Goodman sisters #67 That isn't his Jamaican roots that's Sun Burn ☀️🔥🇯🇲

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annie's Pals lol doubt it. Annie is surrounded by loyal people other than her rat husband doubt any of her inner circle would speak to a magazine.

Reactions: 37
New article today wander who the ‘source’ is

Probably lauryn ….
---
Annie's Pals lol doubt it. Annie is surrounded by loyal people other than her rat husband doubt any of her inner circle would speak to a magazine.
Definitely lauryn she can’t talk she is clearly gagged so her only way to hurt her is by keeping the walkers in the news she is pure evil
---
Friends say Annie says she needs Kyle to help with the kids 😂😂
he is away working she has never had him home for long so Annie definitely wouldn’t say this

Reactions: 32
Probably lauryn ….
---

Definitely lauryn she can’t talk she is clearly gagged so her only way to hurt her is by keeping the walkers in the news she is pure evil
---
Friends say Annie says she needs Kyle to help with the kids 😂😂
he is away working she has never had him home for long so Annie definitely wouldn’t say this
If that was the case Annie would have got a nanny, but she doesn’t need one, never has never will….unlike some……yes Lauren you!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I personally think it’s time for Annie to walk away romantically from Kyle. He’s proven time and time again he can’t be loyal then plays the victim whenever he’s caught yet goes and goes it again 🤦🏼‍♀️ I could never touch him again knowing he had been with proz and god knows who else 🤮
I would love to see her thrive as a single mum and just maintain a good coparenting relationship with Kyle. She’s absolutely gorgeous and would love to see her have her own identity outside of Kyle I suspect inside she’s absolutely drained💔 it’s hard to walk away from someone who is the only thing you know though so I do totally understand why she forgives him time and time again. If she does get back together with him I think she will eventually leave him once the kids have grown up

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Guys Im so so far behind! No baby Walker yet then? I mean baby Walker not baby named Walker because of sperm donation from Walker.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
New article today wander who the ‘source’ is

I think it was clear when Annie made her first statement about “taking some time away from Kyle” that it wasn’t permanent and she would take him back. They have been together a very long time and through their young and formative years making their attachment (in my belief) very hard to walk away from. They’ve effectively grown up together and probably don’t know who they are without the other. The idea of walking away and starting again and one or the other moving on is probably very difficult. Plus throw in four young children. She clearly loves him and the heart wants what it wants unfortunately even if the head and gut say otherwise. I imagine Annie’s confidence and self belief is at rock bottom after the knocks she has taken in recent years.

Reactions: 36
She’s being quiet coz she knows that people are sick of the same regurgitated tit! She has also be warned that she will be sued for defamation if she carries on telling lies.

She will play the mental health suffering act when England play on Saturday for maximum effect. Probs dress the sprogs in daddy replica shirt then call walks & QA abusive 🤣🤣🤣😵💫

Reactions: 19
Amelia living her best life on the streets of Dubai 🙊
Lauryn is for the streets
Meanwhile Khloe is walking down the street with no coat or bra absolutely Zero decorum between the three of them 🙈

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Meanwhile Khloe is walking down the street with no coat or bra absolutely Zero decorum between the three of them 🙈
Why she jumping about like dobby out of Harry Potter. bleeping bunch of tragic specimens. Carron should've swallowed the whole 3 of them. Comedy gold. The gift that keeps on giving

Looking at her long legs right enough and chloe being taller no wonder lauryn is such a jealous, poisonous bitter five foot nought slag hahaha drawn the short straw loz and the widest prolapsed undercarriage out the 3 aswell now but its worth it for that big house in the mean time 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
As someone who lived in Dubai for years she was risking arrest for that stupid video! Arrest, deportation and ban on re-entering Dubai even to transit to other countries.
There are some things you can get away with in Dubai as a tourist like certain venues allow skimpy clothes such as beaches (think this is a beach resort sort of place) and clubs etc but dancing like that in public is a serious No.

• Heart
Has anyone noticed Kyle is not in any of the England instagram videos? I think he may be busy elsewhere :coronation:;)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
They're all so very unfortunate looking. Great body, but double bagger for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just goes to show pall mall are much better at body’s than faces 😅
It really does show that no matter how much surgery and money a person throws at their face if they aren't already good looking it's pointless they just become more and more distorted looking.

Reactions: 24
Are you even allowed to wear stuff like this out in Dubai? I thought they were really strict

Reactions: 11
As someone who lived in Dubai for years she was risking arrest for that stupid video! Arrest, deportation and ban on re-entering Dubai even to transit to other countries.
There are some things you can get away with in Dubai as a tourist like certain venues allow skimpy clothes such as beaches (think this is a beach resort sort of place) and clubs etc but dancing like that in public is a serious No.
@Rose94 when I personally went I seen nothing of the sort, it was strict.

@OtherMoon I thought this too but figured they must have been somewhere it was acceptable to be barely covered 🧐 her mate had her whole ass on show!

Drift Beach Club appears to be classy (something neither sister has but her outfit is far from elegant or smart, evidently the beach club is more relaxed with dress code however she was actually dancing on a public road possibly outside the venue 🤨 she really is Lucky she didn’t get arrested!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.