Goodman sisters #66 she’s had more limited companies than she’s had sexual encounters with Kyle Walker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Demari Greys baby mama, she openly admitted then tried to retract that Demari paid for her company after being recommended by friends. :sick:
He pays maintance but doesn't have a relationship with Katys boy. She lives in Cheshire and Lozza uses her visits to Katy to tag the hell out of the village and surrounding villages that the Kilner-Walkers live in in an attempt to intimdate Annie.
This was why Kyle agreed to a face to face meeting at the solicitors to stop her moving to Cheshire ended up meeting kairo, that somehow resulted in making Mistake 2.
I just googled him, he actually looks like a child!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just googled him, he actually looks like a child!!
He must have been early 20s when he was snared. She also has an older boy too who looks around 10-12 years old.

Now he recently started playing in Saudi, which might cause an issue because they had a private agreement, Damri was pissed she called him a dead beat so revealed he voluntarily pays child support.
Apparently Damri should welcome big pete and her kids into his life despite the fact the only ever spent a couple of paid hours together!

This was a VERY smart move with no court order involved none of his UK assets can be seized to pay for child maintance and he can continue paying what was agreed.

Reactions: 20
He must have been early 20s when he was snared. She also has an older boy too who looks around 10-12 years old.

Now he recently started playing in Saudi, which might cause an issue because they had a private agreement, Damri was pissed she called him a dead beat so revealed he voluntarily pays child support.
Apparently Damri should welcome big pete and her kids into his life despite the fact the only ever spent a couple of paid hours together!

This was a VERY smart move with no court order involved none of his UK assets can be seized to pay for child maintance and he can continue paying what was agreed.
It said they were dating for a year in article 🤣 it showed recent pics and he still looks about 12!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It said they were dating for a year in article 🤣 it showed recent pics and he still looks about 12!
That was the revised story she told us herself she was paid then she sold that story about him being deadbeat hence 'believed to have dated a year' because even the tabs knew it was BS. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But Annie has family pictures Lauryn has nothing 😂😂😂
Lauren probably prints out pictures from the Daily Mail and Insta of Kyle to show to Kairo on the wall.

Sly on her kids that they’ll never have a family photo because of her actions. She might as well leave the stock photos in the frames.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Once a fraudster, always a fraudster?

I wonder if it’s worth reporting to trading standards?
---
Proven lie in the blurb too.
You didn’t find out when you were 20 weeks pregnant 🤥🫠
I’ve reported it

Reactions: 9
Is this her new flex now showing off a house that isn’t hers 😂 keeping comments off

quite sad really
Didn’t see this cause I’m blocked but ‘WE’
Who is the ‘WE’ she is talking about ?
She has no friends ,no family that want to know her ,no partner, no NOTHING !!!
WHO IS THE ‘WE’ PROZZA ???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just has a nosey at that Blyth Designs insta page. I feel sorry for the woman if she’s starting out trying to get exposure and advising Lauren for free but this won’t get her any decent clients….If I had the money to get an interior designer, she’d be last on my list for the font alone.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just has a nosey at that Blyth Designs insta page. I feel sorry for the woman if she’s starting out trying to get exposure and advising Lauren for free but this won’t get her any decent clients….If I had the money to get an interior designer, she’d be last on my list for the font alone.
Why is her insta bio like a 2000's MSN status?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Why is her insta bio like a 2000's MSN status?
It’s giving PrOfeSsioNaL 😂.

Lauren’s on a budget now obvs since she has another baby but no increase in money. It must kill her knowing Annie has unlimited money to do up her mansion whilst she has to go to an unknown.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I had a nose at companies house and she is literally making no money, it's not going to help her working with the lowest members of society. Her main client is a bleeping professional beggar for gawds sake.

How embarrassing

Reactions: 21
I had a nose at companies house and she is literally making no money, it's not going to help her working with the lowest members of society. Her main client is a bleeping professional beggar for gawds sake.

How embarrassing
She obviously knows the negative attention Lauren attracts since all of the posts showing Lauren’s (Annie and Kyle’s) house don’t allow comments. All of her other posts allow them. Why, as a business, would you take on a client that could cost you your reputation especially if you’re starting out?!

Reactions: 26
She obviously knows the negative attention Lauren attracts since all of the posts showing Lauren’s (Annie and Kyle’s) house don’t allow comments. All of her other posts allow them. Why, as a business, would you take on a client that could cost you your reputation especially if you’re starting out?!
Because Kyle Walker has a big Wallet.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Because Kyle Walker has a big Wallet.
I think his wallet is closed now for her though. Maybe she had extra money from him before but would he really be giving her anymore considering he’s trying desperately to win Annie back? If he wasn’t, he’d take off his ring. Him leaving it on for podcasts etc is showing he wants to stay married to Annie.

Reactions: 14
Surely if she was taking medication like Zoladex to switch off her ovaries & stop production of oestrogen production (a temporary but reversible menopause) & Livial used in postmenopausal women at least 12 months since their last natural period (a type of hormone replacement therapy, HRT).

Why wouldn’t she have easy access to direct evidence of her condition’s? Personally I think she has something more to hide. Why couldn’t she provide evidence to the court when requested of her “fertility issues” ? 🤥

Hi Proz 👋 since you read here the medication is called Goserelin & Tibolone but you wouldn’t know that as you’re a liar so refer to the “Brand” names!

You would of also been aware contraception is required when taking this medication gurlll 🤡
✨ Entrapment 🫶

Attachments

Reactions: 14
I think his wallet is closed now for her though. Maybe she had extra money from him before but would he really be giving her anymore considering he’s trying desperately to win Annie back? If he wasn’t, he’d take off his ring. Him leaving it on for podcasts etc is showing he wants to stay married to Annie.
He definitely stopped that’s why she claims he is punishing his daughter because he’s clearly saying no make do with the huge desk you already have …

he was generous with Kairo I don’t know how it will go in court but the house was bought from blackmail and if he proves it blackmail is a serious offence she will could end up with house taken back .

if I was him I would refuse to pay a penny more but offer to buy her a house for half a million and let her keep it . Keep her away and stop her taking him court again , court is what keeps them connected that’s why she does the things she does she can’t move on in life talking through his legal team in her mind keeps him close 😂

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.