Goodman sisters #66 she’s had more limited companies than she’s had sexual encounters with Kyle Walker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣🤣 they’re trolling us at this point with them shoes 😂
and what’s going on with her mouth, she got an upside down smile now like that crazy Chelsea from love is blind
No way I’m casually scrolling Facebook and see this, is it her? Chloe’s defo got droopy lips now, and Lozza’s eyes looked droopy in her last pap pics!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No way I’m casually scrolling Facebook and see this, is it her? Chloe’s defo got droopy lips now, and Lozza’s eyes looked droopy in her last pap pics!
Yeah that’s her, she said she looks like Megan Fox 😂 could be one of the sisters, in looks and delusion

• Haha
Reactions: 13
it’s funny how Chloe is supposed to be the famous one out of the two yet she’s been missing on the paps list since 2014, now all of a sudden she’s being ‘photographed’ (I.e, set up shots) she must feel like a right daft cow. drumming up the engagement for her crappy wedding to a Sunday league player! 🥲

I don’t think the Lauryn and Chloe fall out is real. It’s to drum up headlines aiming for wag wedding across all the gossip mags circa 2002, but who the duck cares about that these days
---
View attachment 2815487
How much do we bet the walker stalker enrols giro
imagine knowing your kids sperm donor is one of the best RBs in the world, has opened an academy, and your poor son has nothing to do with that due to your OWN actions and behaviour. she must kick herself and wince at the way she has handled this

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
it’s funny how Chloe is supposed to be the famous one out of the two yet she’s been missing on the paps list since 2014, now all of a sudden she’s being ‘photographed’ (I.e, set up shots) she must feel like a right daft cow. drumming up the engagement for her crappy wedding to a Sunday league player! 🥲

I don’t think the Lauryn and Chloe fall out is real. It’s to drum up headlines aiming for wag wedding across all the gossip mags circa 2002, but who the duck cares about that these days
---

imagine knowing your kids sperm donor is one of the best RBs in the world, has opened an academy, and your poor son has nothing to do with that due to your OWN actions and behaviour. she must kick herself and wince at the way she has handled this
No one is interested in Chloe, she’s older now and there are so many newer, younger and prettier reality tv girls. She’s milking the Lauren thing because it’s the only exposure she can get.

Lauren has messed up big time as Kyle will be trying everything to stop Annie from leaving him, meaning he likely has to go no contact with the 2 mistakes because she’s a psycho. It’s weird how she only focuses on Kairo to get at him but the girl is hardly mentioned.

Kyle’s 3 little boys will be loving the academy, I’ll bet they’ll go too. All Kairo will get is Lauren rewinding Kyle on the tv.

Reactions: 22
All I keep thinking is those witches of portslade were all together over Christmas when Lauren thought she was dropping her bombshell to Queen Annie. Lauren is shameless so she’s happy for them to pretend they’re not sisters for the column inches. bleeping rank, the whole family wants binning

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't think LG has it in her to kick herself over anything apart from not knowing for a fact they are divorcing. She gives it she only wanted kairo to have a relationship with his dad lol as sian said its not about that really is it, she's just a nasty control freak with an obsession. Embarrassment! She needs to direct her energy to her 2 illegitimate kids and not the man who uses and abuses her apparently and his wife who has done nothing wrong apart from being married to guy she's obsessed with lmao..mental

Reactions: 25
I don't think LG has it in her to kick herself over anything apart from not knowing for a fact they are divorcing. She gives it she only wanted kairo to have a relationship with his dad lol as sian said its not about that really is it, she's just a nasty control freak with an obsession. Embarrassment! She needs to direct her energy to her 2 illegitimate kids and not the man who uses and abuses her apparently and his wife who has done nothing wrong apart from being married to guy she's obsessed with lmao..mental
Calm before the storm 😭😭😭😭 little skank has been quiet ever since.

i honestly hope Chloe has the shittest wedding and doesn’t get much freebies any companies that work with her are shameful.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She be dressing the mistakes in England kits with daddy on the screen behind them 😂😂🤡🤡
Ring in full view again that's for Annie attention I have no doubt so she sees this, he don't give a tit about panface reaction he trying (and I hope failing) to win back his wife, how is panface not embarrassed two kids his wife kicked him out and he still not came anywhere near her, I am sure she would be standing at the door with open arms but nope 🤡

Reactions: 26
Morning Lads 🫶

Who doesn’t love a good indirect every now & then
I’m only human
Knowing she (Lauryn) stalks tattle.
A way to get points across in the moment
(Fletch, 2024)
Annie would never ✨ Queen
Sian might though 🙊
✨ Human
✨ Sisters 👯‍♀️
IMG_2623.jpeg

😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
😂 Her latest story
Weird flex considering her and her unwanted brats are the mistakes in question 🤷🏼‍♀️ like who is she to have a say on Annie’s scenario when she bleeping created it (alongside Kyle obvs) 😂

Bitterness coming through once again because she still hasn’t managed to ruin that family despite all her efforts 😂 She is still just the rough, home-wrecking slag that’s been cast aside, so she’s projecting on Annie as if it’s Annie that’s the problem? Pondlife.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My god she is so delusional.
It hurts my brain. He doesn't want a relationship with her Annie has left him and he is still not running to Loz.

Loz take you miracle sprogs and your bleep maintenance and get on with your life.

It's like the popular kids at school who believe their own hype and then when school is over and they are a nobody they don't know what to do constantly begging for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Silange Kilner has spoken. Liked Kyle’s most recent post about his & his wife’s new business venture coz let’s face it, it’s half Annie’s anyway.

All is calm in the Walker Kilner camp.

Lozza is going to go into a nuclear meltdown in 3… 2… 1….

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sian liked his latest insta post ...
Just seen that, and I don’t think that wedding ring has been off since the whole Begman episode! He wants Annie back bad, how much does Loz hate that fact! Her only hope is that Annie leaves him for good … hence her vile story yesterday! Ohhh it’s not going down how she planned at all 🤣

If Kyle had genuinely begged anything from her (apart from to keep her big chin shut) we would of seen a screenshot. She can’t hold her bleeping tit. Yes he probs said come to my hotel for a quick bang. Yes he agreed to see the sprog now and again. Yes he’s thrown bits of hush money at her and told her some half truths of what she wants to hear so she would keep quiet.

Anything meaningful between her and walks she wouldn’t of published.

There isn’t anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.