Goodman sisters #66 she’s had more limited companies than she’s had sexual encounters with Kyle Walker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its comical that she has taken him desperate for her and her spawn to remain a dirty little secret by throwing her some attention and money that they had a meaningful relationship 🤣 🤣 and she wants to call Annie a mug. She is the biggest desperado to walk this earth. Kyle could legit say or do anything to her and her kids and she will never ditch that surname and still cling onto any association to him. Mother of the year she is not.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Shots fired 🔫🔫🔫
Lyrics specifically for Proz a secret message just for you princess ✨ Loving Relationship
Who doesn’t love an indirect babes 🤑

Day-Day in the life
Let's see if you really trap
Turn off the autotune
Let's hear how you really rap (haha)
Sen-Send a location
Come burn a boy if you're bad, let's see
Your dad left home from young
And you ain't done tit for your mum,
ah man, ah man
How are you relying on man like gyal?
You're mad, you mas'a mad
You ain't never sat in the trap with a pack
Hear the doorbell ring and your heartbeat lag
Can't keep track, been in the trap
It's hard, I can't keep up

Selling them party drugs
I'm the one that got the party turnt
Bro-Bro said I going all dumb
I won't leave that trap alone
Come like I'm young in love
Got a toxic relationship with Stacey Lauryn
But she won't cut me off
Can't be breaking even no more

Brodie, I must see prof'
came to the bando healthy
Left with a dusty cough
Love-Love-Loving the goldest rose (Annie🌹)
Like the England
rugby top
These witches lie, relationship advice
Don't trust these thots

Everyone talk gun 'pon beat
But in their real life, no gun beat off

• Haha
Reactions: 12
lol bitter much Lauryn? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
like you even pretend not to give a tit, you’re absolutely bleeping obsessed 😂

Clearly not getting pumped these days either cause no one will touch her with a barge pole

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Big Pete not received her maintenance money Again ? 😂

Why do these type women insist on calling the sperm donor a Father? 🤡

Another one that just can’t accept he isn’t interested in their child!
✨ Fatherless 🫶

IMG_2628.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine remembering to edit your face but leaving the carpet burn on your knees.. in Dubai 👀
---
Wonder if Chloe done a Dubai porta potty stint too?
I don’t understand how people aren’t embarrassed to photoshop themselves into totally different people! Her friends must know what she really looks like aren’t any of them saying come on you don’t look like that at all. I had to delicately word it to my friend who put photos on a dating site that can only be described as catfishing as they looked so unlike her she was terrified to meet them the first time. Maybe I’m too old to understand it!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Love this thread but glad that it’s now slow moving.
1 - couldn’t keep up lol but 2- as The head is gagged means there’s less hassle for Annie.
All she is known as is some slag who went with a married famous footballer.
Yep got some attention for itself and a whole lot of questions to be answered for her own two kids and 4 more who are nothing at all to do with her.
Selfish witch doesn’t care though and unless the stupid prick goes back there again then she’s going to have to move on to another stupid prick to get her name in the Scum/Daily Fail as nobody cares.
Bye - enjoy the money and hope it was worth it you fame bleep !
Pls save a bit for therapy for the strawberries 🍓 🍓
Bet you don’t though #selfish #bleep #badmother #shitshoes #shitshow

Reactions: 23
[/QUOTE]
Honestly I cannot believe I’d get so far as saying Lauryn is a bigger c*** than big nose himself but here we are.
He made the mistake but none of this was a mistake to her, and her tirade continues. No regrets from her. No remorse. Quite the opposite
She genuinely feels ‘wronged’. In her tiny, deluded mind.
KW wasn’t a married man per-say when they started bumping uglies, however very much a taken man with THREE children to his high school sweetheart.
This is Lauryn’s delusional timeline:
Baring in mind he was in a long established family relationship with three young children at the time (hence the 🚩red flag 🚨alerts that she surely should/have picked up on. Her take is:
🚩🚨He still pursued me.
🚩🚨He took or somehow acquired my number.
🚩🚨He became involved in texting, replying back.

