Goodman sisters #66 she’s had more limited companies than she’s had sexual encounters with Kyle Walker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a liar Annie could divorce him at any point and take everything but she clearly loves Kyle and they clearly have a deep connection with each other she can’t find it in her to hate him even after what he has done . Kyle cheats but he knows Annie is the one he wants to always go home too . It’s so easy for these footballers to cheat they have skanks like Lauren constantly throwing themselves at them .

If he wanted her why is he still chasing Annie she claims they was a happy secret family well why is he not with them then 🤡😂
He was also just waiting for the right moment to leave Annie "let me sort things out at my end" #princesstreatment understandably ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m still giggling at the fact she was so sure she was going to ruin Christmas. Instead she was playing into our Queens hands 🙌🏼 hahaah what an absolute fool

• Haha
Reactions: 34
As time has gone on I'm convinced the only reason she kept baby no.2 paternity a secret was because she was convinced she could eventually persuade Kyle to leave Annie and move her and the KWs to Cheshire to be with him.
That's why she was furious about Annie being pregnant and why she warned him not to buy another house with Annie because she didn't want any more ties between them.
She conveniently forgot the binding ties of spending half their lives together, their 3 boys and the extra commitment of marriage that Kyle chose and made clear he did simply because he wanted Annie to be his wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Hey Prozza
Get yourself on these
This is the nearest you will come to ‘sleeping’ with KW or any other footballer again !!!

IMG_4804.png

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Prozza obviously had her therapy session cancelled this week! Petty as f*ck reposting that this morning, her therapist told her it’s an unhealthy way to communicate but she still does it anyway!
“I’m only human”
“Who doesn’t love a good indirect every now & then”
“Knowing he (Kyle) stalks my instagram”
“A way to get points across in the moment”
(Lauren Goodman, 2024) there was never a ‘relationship’ only in her thick deluded head!
He was also just waiting for the right moment to leave Annie "let me sort things out at my end" #princesstreatment understandably ✨

View attachment 2814671
She’s a bleep
View attachment 2815487
How much do we bet the walker stalker enrols giro
Wow. So that’s aimed at Annie - but what about you? You are the mistake not once but twice? What does that say about you? At least between A&K there is love, family etc to consider why there’s a chokehold. So honestly Lauren, ask yourself what it says about you. Even if you claim you were in a relationship - he was with someone else the whole time and you KNEW
Dumb cow!!!!!! Honest she’s unbelievably dumb!!!! Look in the mirror prozza then look at Annie in her pink skims dress you are not fit to even utter her name
---
I’m still giggling at the fact she was so sure she was going to ruin Christmas. Instead she was playing into our Queens hands 🙌🏼 hahaah what an absolute fool
she did them a favour as they knew all along!!!!! All out now. No more blackmailing lozza

Reactions: 17

She’ll deny trying to ruin Christmas of course by saying she waited until the 27th of December to message Annie BUT she tried to ruin Christmas Day didn’t she? When she done a ‘Christmas table’ reveal and two Walker place cards were there.

Who puts surnames on Christmas place cards? Vindictive, spiteful people who want to leave crumbs in the hope it gets back to their target.

Shes such a troll.

• Sick
Reactions: 41
She’ll deny trying to ruin Christmas of course by saying she waited until the 27th of December to message Annie BUT she tried to ruin Christmas Day didn’t she? When she done a ‘Christmas table’ reveal and two Walker place cards were there.

Who puts surnames on Christmas place cards? Vindictive, spiteful people who want to leave crumbs in the hope it gets back to their target.

Shes such a troll.
we all know her intentions but it backfired. No more money other than agreed amount. No more calls on training day. No more lies. No more secret hotel liaisons. No more pressure where you called the shots. ALL signs of a delusional psychopath

Reactions: 25
we all know her intentions but it backfired. No more money other than agreed amount. No more calls on training day. No more lies. No more secret hotel liaisons. No more pressure where you called the shots. ALL signs of a delusional psychopath
I think it’s backfired in SO many ways not least in the eyes of the general public. The holiday season from the week before Christmas until after New Year is a cherished family time, the fact that she chose that time to ‘be honest’ with Annie will stick in the throats of everyone.

Annie’s boys were off school enjoying the festivities, probably still playing with their new Christmas toys and looking forward to New Years Eve….. their eldest is the same age as mines and they want to stay up until the bells, maybe have a sneaky gulp of the champagne…… and Lauryn wanted to ‘finish them’.

She makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
If Loz the proz was already preggers at the time Kyle was getting his cock out in the pub and her and BV were taking the piss out of Annie and she calls her a mug for staying with him and that there’s meant to be other women too, doesn’t that mean he was cheating on Begman also as they were in a loving, intimate relationship? If he called her and asked to be with her she’d drop her crusty pants there and then so for her to call Annie a mug is hilarious when he called her 2 kids mistakes.
Loz was playing a game and in the end she got played and she hates it and if she has been gagged she must be literally climbing the walls. I don’t think Kyle or Annie should give her the column inches she so desperately craves but I do wish Kyle had dropped everything she was blackmailing him for.

Reactions: 27
I’m a firm believer in karma and that nasty bleep will get hers. Fertility beads and all.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
This cracked me up 😂😂
the filter the girl used and he didn’t say anything just let her do it 😂😂
imagine it was another football player they would tell her duck off
wonder why he’s drinking in a normal pub maybe he can have a couple and be normal

he looks in better spirits

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This cracked me up 😂😂
the filter the girl used and he didn’t say anything just let her do it 😂😂
imagine it was another football player they would tell her duck off
wonder why he’s drinking in a normal pub maybe he can have a couple and be normal

he looks in better spirits
I was thinking tonight how much better his demeanour and hair was tonight compared to how he looked in January.
Dealing with Lozza seemed to suck the life out of him.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.