Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OtherMoon

VIP Member
If Kyle ever needed any more evidence that he is an absolute idiot unworthy of a Queen like Annie this surely has to be it.

Annie during the Laura Brown stuff was only in her mid 20s with a 1 year old, 2 year old and 6 year old. The photo from Reigns 1st birthday posted a few pages ago shows such a young family! Yet Annie had the maturity to keep it together for her children's sake.

Annie finds out about Lauren being pregnant she does 1 interview and doesn't slag either of them off only talks about her own feelings.

Finding out about baby No.2 she does 1 sm post saying she was taking time away from Kyle and quietly took off her wedding ring.

When people make digs about Kyle being a deadbeat Dad Annie tells the world he's a fantastic father, Lauren calls him a narcist yet Annie tells people he's her best friend and soulmate and she could rely on him for anything.

People can make comments all they like about Annie securing the money. Annie doesn't need to play nice she already has that secured, her actions imo speak of someone who although hurting badly loves Kyle deeply and is utterly devoted to her family.

And then you have Lauren who uses her kids like they are credit cards.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Mabel_20

I hate the use of the word ‘Daddy’. It’s an earned title in my opinion. I absolutely despise when she says it. He’s not their ‘Daddy’. He’s Kairo’s biological, mostly absent Father.
She needs to stop forcing it, it’s manipulative.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 80

OtherMoon

VIP Member
If this does end up going legal I really hope the papers publish the fact that Kairo's surname was changed to Goodman a while back and the whole KW stuff and Kairo Walker is BS all for show to bother the real Walker family.
It's time for her to be exposed as the absolute nutter that we all know.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
same. Hate seeing people refer to him
As an unwanted child etc because they want to rile lauren up if she sees it. He’s an innocent baby and one day he could see it and comments like that could destroy his life. So hurtful. Lauren’s the only c**t in all this
I don't care about riling up Lauryn and he is an unwanted child. She offered to abort him for a couple of million quid and when Kyle didn't pay up she had the child to bleed him dry/insinuate herself into his life/ruin the lives of his long term partner and their 3 children. These are facts.
The only person who is destroying his life is his mother who continues to push a dangerous narrative.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
😂 Her latest story
Wow. So that’s aimed at Annie - but what about you? You are the mistake not once but twice? What does that say about you? At least between A&K there is love, family etc to consider why there’s a chokehold. So honestly Lauren, ask yourself what it says about you. Even if you claim you were in a relationship - he was with someone else the whole time and you KNEW

Reactions: 61

whenindoubtgossip

VIP Member
She can’t help herself but also knows how much trouble she is already in
imagine the meltdowns when she is actually in court and doesn’t get her way she already said he is punishing the daughter for clearly not giving in to her demands 😂😂
She needs professional help, she genuinely can't see how crazy she is with this obsession.
She has managed to make a cheating married man who has had 2 kids with someone else look like a victim. It's bat shit crazy 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
Happy Mother’s Day to all the mums! No I did not get my lay in as per the legal agreement, this Mother’s Day will be a memorable one… for everyone…

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Aww is it Sian’s bday
Special day for the Kilners 💙
Lauren skip this message you don’t know who they are x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I’ve got to say that video she’s posted of Kairo really made me feel sad. Sad for that little boy who is currently so blissfully unaware of what his Mother has done to his reputation before he’s even had a chance to choose for himself what he wants the world to see him as. She’s so desperate to show him off she’ll go to bizarre lengths to do it, including posting him in his swimwear whilst running around behind him to not get his face in, how is that normal for a child to notice from their own parent?! I really wish I could change his reality for him. She’s a despicable cunt, she needs to disappear and let those children grow up in peace!!!!!!!!

• Heart

Rose94

VIP Member
Iv just watched it and all I can say is that man has a face only a mother can love 🤮 the audacity of him to cheat on Annie whilst looking like that, I see why he went for loz probably felt nice to be the better looking one for once

• Haha

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
750k a week oh my dayssss that is unbelievable!

I'd be the ideal ex, I'd take my money and live my best life with my children. They don't know how good they have it and lauryn still is so bitter and unhappy. She's pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Redtea2

VIP Member
thread suggestion

Kyle Walker put begman back in her cage . She be sat in annies house full of rage !! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
Just wanted to quickly tell you.....happy mother's day to all 💐😘♥
Hope you've all been made a flat white with no sugar and had your kids names stitched into your favourite Valentinos shoes, as per legal agreement x x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Nixy

There is something wrong with this society. When did it become ok to glorify a home wrecker/benefit fraud/blackmailer/compulsive liar
This is low for ITV.

• Heart
Reactions: 50