Goodman sisters #66 she’s had more limited companies than she’s had sexual encounters with Kyle Walker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loz reaching out on the burners
Peps way of choosing a captain is to allow his players to choose. The city players especially the younger ones really value Kyle, he's always building his team mates up and when he talks seems insightful in regards to the game.
That post just doesn't come across like a man, most men understand the WHY, they set aside judgements on the players private lives (unless it's a violent crime) and weight their worth in terms of the game.

Reactions: 17
If Loz the proz was already preggers at the time Kyle was getting his cock out in the pub and her and BV were taking the piss out of Annie and she calls her a mug for staying with him and that there’s meant to be other women too, doesn’t that mean he was cheating on Begman also as they were in a loving, intimate relationship? If he called her and asked to be with her she’d drop her crusty pants there and then so for her to call Annie a mug is hilarious when he called her 2 kids mistakes.
Loz was playing a game and in the end she got played and she hates it and if she has been gagged she must be literally climbing the walls. I don’t think Kyle or Annie should give her the column inches she so desperately craves but I do wish Kyle had dropped everything she was blackmailing him for.
BV makes me howl aka Mrs Harold Steptoe she’s so desperate to be top dog yet didn’t even make middle ranking. Wags just don’t like her!!!!! Coleen the queen with Annie as her good friend

Reactions: 22
Khloe Still shadow banned by the looks of it! 🙊
How long do the restrictions usually stay in place?
I bet it was Lauryn who reported her she is spiteful like that!

Meanwhile Kamelia in Dubai 👀💩

Klauren silent (for once)
But for how long?
I hope she has been slapped with a super injunction & will never utter another word about the Walker-Kilners!

I suspect she has something up her wizard sleeve Fanny though!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can't belive that's a few million pound house. Looks like she's raided IKEA for some ideas. Lauryn trying and failing at everything she does 🤣 fanny!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Houses usually reflect the personality of the person living in them…

Devoid of any in this case…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Is this her new flex now showing off a house that isn’t hers 😂 keeping comments off

quite sad really
It’s giving professional couple in their mid 40’s that hate animals and didn’t have children because they didn’t want to sacrifice their minimal lifestyle.

Where’s the things for the children? Where’s the evidence of them? Who has those coloured sofas when they have two children under 4?

Reactions: 30
Has Michael had a facelift? Or those strings possibly

The wonky tit is still the first thing I notice however.
MJ has gone from running on Brighton pier to running Bare Back in Dubai 🙊

The pictures are so filtered she has no jaw, chin or neck in this one 😂🤣
IMG_2706.jpeg

IMG_2711.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion
Goodman sisters #67 Wizard Sleeve Fanny, You will never be Annie! You’ll always Loose, Trott off in the communal Valentino Shoes ✨👠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.