Goodman sisters #67 That isn't his Jamaican roots that's Sun Burn ☀️🔥🇯🇲

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God yeah she deffo said his “second to youngest” because of giro being the youngest didn’t she 🤮 weirdo even speaking their names imagine the mega tantrum she would have if Annie mentioned giro or kasemines name I would hear the screams from all the way up here in Yorkshire

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Surely she only has until June when records from June 2023 become public?
She probably has some silly nick name like jr for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone has woke up “for all those asking” 😴

Nobody is asking what is in Spanish strawberries breakfast hun

Grew flowers nah have a day off you sket 😭😭
Anything magic in lauryns life Kyle has funded 🤣 she is bleeping hysterical 🤣 lives on another planet. A side slice acting hard done by I've seen it all now

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anything magic in lauryns life Kyle has funded 🤣 she is bleeping hysterical 🤣 lives on another planet. A side slice acting hard done by I've seen it all now
The fact she has no one in her life to tell her to stfu she looks like a div

Quite sad really x

Reactions: 18
She just loves to keep it going doesn't she, as if she still has loads of mud to sling. Absolute toxic nasty human being, a woman in her 30s with 2 small kids. Definition of pathetic. Face it proz u were used and abused again be grateful for they 2 lucrative shags you sealed. Still not Mrs walker the WAG but eh hahahhaa

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She's crawled back under her rock then. I honestly don't know what game she thinks she's playing but she's lost.

I am glad she is leaving Annie alone. Annie is the victim in this as much as Liaren doesn't want her to be.
This aged well.

Screenshot_20240328_213514_Instagram.jpg

Kyle didn't buy you flowers though, did he? He didn't buy you dinner either.

Remember, ages ago on an old Q&A, when she said it has to be done properly for her, dates etc, before she'd sleep with a guy?

Lies, again.

Kyle telling the world there was no relationship, dates and they've never even had a meal together. Tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

bleeping tragic she is 🤣🤣🤣
Nobody believes a word she says I highly doubt a judge would believe her silly cow !!!
---
Wtf is she talking about
Fukin skank
You just know it’s about Kyle her whole life is about the walkers 🤣🤣
---
This aged well.

View attachment 2842981

Kyle didn't buy you flowers though, did he? He didn't buy you dinner either.

Remember, ages ago on an old Q&A, when she said it has to be done properly for her, dates etc, before she'd sleep with a guy?

Lies, again.

Kyle telling the world there was no relationship, dates and they've never even had a meal together. Tragic.
Kyle showed her up doing that 🤣🤣 imagine having two kids with a man you have never been for a meal with or a date tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 25
As if she's a strong independent woman thats not let a guy completely use and abuse her umpteen times then he basically admits you done him a favour by revealing all to his wife 🤣 Kyle will always have her heart she'd drop those manky drawers in a heartbeat for a third, no question about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Och and then Kyle sprinkled his seed over your piles and all was well again

Do grapes sprout flowers, ffs hen, what you on?

Going back to my painkiller induced sleep 😴

• Haha
When Annie has her bubba she'll start on her again nothing sure off it. She is jealous and nasty to the core

Its Lozza speaking in riddles again isnt it. She was saying his 2nd to last youngest because she was including Kairo in the child count. She never should have asked herself that question in the first place nor should she be talking about RRR like theyre some close knit family.
Dark tit

Reactions: 12
God yeah she deffo said his “second to youngest” because of giro being the youngest didn’t she 🤮 weirdo even speaking their names imagine the mega tantrum she would have if Annie mentioned giro or kasemines name I would hear the screams from all the way up here in Yorkshire
Total weirdo. Trying to think how I would describe it if I was her in her position. Firstly I wouldn't ever DARE answer such a thing publicly...but if a gun was to my head... I would say my son looks like his youngest. Or I would say my son looks like his youngest boy he has with Annie. It just seems to make logical sense? I'm not even trying to be anti Lauren here I'm genuinely thinking what I would say if I had a child with a married man with 3 kids. What would you say???

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.