Goodman sisters #67 That isn't his Jamaican roots that's Sun Burn ☀️🔥🇯🇲

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wrote that tit in the newspaper when she was pregnant with kw2, she must have had some hold over Kyle to be that brazen. That room is actually laughable it's so fuckn bad ! Anyway what's it's all for showing off , who cares you have a house with interior designer and getting professional photographer in its a house , it's not a home.

Reactions: 21
I can’t believe she’d decide to release the blog today when she knows we’re all off work for the Easter long weekend and have double the time to scrutinise her words and laugh at her.

Maybe she thinks it’ll ruin Kyle’s Easter weekend because he stalks her IG/pays to read her blog remember 🙄.

• Haha
What in the rectangular shaped head is going on here then? Shoes on - on a new couch?? I’m sure annie would never 🤣
The more you look the more it makes no sense. Apparently it’s ‘Luxury’ to have a TV you can’t see and have random squares cut out of one side with inanimate objects.

In Annie’s house she doesn’t go for the curated look, instead she has pictures of cherished memories with her boys on display.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just went back to this again for the LOLs 🤣🤣🤣 the duck was she thinking HAHAHAHA
Reminds me of those lads who lean against nice cars that aren’t theirs for an insta pic, lauryn using Annie’s house with her arse on the sofa Annie paid for to look good 🤣 #fakelifestyle
🎶 “the house I live in? Annie bought it
The clothes I’m wearing? Annie bought it
The rock I’m rocking? I blackmailed my baby daddy into buying me
The shoes on my feet? I share with my sister
Coz I depend on my 3 year old if I want it” 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It's horrible on those kids. I don't know what she expects the Walker name to do for them but it's not gonna propel them into the bright lights of fame. When the kids are of age Kyle will have fucked off years ago enjoying his retirement and he will be just a distant memory. All these star footy players are quickly replaced by new stars and nobody will be arsed about him and will be even less arsed about his 2 unwanted kids. All the name is gonna do for them is bring them a life of ridicule. Their whole childhoods will have been spent being manipulated by lauryn and the constant public humiliation because of her added to Kyle publicly rejecting them are gonna be hard to deal with as teens/ young adults. Lauryn really needs to think about this now. We've all had men look us straight in the eye and sell us the dream and its been bullshit which is soul destroying. But you get back up and rebuild yourself with dignity. Take the fuckin chain off, give the kids YOUR surname as you're the only present parent and move the duck on. She's got a better starting block than most. Mortgage free house, cars, good money coming in and paid for private education. She could really make something of herself if she just let go of Kyle and bullshit dream of being insta famous and could really make her kids proud of her. Fuckin hell feminists died for our freedom then you got this lunatic humiliating herself and her children PUBLICLY over a fella. So shameful

• Heart
Reactions: 53
These particular comments aged like Lisa Cheese Andrews. Badly!

One day she will have to accept that Klarna & Klearpay are Kyle Walkers estranged, outcast children! Family’s come in all shapes & sizes these days don’t they LaurEn?

In real life she is a prostitute paid to bend over & take it any which way! First rule don’t fall in love with your clients, she’s no Julia Roberts/Vivian!
✨ Fairytales 🤥

Annie is far from wicked & if she didn’t want to be a stepmother to Diego that’s her choice, he was a child born from an “affair”. Lauryn is the only wicked mother she has proved this time & time again parading & embarrassing her own children is beyond wicked it’s pure evil.

IMG_2904.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She wrote that tit in the newspaper when she was pregnant with kw2, she must have had some hold over Kyle to be that brazen. That room is actually laughable it's so fuckn bad ! Anyway what's it's all for showing off , who cares you have a house with interior designer and getting professional photographer in its a house , it's not a home.
Not your home either prozza your landlord is Mrs Annie Walker from upper class Cheshire
---

One day she will have to accept that Klarna & Klearpay are Kyle Walkers estranged, outcast children! Family’s come in all shapes & sizes these days don’t they LaurEn?

In real life she is a prostitute paid to bend over & take it any which way! First rule don’t fall in love with your clients, she’s no Julia Roberts/Vivian!
✨ Fairytales 🤥
There she goes again ‘our’ 😫
Annie is far from wicked & if she didn’t want to be a stepmother to Diego that’s her choice, he was a child born from an “affair”. Lauryn is the only wicked mother she has proved this time & time again parading & embarrassing her own children is beyond wicked it’s pure evil.

