Goodman sisters #67 That isn't his Jamaican roots that's Sun Burn ☀️🔥🇯🇲

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she is so so boring now she’s been gagged although I am sure there will be an epic hissyfit when she finds out QA has the baby. I don’t think Vyle or QA will announce anything though, I doubt Vyle would want any further stress for annie (because he actually gives a duck about her unlike Prozza).

Reactions: 22
Sian has started liking Kyle's recent posts again - she hadn't liked a post of his since 27th of December
They must all be on good terms

Reactions: 30
Baby walker #4 will be born on 17th April lol petition time. Bullying my son stealing his birthday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Honestly I really do think what has gone on this time isn’t as bad I mean it’s bad but I think he is telling the truth . she forced Kairo in him at the court so he felt bad and went the work with them Kyle is good with all kids . She has then threatened to tell Annie and he’s panicked rightly so if my husband went meeting his son behind my back I’d be the same . He has then done anything to stop her saying anything so meeting him more . Lauryn has then got in his head during a bad time ( Kyle admitted ) so he could have been arguing with Annie and he was having surgery so he’s slept with her more than once during his three night stay in London . She got pregnant

more to all this for Sian to be fine with him and him and Annie seeming ok and Annie saying she is taking a break from the marriage instead of ending it … I don’t know but I could never be how Sian is if a man did that to my sister I think he has shown proof of all the blackmailing and evil tit Goodman has done

Reactions: 29
All or none, we won’t be ignored.

It does somewhat appear lozza & the unclaimed will now be ignored indefinitely.

How’s 2024 working out for you LaurEn hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Honestly I really do think what has gone on this time isn’t as bad I mean it’s bad but I think he is telling the truth . she forced Kairo in him at the court so he felt bad and went the work with them Kyle is good with all kids . She has then threatened to tell Annie and he’s panicked rightly so if my husband went meeting his son behind my back I’d be the same . He has then done anything to stop her saying anything so meeting him more . Lauryn has then got in his head during a bad time ( Kyle admitted ) so he could have been arguing with Annie and he was having surgery so he’s slept with her more than once during his three night stay in London . She got pregnant

more to all this for Sian to be fine with him and him and Annie seeming ok and Annie saying she is taking a break from the marriage instead of ending it … I don’t know but I could never be how Sian is if a man did that to my sister I think he has shown proof of all the blackmailing and evil tit Goodman has done
Was thinking the same she can be civil infront of the kids but liking his posts again really does make you wonder what has gone on

Reactions: 25
Was thinking the same she can be civil infront of the kids but liking his posts again really does make you wonder what has gone on
I said from finding out something more to all this . annie Has known longer than lauryn thinks the court stuff started way before Christmas so clearly she couldn’t blackmail much longer . I bet lauryn knew Annie knew but she wanted the world to know but they didn’t give in to her demands . I don’t know but it all seems dodgy

Reactions: 21
the new baby will bring that family back together x
I’m not sure how Annie’s parents could ever forgive him or act normally around him ever again. I mean, I hope they do if that’s what Annie wants, but they must have so much anger towards him.

Reactions: 37
Hi Lauren as you read here, Sian is his wife's sister 👏🏻 you know... Family supporting each other not just using each other to get another 5 mins of fame Hun xx
---
The use of the word "mistake" can't be a coincidence 😂 bet she has money on Kyle going back for baby number three 🫠
Chloe has duck all else going on for her apart from trying to insert herself into Lauren’s mess by capitalising on pap walks etc. She’s put an ambiguous story like that so it’ll get people talking.

All 3 sisters are just fame hungry, gold diggers, although Chloe is the most likeable out of a bad bunch IMO. Amelia was probably getting tit in Dubai, following in their footsteps
---
I’m not sure how Annie’s parents could ever forgive him or act normally around him ever again. I mean, I hope they do if that’s what Annie wants, but they must have so much anger towards him.
Exactly, didn’t her dad only start speaking to him a long time after mistake number 1. I feel for Annie, the pressure she must feel from her parents to not be with him vs keeping a family together. None of this is her fault. If she stays with him, it’s her choice - wouldn’t be mine but I don’t have 4 children to think about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Imagine someone treating your daughter the way he has Annie, could not forgive them ever. What a mess he's made and to still walk about with that wedding ring on, what a joke. He's the cause of this. Impregnating a beggy desperado twice making her feel special absolutely bleeping not.

Reactions: 41
Chloe-desperate-for-attention that’s a cuntish thing to do given your sisters an ugly prozza whose behaviour has been vile. Btw who is Olivia??
---

Annie knew when that house was being bought!!!! Prozza times up!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder if he’ll go to Saudi when his contract is up to earn mega bucks. Can you imagine how insane Lauren will go knowing she has no chance of seeing or trapping him ever again, even though, personally, I think that ship has sailed now. Surely he wouldn’t fall for that trap again….

She’s OBSESSED with him and taking Annie’s place and it’s not gone to plan has it 😂. She might have 2 kids by him but he still doesn’t want her or them. The rage she must have that all her scheming in getting pregnant again and blackmailing has backfired and now she’s got 2 children to provide for with the same 8k, all whilst he desperately tries to keep Annie.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I bet Lauryn got Chloe to post that story to get people thinking another baby is coming

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I bet Lauryn got Chloe to post that story to get people thinking another baby is coming
That’s a possibility, wouldn’t put it past those witches, to duck with Annie’s head since Lauren won’t have a clue if their baby is born and what sex it is. She must be rattling round in that house obsessively checking all social media and this site to see if there’s any news.

Reactions: 28
I wonder too. I know many of us have been shocked at the mind games she appeared to play with Kyle over the past year and how much pressure that must have put on him. I can only imagine how much worse it must be to be a family member likely privy to all the info.
Sian has always seemed close to Kyle, he must be like a big brother to her being part of her life since she was so young I would imagine she feels many conflicted emotions.

Reactions: 15
And this is how he is so bleeping disgusting because I could totally believe it I mean going there after the first episode who would've thought that but he did.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.