Goodman sisters #67 That isn't his Jamaican roots that's Sun Burn ☀️🔥🇯🇲

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s coming lads happy Easter xoxo 💋
How can people miss the reads when it’s her harrasing a family !!!! Pure scum we all know she won’t help herself but to dig at the walkers no doubt mention it’s so in court blah blah
---
It’s coming lads happy Easter xoxo 💋
We all know she sent them herself but my hod how scummy better than buying a mag ….. harrasing a family !!!

Reactions: 24
How can people miss the reads when it’s her harrasing a family !!!! Pure scum we all know she won’t help herself but to dig at the walkers no doubt mention it’s so in court blah blah
---

We all know she sent them herself but my hod how scummy better than buying a mag ….. harrasing a family !!!
Won’t surprise me if there is a sly dig about walking out with RRR

Reactions: 22
To begman from begman so obvious she's sent that to herself hahahahha

What an ugly living room and a massive waste of money. Give it a few months and it'll be hoaching, if it isn't already.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Holy smokes that's mental
It was DAILY
So she would keep hate messages about Annie from her ‘fans’ ( herself )
Then pretend she’s responding to the bottom message
That says oh tell me where you got kairos nike socks

Nasty nasty things they would say about Annie
She’s a mug
She’s disgusting
What kinds of mother
But the language was always like the language loz uses

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It was DAILY

She’s a mug
She’s disgusting
What kinds of mother
Throwback to when she messaged herself that Kyle was messaging her friend and Annie was the out of order one for apparently being nasty 😭😭😭😭 duck sake Lozza

Reactions: 23
My laptop screen got cracked and I've just got it back and caught up.

A couple of things Lauren!!

Firstly, its not using your children as weapons when you planned to have them and are including them in your life, its called being a family which is what Kyle, Annie and RRR are. You obviously wouldn't understand this though.

Secondly, I have just gone brain dead looking at the basic (because you are the most basic witch) content on your website. You recommend Cantu curl cream. Cantu have a children's range, you are recommending adult products, which are far too heavy for children's hair. Its why messiahs hair always looks greasy and like it has too much product in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That living room is bleeping horrible. A red chair? Stop it. Also, why is the telly all the way over on the right? Awful design. That newspaper read is horrible. Listen love, how much control does she have on that man if he slept with your baggy fanny? So him not seeing his kids with you is because they were quite literal mistakes and you've ensured they'll always know this. KW1 mistake and KW2 mistake. Unwanted. Like you. I feel for your children that you have not protected from any of this. Slag.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Awww duck off lauren even if he was telling u lies he was a MARRIED MAN!!! ofc he was bleeping lying u cant have a loving relationship or any kind of relationship if the man is married its an affair but then it aint an affair if u have to blackmail him!! Whatever lies hes told u it was to protect himself from losing his family it wasnt real he told u what u wanted to hear bcz he was shitting himself aye she probs has msgs but ill say it again it wasnt real hes not been with annie for months hasnt clapped eyes on u or ur kids ffs lassie get ut through ur thick head u mean/meant nothing to him!! He probs did want to see kairo u have now made that impossible bcz ur hatred for annie over powers ur love respect and loyality to ur son post as many digs as u like this whole mess is ur own fault!!

Reactions: 29
There’s so many honestly over the years
I think we reposted quite a few on jan feb threads
Here’s one from May 2021

Question… If a man’s wife stops him seeing his child
Why would you then go and have another ?
#ShockHorror
#2KidsNowFatherless
Wait Annie goes to bed alongside Kyle. Why would she be doing that when he has a longstanding intimate relationship with prozza and Kyle told her the marriage was fake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Awww duck off lauren even if he was telling u lies he was a MARRIED MAN!!! ofc he was bleeping lying u cant have a loving relationship or any kind of relationship if the man is married its an affair but then it aint an affair if u have to blackmail him!! Whatever lies hes told u it was to protect himself from losing his family it wasnt real he told u what u wanted to hear bcz he was shitting himself aye she probs has msgs but ill say it again it wasnt real hes not been with annie for months hasnt clapped eyes on u or ur kids ffs lassie get ut through ur thick head u mean/meant nothing to him!! He probs did want to see kairo u have now made that impossible bcz ur hatred for annie over powers ur love respect and loyality to ur son post as many digs as u like this whole mess is ur own fault!!
Oh the Irony of her thinking that a lair wouldn't lie to her. bleeping idiot!

Reactions: 15
Cracks me up how it wasn’t even an affair or a side piece she was literally a two time episode 🤣🤣 I mean I believe Kyle he’s a knob but he’s definitely telling the truth it makes sense !! It’s sickening he had to take her court to stop her moving near his wife and kids

This post is the epitome of boring.

We all knew you were dumb but advertising you blackmailed Kyle into paying someone for a design where from the sofa you cant see the TV is summat else. Next level stupid.

Luxury ✨
Even the designer took inspiration from her haemorrhoids, matched her sofa cushions to them 👩‍🎨 🍇

• Haha
It was DAILY

She’s a mug
She’s disgusting
What kinds of mother
Omg yes she thinks she’s so clever doing this!!
She’ll reply to some boring drivel about what her kid eats for breakfast and then conveniently leave a hate message for Annie above it on full view!!

Absolutely deranged.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Omg yes she thinks she’s so clever doing this!!
She’ll reply to some boring drivel about what her kid eats for breakfast and then conveniently leave a hate message for Annie above it on full view!!

Absolutely deranged.
Who’d ask ‘where are his Nike socks from’ 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just went back to this again for the LOLs 🤣🤣🤣 the duck was she thinking HAHAHAHA
She really think she does something everytime she tries to go for dramatic effect. Kills me her meltdown post is still on there IM NOT OKAY CRYING INFRONT OF MY KIDS duck off you joker 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Throwback to when she messaged herself that Kyle was messaging her friend and Annie was the out of order one for apparently being nasty 😭😭😭😭 duck sake Lozza
It’s always ‘inboxed’ ‘a friend says’ ‘I got sent this’ seriously she’s off her bloody rocker. What man will go near that or should I say footballer????

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.