Goodman sisters #67 That isn't his Jamaican roots that's Sun Burn ☀️🔥🇯🇲

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually crazy Kairo or the girl will never get to experience that. Lozza is a heartless witch

Reactions: 29
Oh duck are you serious?? 🤣🤣
She gonna struggle staying gagged today

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can already see RRR getting Vinicius Jrs shirt and pics with the Brazil squad. That’ll tip her over the edge with the Pele “obsession”🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I really feel like this is such a big duck you to Proz it shows he’s going to do what he wants and she can’t blackmail him now and i absolutely love that for him and his boys

• Heart
Reactions: 57
She said she was ruining Christmas yet it’s only her hurting and her kids without a dad or family setting

Kyle and Annie are working together and RRR are so loved and life is the same for them …. I think Kyle has finally stopped caring what lauryn has to say and her pathetic digs he is showing his boys off like he always has 👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 52
So glad he walked out with his boys … who did she think she was demanding all or none for her love child,If I was Annie I’d also be showing her she gets the crumbs she’s thrown.
She thought she was running the show and has just been told.
The shame is those children will never have a decent relationship with their father and siblings because their mother in unhinged .

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Ahhhhhh someone post a picture please!! (With rrrs faces covered obvs)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Omg where can I watch it back !!!
Channel 4

She really played her hand at Christmas she's got nothing on him anymore! Lozza didn't seem to get when she decided it was time to ruin them and 'have another go'' and then ruin Christmas she was actually talking about a family.
Nothing brings out the fighter in us more than when it concerns our kids. But she was so blinded by hatred of Annie she didn't notice her giving away all her cards.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Bet the slag has the ‘tell him I’m down for baby number 3’ text ready with this injury 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Loz may now finally be realising that Kyle doesn’t give one tit about her or her kids

• Heart
Reactions: 44
RRR in London isn’t that playing ?.
so Kyle has probably got Annie in a nice hotel with the boys and no doubt she is watching him
the boys know daddy is captain that must feel amazing for them .
kyke is in the best of his career and his three boys are watching my son is football mad his children must love the fact daddy is a huge player how amazing .
nothing much changed life goes on the walkers don’t give a duck anymore like Annie said karma you get served what you deserve the hoe is silent !!! For now …
---
Oh wow this is lovely 🥰 those lucky boys being able to be with huge football stars every little boys dream

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.