaying. Such a woman!
That family are all the same Chloe is not genuine I’m unsure how true it is with the fall out but they all seem fake . Chloe is trying to protect her husbands image but at the same time she is loving the drama and setting up pap shots !!

all of them are vile Chloe only settled for grant because she was to old no footballer wanted her …. Same with lauryn nine wanted her only for cheap sex .

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry, this did make me laugh
Oh goodness Joey Barton is the Laurence Fox of football. A man who despise women being allowed to have anything to do with football.
He's also made enough digs at people of colour for me to think he misses 'the good ol days'
Yes Joey we get back in Sir Bobby's day none of those 4 men pictured would have been allowed to play for England.
Still Kyle can console himself with his 81 English caps to Joeys 1. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh goodness Joey Barton is the Laurence Fox of football. A man who despise women being allowed to have anything to do with football.
He's also made enough digs at people of colour for me to think he misses 'the good ol days'
Yes Joey we get back in Sir Bobby's day none of those 4 men pictured would have been allowed to play for England.
Still Kyle can console himself with his 81 English caps to Joeys 1. 😁

I have no idea who joey Barton is! 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have no idea who joey Barton is! 🫣
He's always been an idiot but lately he seems to have drank the kool aid and is trying to save us from all of societies ills. Men not being Men and all those women that have escaped the kitchen seem to be his primary concerns.
Also getting sued by Jeremy Vine for calling him a nonce.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.