🚩🚨He wanted and arranged/agreed to a meet-up (IN SECRET). It must be in secret bc he’s married.
🚩🚨During meet-up(s) he engaged in flirtatious behaviour.
🚩🚨Flirting turned to kissing/touching.
🚩🚨He fucked me.
‼🚨🚨🚨 MIRACULOUSLY although infertile, I’m pregnant.
🚩🚨Told KW going to be a Daddy to KW1/ I’m Ghosted.
🚩🚨Pregnant with Messiah, KW no show at scans.
🚩🚨KW No show at birth of Messiah.
🚩🚨Messiah born, KW ignoring his existence, denying he knows me.
🚩🚨KW Wife finds out. tit finally hits the fan, boots KW out.
🚩🚨 He doesn’t come to me 🙈😭😭😭😭
🚩🚨Walker family continues as normal with everyday family life, co-parenting.
🚩🚨TWO YEARS of crying and wailing on socials about dead beat dads and struggling as single mother
🚩🚨 KLYE WALKER MARRIES CHILDHOOD SWEETHEART ANNIE KILNER
🚩🚨Offers £bank to anyone who can show wedding receipts
🚩🚨Drags family through court, asking for designer baby care goods, like-for-like housing, nannies, au pairs, shoes, football equipment, boots, vehicle needs, years ahead ongoing child tuition and… #bootgate
KW & AW buy £2.4m to house (without rent) KW’s bastard offspring until aged 18, whence house deeds will return to said owners.
….. (radio silence)

tbh I’m a bit of a loss about this next bit… when was the whole - horse in the sea saga, or - BTW it’s a boy saga, - all that … I’ve lost track it’s so exhausting. Fill me in you yeast riddled Annie stans so I can complete my ‘I‘M TOO INVESTED IN THIS FILTHY MESS’ timeline because be honest, it’s beautiful 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Your about on the money with most of it.

The FYI it’s a baby was the announcement of bastards offspring number 2, referencing when Annie told insta Bastard offspring 1 was FYI it’s a boy - because lozza pretended he was a girl to taunt Annie.

Hoss in the sea was lozza further along pregnant with bastard offspring number 2 and Kyle paid for lozza to go on another holiday to Dubai to shut her up just after the World Cup.

Hope this fills the gaps hun x

Receipts all stores in these threads. If it’s too much to read them all tip is like when things went bay tit crazy in December I just had to sort the threads by most popular post and read them to catch up 🤣 we were doing a thread a day at one point lol

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I seen this and it’s so Annie
she will always look the good one she is innocent in all this
Lauren is nothing more than a home wrecking skank
Annie will always be worlds apart from that skank. How Lauryn conducts herself is just skanky everything about her is embarrassing. She really thought she got one over on her with little miracle number 2. Kyle has been thrown out and still not ran to Lozza the absolute shame

Reactions: 31
I'd love her to answer this....Lozagne special request for this month's blog, please explain how if Kyle was always just staying with Annie because she threatened to be difficult about the kids and he'd been "obsessed with you" for 10 years exactly where he is now 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'd love her to answer this....Lozagne special request for this month's blog, please explain how if Kyle was always just staying with Annie because she threatened to be difficult about the kids and he'd been "obsessed with you" for 10 years exactly where he is now 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
She’s such a liar Annie could divorce him at any point and take everything but she clearly loves Kyle and they clearly have a deep connection with each other she can’t find it in her to hate him even after what he has done . Kyle cheats but he knows Annie is the one he wants to always go home too . It’s so easy for these footballers to cheat they have skanks like Lauren constantly throwing themselves at them .

If he wanted her why is he still chasing Annie she claims they was a happy secret family well why is he not with them then 🤡😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s such a liar Annie could divorce him at any point and take everything but she clearly loves Kyle and they clearly have a deep connection with each other she can’t find it in her to hate him even after what he has done . Kyle cheats but he knows Annie is the one he wants to always go home too . It’s so easy for these footballers to cheat they have skanks like Lauren constantly throwing themselves at them .

If he wanted her why is he still chasing Annie she claims they was a happy secret family well why is he not with them then 🤡😂
Lauren is so twisted she believes Kyle is chasing his kids, RRR. And only then because Annie hasn't let him see her two so they haven't bonded.

Kyle is chasing his wife.
He publicly apologised to Annie, even almost 3 months on he's refused to take off his wedding ring and they are co-parenting.
In his sun interview he was gutted he wasn't at home with Annie being pregnant yet he never bothered to share either of Laurens pregnancies.

Kyle told the world all he wanted to do was get home to Annie and his boys whilst Lauren was playing puppet master in the background trying her utmost to make sure that didn't happen.
His main goal in life to go home to his family every night. He couldn't be any clearer his family are A+RRR.

She needs to face that Kyle is the one in charge of his life and the reason isn't with her is simply because he doesn't want to be with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.