Goodman sisters #67 That isn't his Jamaican roots that's Sun Burn ☀️🔥🇯🇲

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think the best is yet to come, when she finds out the legitimate 4th walker baby has been born she’s gonna fly off the handle especially when they start making family appearances at the euros soon 🍿
Yesss roll on the Euros this summer 🍿

Reactions: 23
As if she's a strong independent woman thats not let a guy completely use and abuse her umpteen times then he basically admits you done him a favour by revealing all to his wife 🤣 Kyle will always have her heart she'd drop those manky drawers in a heartbeat for a third, no question about it 😂
Nah she said she goes old school with the fellas
😂😂😂😂(IYKYK)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How can she say that and expect people to believe it when all she's known for is being a rich man's cum bucket 🤣 if I didn't dislike her that much I'd be concerned about her mental state the amount of lies she tells and thinks anybody believes her
---
Anyone else think the best is yet to come, when she finds out the legitimate 4th walker baby has been born she’s gonna fly off the handle especially when they start making family appearances at the euros soon 🍿
The bold lozza will have England strips on the two episodes/mistakes nothing sure off it. Kyle could do and say whatever he pleases to her kids and she'll still be clinging onto that name and putting them in strips because it's really about her isn't it #alwayssupporting #alwaysseekingattention sian was spot on it's not about the kids is it really

Reactions: 16
Total weirdo. Trying to think how I would describe it if I was her in her position. Firstly I wouldn't ever DARE answer such a thing publicly...but if a gun was to my head... I would say my son looks like his youngest. Or I would say my son looks like his youngest boy he has with Annie. It just seems to make logical sense? I'm not even trying to be anti Lauren here I'm genuinely thinking what I would say if I had a child with a married man with 3 kids. What would you say???
I would have ignored that question
Simple
She ignores everyone asking where the blog is
Wouldn’t have been that hard

Reactions: 24
I mean, imagine the level of batshit required to think that sleeping with a married man and bullying his wife is a power move.

She's very clearly sad and lonely so, despite a total cockwomble, Kyle comes across as pleasant and funny, she has clung to him being friendly as a way to feel better about herself. She's built a fantasy in her head and reality is slapper her right in the pan-face, grapes and prolapse.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Blyth is really rubbing me up the wrong way! 😤

I noticed she has suddenly pinned the crappy sketch of her crappy Dubai Lux California Casual design of Begman’s “living space” at the top of her page and posted yet another grid post with comments deactivated 🤡

After having a little nose the cost of the curved sofa, coffee table & arm chair is almost 6K 😳 out of her 75k budget she has spent that much on three items in one room!

How is LaurEn affording to redesign the whole house? surely she will be bankrupt before the years out, just like the judge said if she continued to spend excessive amounts of money.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Blyth is really rubbing me up the wrong way! 😤

I noticed she has suddenly pinned the crappy sketch of her crappy Dubai Lux California Casual design of Begman’s “living space” at the top of her page and posted yet another grid post with comments deactivated 🤡

After having a little nose the cost of the curved sofa, coffee table & arm chair is almost 6K 😳 out of her 75k budget she has spent that much on three items in one room!

How is LaurEn affording to redesign the whole house? surely she will be bankrupt before the years out, just like the judge said if she continued to spend excessive amounts of money.
They not even nice they look like they’d belong to Austin powers!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
That room looks so uninviting! There must be another room they actually watch TV in? That one doesn’t look cosy or comfy at all. Comments still off but like count left on this time… a grand total of 92 including Lauren herself.

She hasn’t posted anything in ages and we’re supposed to believe that people are actually thinking about her enough to message about Kairo’s breakfast?

‘Go with me again’ really makes it sound like it had happened very few times before (or even just once).

Messiah woulda known about Annie’s 3 boys before Kyle mentioned them ( if he did)
She’s a disgrace

Reactions: 20
That message right there is the proof that she calculated getting pregnant again 🤮 and for what reason? Money and to piss off innocent Annie bleeping WEIRD WOMAN
To have a baby just to 'finish them' is utterly depraved. That poor little girl won't always be a helpless dependent she is going to grow up demanding answers.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Would anybody be so kind as to share some old screenshots where Loz had indirect digs at Annie?? I joined this thread in January this year so missed out on all those insta stories!!
There’s so many honestly over the years
I think we reposted quite a few on jan feb threads
Here’s one from May 2021

Question… If a man’s wife stops him seeing his child
Why would you then go and have another ?
#ShockHorror
#2KidsNowFatherless

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
This one plus the comments she made publicly about Annie in this interview afterwards while secretly pregnant with his second kid is just shocking.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
This one plus the comments she made publicly about Annie in this interview afterwards while secretly pregnant with his second kid is just shocking.

She’s making me want to punch her and im not even involved! Poor Annie 😥

• Haha
This is why Annie is another level of class. I would have dragged Lozza years ago she’s the biggest woman

Reactions: 31
You’ve really got to laugh. She’s unwell. And who in their right mind buys a bleeping cream sofa with kids?! Are they caged somewhere? Honestly I bet most of our living rooms look more inviting than that.

Reactions: 22
There’s so many honestly over the years
I think we reposted quite a few on jan feb threads
Here’s one from May 2021

Question… If a man’s wife stops him seeing his child
Why would you then go and have another ?
#ShockHorror
#2KidsNowFatherless
Holy smokes that's mental

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.