Goodman sisters #66 she’s had more limited companies than she’s had sexual encounters with Kyle Walker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always excited for things coming but nothing exciting ever comes weirdo 😂😂🤡🤡
ruining Christmas yet she didn’t ruin the walkers Christmas guarantee they still had Boxing Day party and new year one 😂
kyle has been spotted with Annie ever since the kids are living normal life still watching daddy play and daddy watching them playing 😂😂

Reactions: 29
What you mean initial lol 😂
---

Always exciting things coming duck all ever comes

in other words she reads the daily fail comments and here and knows people saying she is gagged 😂😂
She’s put lower case k instead of her usual KW 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I hate the use of the word ‘Daddy’. It’s an earned title in my opinion. I absolutely despise when she says it. He’s not their ‘Daddy’. He’s Kairo’s biological, mostly absent Father.
She needs to stop forcing it, it’s manipulative.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 80
If this does end up going legal I really hope the papers publish the fact that Kairo's surname was changed to Goodman a while back and the whole KW stuff and Kairo Walker is BS all for show to bother the real Walker family.
It's time for her to be exposed as the absolute nutter that we all know.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Sort k school out’ not even a capital, thought it was KW - ‘that's his name get used it it’ 🤣🤣

One things for sure if she’s gagged we’ll know about it in the really boring blog. After legal check and upload it

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Tbf must be well stressful not having a school because non will accept your son due to you being a trash mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
She’s put lower case k instead of her usual KW 😂
Finally realised he wants duck all to do with them of has he refused to allow her to have the Walker surname with this baby 😂😂
Best change kiaro name she out here looking a fool and obsessed

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Bringing this over in case it’s missed… the first born seems to have lost an initial…?!
She does not care about that kid. I will not hear another word about it

The fact that most of us mums put their child’s name down for a school place this September BEFORE the January cut off, just goes to show what a bleeping shite mum she actually is

Reactions: 41
She does not care about that kid. I will not hear another word about it

The fact that most of us mums put their child’s name down for a school place this September BEFORE the January cut off, just goes to show what a bleeping shite mum she actually is
Literally what a thick bleep

Reactions: 24
At least she is now putting ‘my children’ not ‘our children’
She is still an unhinged , money grabbing woman though.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Makes me really sad that no one is advocating for those kids

Shame their mother is who she is. Too busy in her pantry to get her kid a school place
I’m shocked she’s not had a knock on the door by the social! Poor things they’ve no hope.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.