View attachment 2843657

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's horrible on those kids. I don't know what she expects the Walker name to do for them but it's not gonna propel them into the bright lights of fame. When the kids are of age Kyle will have fucked off years ago enjoying his retirement and he will be just a distant memory. All these star footy players are quickly replaced by new stars and nobody will be arsed about him and will be even less arsed about his 2 unwanted kids. All the name is gonna do for them is bring them a life of ridicule. Their whole childhoods will have been spent being manipulated by lauryn and the constant public humiliation because of her added to Kyle publicly rejecting them are gonna be hard to deal with as teens/ young adults. Lauryn really needs to think about this now. We've all had men look us straight in the eye and sell us the dream and its been bullshit which is soul destroying. But you get back up and rebuild yourself with dignity. Take the fuckin chain off, give the kids YOUR surname as you're the only present parent and move the duck on. She's got a better starting block than most. Mortgage free house, cars, good money coming in and paid for private education. She could really make something of herself if she just let go of Kyle and bullshit dream of being insta famous and could really make her kids proud of her. Fuckin hell feminists died for our freedom then you got this lunatic humiliating herself and her children PUBLICLY over a fella. So shameful
I hope above all hope Lozza you read this & STOP embarrassing yourself chasing & begging a guy who’s not interested. He’s paid you off & continually pays you. TAKE THE HIDEOUS CHAIN OFF & move the feck on!!!!

• Heart

✨ Fairytales 🤥

View attachment 2843657
Still not understanding when Annie has ever said anything about kairo 🤷🏾‍♀️
How horrible to say 'our ' to his wife. It's bizarre. That's his bleeping wife! You are not a couple.
She is beyond deranged!

Reactions: 32
Still not understanding when Annie has ever said anything about kairo 🤷🏾‍♀️
How horrible to say 'our ' to his wife. It's bizarre. That's his bleeping wife! You are not a couple.
She is beyond deranged!
She literally hasn’t that’s the thing 🤣 she spoke out ONCE when it first happened 4 years ago and that’s it 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s all made up in lozzas head

Reactions: 18
This one plus the comments she made publicly about Annie in this interview afterwards while secretly pregnant with his second kid is just shocking.

Wow!! The actual audacity of her to be coming out with this whilst she was pregnant after shagging Kyle behind Annie his WIFE’S back! Brass neck bleep!

“He is Kyle WALKER’S son” 🤣🤣🤣 aye don’t we all bleeping know it 😂 the weirdo calls her son Kairo Walker instead of Kairo like any normal person! On her website it says something like, “she has a son Kairo WALKER” mortified for her!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
It shows his absolute desperation, that he really meant it when he said his aim everyday was just to get home to Annie and the boys.

It must have been so confusing to Annie seeing him and his expensive PR and management teams not deal with her claims, she really was thrown under the bus.
I suspect this is why Annie hired Rachel Monk in the first place she needed someone to look out for her not just Kyle and his career.

Reactions: 17
That living room is bleeping horrible. A red chair? Stop it. Also, why is the telly all the way over on the right? Awful design. That newspaper read is horrible. Listen love, how much control does she have on that man if he slept with your baggy fanny? So him not seeing his kids with you is because they were quite literal mistakes and you've ensured they'll always know this. KW1 mistake and KW2 mistake. Unwanted. Like you. I feel for your children that you have not protected from any of this. Slag.
That red chair is for her so that when her piles leak they don't go all over the cream one 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She doesn’t understand how crazy/manipulating she sounds. Kairo only calls him ‘daddy’ because you’ve told him/forced him too.

He is his biological Father but virtually a stranger. Most women wouldn’t allow him to be called ‘daddy’, she actively forces it because she’s unhinged.

Imagine uploading a pic of Kairo in a MC kit with 🏆🏆🏆. She doesn’t realise he’s celebrating with his family as they have contributed by their support….. his success is THEIR success.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Blyth is really rubbing me up the wrong way! 😤

I noticed she has suddenly pinned the crappy sketch of her crappy Dubai Lux California Casual design of Begman’s “living space” at the top of her page and posted yet another grid post with comments deactivated 🤡

After having a little nose the cost of the curved sofa, coffee table & arm chair is almost 6K 😳 out of her 75k budget she has spent that much on three items in one room!

How is LaurEn affording to redesign the whole house? surely she will be bankrupt before the years out, just like the judge said if she continued to spend excessive amounts of money.

That furniture is hideous & it will look so dated within a year

Reactions: 19
Just went back to this again for the LOLs 🤣🤣🤣 the duck was she thinking HAHAHAHA
Someone said they think the house was done ages ago and they’re only just sharing the content now for more engagement which this pic proves!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.