Goodman sisters #67 That isn't his Jamaican roots that's Sun Burn ☀️🔥🇯🇲

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has woke up “for all those asking” 😴

Nobody is asking what is in Spanish strawberries breakfast hun

Grew flowers nah have a day off you sket 😭😭
so this was her big comeback, she still truly believes Kyle looks at her insta, so it’s a message to him but he’s probs down the hospital with his wife whilst she gives birth to his 4th wanted child 🥰🥰🥰

Reactions: 31
Surely she only has until June when records from June 2023 become public?
She probably has some silly nick name like jr for her.
I’m more interested in finding out if it’s actually a girl than finding out the name 🤣 wouldn’t put it past looney loz to have been pretending she’s a girl for attention/to get at annie this whole time
Maybe the reason we haven’t been given baby girls name is because she is infact a boy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Imagine still acting like this in your 30’s, a mother of 2 unwanted kids, let’s face it, even Loz didn’t want them, she just wanted the money for the first & thought the second would get her a ‘happily ever after’ … how wrong was she 😂

Those poor kids man!

Reactions: 27
Maybe loz has got wind that baby walker has arrived and is starting to spiral…

ETA obviously I don’t know if Annie has given birth but wouldn’t put it past Lozza

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Maybe loz has got wind that baby walker has arrived and is starting to spiral…

ETA obviously I don’t know if Annie has given birth but wouldn’t put it past Lozza
Kyle is injured but it was mentioned he wasn't at training today so unlikely to play this Sunday.

Reactions: 18
Imagine still acting like this in your 30’s, a mother of 2 unwanted kids, let’s face it, even Loz didn’t want them, she just wanted the money for the first & thought the second would get her a ‘happily ever after’ … how wrong was she 😂

Those poor kids man!
Remember this is how she behaves….. are these the words of a 30+ woman? Nah.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Remember this is how she behaves….. are these the words of a 30+ woman? Nah.
That message right there is the proof that she calculated getting pregnant again 🤮 and for what reason? Money and to piss off innocent Annie bleeping WEIRD WOMAN

Reactions: 30
That message right there is the proof that she calculated getting pregnant again 🤮 and for what reason? Money and to piss off innocent Annie bleeping WEIRD WOMAN
When she had premeditated intent and it was clearly against Kyle’s wishes to have mistake number 2 it feels like entrapment.

When she had premeditated intent and it was clearly against Kyle’s wishes to have mistake number 2 it feels like entrapment.
I wonder what she would of said if Kyle tried using a condom 🤣🤣
“Don’t worry Kyle kairo was a ✨miracle✨ the infertility is still there” in her nasally voice

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder what she would of said if Kyle tried using a condom 🤣🤣
“Don’t worry Kyle kairo was a ✨miracle✨ the infertility is still there” in her nasally voice
Bet he used one and she syringed it! When he’d gone!

• Sick
  • Haha
She’s such a fanny.

She literally thinks people will think she’s a good Mother because she puts elderberry syrup in his porridge.

No slut, our expectations of your maternal instincts are SO low. We’d be more impressed if we saw Kairo eating an Easter egg. But no, he has a footballers physique at 3 years old to maintain.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I never know if it’s the RR with the blonde hair or the curly hair who’s the youngest they’re close in age so get confused 🤣 I’m guessing she means kyles boy with the curly hair is the one she’s trying to insinuate giro looks like but I always thought he was the youngest 🤦🏼‍♀️
that’s how little she knows

Reactions: 10
She’s such a fanny.

She literally thinks people will think she’s a good Mother because she puts elderberry syrup in his porridge.

No slut, our expectations of your maternal instincts are SO low. We’d be more impressed if we saw Kairo eating an Easter egg. But no, he has a footballers physique at 3 years old to maintain.
I very much doubt anyone has ever messaged Lauren goodman asking what she puts in kairo goodman walkers, 4th born of Kyle walker, youngest Spanish speaking semi pro footballer toddler, part time strawberry, #noinfinitypools porridge

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She’s such a fanny.

Nobody's asking

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is boring and tragic. All these years later and its the same old bitter quotes trying to portray herself as unbothered and happy but you can just tell she's anything but. Bored of her now she should focus her energy on klarna and klearpay

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone else think the best is yet to come, when she finds out the legitimate 4th walker baby has been born she’s gonna fly off the handle especially when they start making family appearances at the euros soon 🍿

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s such a fanny.

not a soul asked about your kids porridge, what a bore man

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.