Goodman sisters #67 That isn't his Jamaican roots that's Sun Burn ☀️🔥🇯🇲

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wonder why she hasn’t leaked any photos of Kyle holding KW2 like she has with him holding KW1.

Reactions: 22
Heres the thing though even if kyle wants his kids which he might doesnt mean he wants lauren and thats what lauren doesnt get through her thick head they arent some package deal she should have let kairo have a relationship with his daddy without lying on her back and kyle should have been made to earn the title daddy before allowing him to call him daddy!! Kairo could have been involved with kyle annie and RRR eventually but like sian said its never been about tue kids its always about lauren shes selfish and rotten to the core zero loyalty to kairo whatsoever!!!! And now kairos left like where has my daddy gone? Bcz now if kyle wants annie bk there is absoluetly no chance in hell kyle can see laurens kids theyv proved they cant be trusted together even if vistition was done via 3rd party it wouldnt work lauren is too much of a home wrecking dirty skank with no morals and kyle is a weak ass witch who thinks with his dick!!
Imagine the anxiety annie would have everytime kyle went to see those kids wondering when an FYI baby no3 en route post would appear there is no way for kyle to save his marriage and have those kids in is life he will need to choose and own his choice so yet again annie doesnt get the tit for it

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Heres the thing though even if kyle wants his kids which he might doesnt mean he wants lauren and thats what lauren doesnt get through her thick head they arent some package deal she should have let kairo have a relationship with his daddy without lying on her back and kyle should have been made to earn the title daddy before allowing him to call him daddy!! Kairo could have been involved with kyle annie and RRR eventually but like sian said its never been about tue kids its always about lauren shes selfish and rotten to the core zero loyalty to kairo whatsoever!!!! And now kairos left like where has my daddy gone? Bcz now if kyle wants annie bk there is absoluetly no chance in hell kyle can see laurens kids theyv proved they cant be trusted together even if vistition was done via 3rd party it wouldnt work lauren is too much of a home wrecking dirty skank with no morals and kyle is a weak ass witch who thinks with his dick!!
Imagine the anxiety annie would have everytime kyle went to see those kids wondering when an FYI baby no3 en route post would appear there is no way for kyle to save his marriage and have those kids in is life he will need to choose and own his choice so yet again annie doesnt get the tit for it
I agree it's the way Lauren has behaved that's made it impossible for them to be 'blended'
Equally if Kyle had been open with Annie after seeing him at the solicitors then maybe he wouldn't have fucked up twice. They could have found a way for him to see Kairo.
But it's Lauren and Kyle manipulations and secretive behaviour that have caused this mess to turn into a catastrophe.

Kyle comes across desperate to save his marriage to Annie and move back home with their kids.
Asking Annie to forgive him and also take on TWO kids from a mother who has bullied Annie for years and would continue to be a nightmare seems like an inhumane ask to me.

Reactions: 35
I agree it's the way Lauren has behaved that's made it impossible for them to be 'blended'
Equally if Kyle had been open with Annie after seeing him at the solicitors then maybe he wouldn't have fucked up twice. They could have found a way for him to see Kairo.
But it's Lauren and Kyle manipulations and secretive behaviour that have caused this mess to turn into a catastrophe.

Kyle comes across desperate to save his marriage to Annie and move back home with their kids.
Asking Annie to forgive him and also take on TWO kids from a mother who has bullied Annie for years and would continue to be a nightmare seems like an inhumane ask to me.

Totally agree!! Mibi kairo eventually but 2? No way
Kyle needs to make a choice and sad for the mistakes/idiot choices he made with lauren we all know he wants annie!! Does he deserve her not a chance but this baby may pull them back together and if nothing else at lease we know any sadness annies been feeling wont feel as bad when she has her new baby to love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This sort of stuff happens to loads of couples I know people on my estate that have had affairs and farther children outside the marriage all is forgotten and life goes on .

so it wouldn’t surprise me if Annie goes back he is the love of her life I don’t think I could forgive him but it’s her decision to make he needs to mature and prove to Annie he can change . id love to know what’s gone on because surely all isn’t forgotten after just weeks of finding out …. Wonder how bad the blackmailing was and I wonder did he not even see Kairo that much so many questions
---

I don’t think Kyle will ever want anything to do with Lauren’s kids now I just can’t see it ever happening . I think he knows now he could never ask Annie to have those children involved it would be way to much hurt for her . He will always want Annie and RRR no questions asked

I would also love to see the blackmail
I wonder would they be included in court docs? When elle woods digs out the pink trousers for money for the girl

Reactions: 23
I would also love to see the blackmail
I wonder would they be included in court docs? When elle woods digs out the pink trousers for money for the girl
I’d love to find the latest court doc I bet they are wild
I imagine Sian and Annie will want revenge and like Annie said you Get served what you deserve
the walkers are definitely taking lauryn down

Reactions: 25
I’d love to find the latest court doc I bet they are wild
I imagine Sian and Annie will want revenge and like Annie said you Get served what you deserve
the walkers are definitely taking lauryn down
Even Kyle who seems to have a bad case of being a people pleaser and naturally generous seems to be taking a much more direct approach.
At the very least I hope Annie's loved one's have raked him over the coals about being so damn weak in protecting her the first time around and he's thoroughly ashamed and now got his eye wide open to all bullying Annie has endured.

Last edited:
Even Kyle who seems to have a bad case of being a people pleaser and natural generous seems to be taking a much more direct approach.
At the very least I hope Annie's loved one's have raked him over the coals about being so damn weak in protecting her the first time around and he's thoroughly ashamed and now got his eye wide open to all bullying Annie has endured.
I hope he does realise what he’s done I think he does he’s been an idiot completely. How could you be so thick to fall into that trap again jeez

Reactions: 20
I do wonder why she hasn’t leaked any photos of Kyle holding KW2 like she has with him holding KW1.
Coz there aren’t any
---
I bet Lauryn got Chloe to post that story to get people thinking another baby is coming
If so both a pair of ugly c*nts. Top wags won’t like any of the Begman sisters

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I hope he does realise what he’s done I think he does he’s been an idiot completely. How could you be so thick to fall into that trap again jeez
I suspected for the first time this January he might genuinely be worried there was no way back, he was like a shadow of himself.
I bet in the past he's felt guilty but brushed it off as well this is the footballer/Wag dynamic and his social network of people feed into that notion.
He's nearing the end of his carer those people are going to start trickling out of his life, it's his family that will still be there but that might be minus Annie and minus the kids 50% of the time. That's a sad lonely retirement no amount of drink and hookers will fill that void.

Reactions: 24
Because she doesn't have any .I do believe Kyle hasn't met the baby girl. I believe he has only ever seen her on FT, but hasn't physically met her.

• Wow
I don’t believe he has met her either. It’s just funny how she’s got all this duck load of evidence and releases tit about KW1 and Kyle but nothing about her beloved daughter KW2 and Kyle.
Don’t know how her family even associate with her I would be embarraZZed

Reactions: 20
I highly doubt she has anything other than the video she secretly filmed of Kyle and a sheepish looking kairo with 'daddy' ina field in the middle of nowhere. That's the best she could do and it proved nothing other than a sperm donor and the result of episode #1 kicking a ball about pmsl I'm sure he's done that plenty with his 3 sons. Desperate doesnt quite cut it for old begman, she must be furious she's not caused the destruction she planned pmsl

And the picture of Kyle with kairo in a random car park pmsl it looked like he was holding a fan. Sad really for the kids who didn't ask to be born into that mess and will always be known as the love kids with no dynamic

MJs stories. Absolutely nothing classy about that girl is there. How do all three sisters look so cheap?

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.