Goodman sisters #66 she’s had more limited companies than she’s had sexual encounters with Kyle Walker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is as boring as her sister . Same shoes , same tight fitting tit colored tops , no bra , no coat .

Reactions: 19
I’m sure Kyle & family will end up at Saudi at some point in the near future. If I was Annie I’d ride it out - she would be stupid not to for various reasons inc getting as far away from the mistakes as possible 🤑

Would you not just love if he went to Saudi and started earning 750k a week like Riyad. That huge uplift in salary and Lauryn still gets her 8k a month and no uplift because he’s out of the UK jurisdiction and Saudi isn’t on the REMO list. He could actually stop sending the 8k if he was a non-resident and the UK courts couldn’t enforce it. So BE CAREFUL who you piss off Lauryn.
---
That video of kairo dancing in his speedos on her insta stories again my heart aches for that kid cover him up wont show his face but will let him dance about in pants 🙈🙈🙈🙈
Kids are both fried to duck 😭😭
Why hasnt someone stepped in to help those kids

Kairo is never is going to be Reign just like quagmire will never be annie
She doesn’t realise either the resort workers are PAID to dance like that with your kid. They’re not doing it because they think he’s cute or a wonder boy…… it’s an expected service.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Part of me doesn’t think she’s aimed that at Annie. I mean I’m sure she has by what’s said but also I think she’s saying SHE walked away as SHE was cheated on I can just imagine it.

Also you absolute sick duck stop putting your son out there naked to the world fuk me you rank messy witch
I took it as her trying to say she was brainwashed by Kyle. She will be trying for the sympathy vote again!

Reactions: 13
What happened to no more fighting with kyle and his wife no more mentioning them "i need this to end when will it end?"
When u shut the duck up about it no1 else is saying anything

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What happened to no more fighting with kyle and his wife no more mentioning them "i need this to end when will it end?"
When u shut the duck up about it no1 else is saying anything
Exactly it's boring at this point. It'll end when your obsession ends. He don't want you or your kids you were merely a cum dump deal with it pmsl

Reactions: 16
😂 Her latest story
Digs at Annie again

kills you don’t it Lauren not knaowing what’s going on 😂😂 Annie ain’t taken him back hun it’s called co parenting he only does it with Annie not hoes like you who he uses for cheap sex 😂😂
---
She really is despicable.
Posting that video just really shows up she's never loved him or had a family with Kyle and their kids don't miss him if she can't understand why Annie has taken him back previously.
Annie at the game and Kyle refusing to take his wedding ring off has really rattled her 😁
After all I don't believe she has an inside source otherwise she wouldn't have needed tattle to tell her Annie was pregnant, So she has no idea if Annie has taken him back.
This post is the exact reason Kyle wants nothing to do with her or her kids because unlike Annie Lauren is immature and evil he clearly regrets making kids with her but was thinking with his dick !! He loves Annie because she is kind caring and a brilliant mother she is private and mature everything Lauren isn’t .

she needs help she seriously thinks Annie is the issue why list that today ?? Gagged so only thing she can do is post other people’s posts to make out it’s not related when it’s obvious it’s digs at Annie again who is due to give birth !!! A new low even for you …..

Last edited:
Whats her obsession leave Annie alone. If she wants to stay with Kyle its nothing do you with Lauren. I bet you would shag him again if you get the chance.
Honestly I can’t tell if she is obsessed with the money or Kyle himself of Annie or all three ….
this level of delusion is insane what is it she is trying to achieve ??
does she hate Annie because she has Kyle around ?
does shewant Kyle for herself or just want him away from Annie

coming across very crazy right now like out them horror films she is mental

Would you not just love if he went to Saudi and started earning 750k a week like Riyad. That huge uplift in salary and Lauryn still gets her 8k a month and no uplift because he’s out of the UK jurisdiction and Saudi isn’t on the REMO list. He could actually stop sending the 8k if he was a non-resident and the UK courts couldn’t enforce it. So BE CAREFUL who you piss off Lauryn.
---

She doesn’t realise either the resort workers are PAID to dance like that with your kid. They’re not doing it because they think he’s cute or a wonder boy…… it’s an expected service.
They’re not the dancers. They’re the security at the resort that she instantly gets cos they’re Kyle walkers children. 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This therapist she has whos paying for that?? Kairo probs 🙈
---
They’re not the dancers. They’re the security at the resort that she instantly gets cos they’re Kyle walkers children. 🤥
I think its bcz they are black and bcz kairo is also black they must dance together uno hes a wee brown baby emoji
In her fucked up head it will be that they gravitate toward one another

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she’s admitting her kids are mistakes then before someone on this thread gets offended ?

Also who wants relationship advice from a witch that’s never had a man
witch please

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Whats her obsession leave Annie alone. If she wants to stay with Kyle its nothing do you with Lauren. I bet you would shag him again if you get the chance.
She wants Annie to leave him because in her delusional, tiny brain she probably thinks that Kyle will move in with her and the mistakes. That's the stupid narrative that her dumb friend Lizzy Cunty (still using that married name aren't ya Lizzie!) has convinced her of, remember the article where she waded in saying that Kyle will go back (even though he was never with her) to Lauren.

• Haha
She wants Annie to leave him because in her delusional, tiny brain she probably thinks that Kyle will move in with her and the mistakes. That's the stupid narrative that her dumb friend Lizzy Cunty (still using that married name aren't ya Lizzie!) has convinced her of, remember the article where she waded in saying that Kyle will go back (even though he was never with her) to Lauren.
I think shes also trying to save face like make out Kyle and Annie are still together and thats the only reason he is not with her. My friend did similar years ago. The guy then split with his partner, got a new girlfriend and married her. My friend made out like she was never interested in him anyway. Im sure she still messages him now chancing her arm.

Reactions: 20
If I were Annie, I’d make Kyle take the house from her and drop the monthly payments to the bare minimum she’s due. They’re being far too generous.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
duck me she’s got a fuckin nerve hasn’t vile bleep she’s horrible why can’t she understand she isn’t part of their relationship. She literally went back there she’s such a woman I dislike her always has to say something fuckin nob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.