Goodman sisters #66 she’s had more limited companies than she’s had sexual encounters with Kyle Walker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s unhinged. I can’t imagine how awful it must be for Annie being taunted every day for years. It’s so cruel.
I doubt she’s taunted every day, I’d say she’s too busy & thick skinned now to care as much as people think. She needs to ride it out as she has nothing to loose & more to gain

Reactions: 5
Prozza obviously had her therapy session cancelled this week! Petty as f*ck reposting that this morning, her therapist told her it’s an unhealthy way to communicate but she still does it anyway!
“I’m only human”
“Who doesn’t love a good indirect every now & then”
“Knowing he (Kyle) stalks my instagram”
“A way to get points across in the moment”
(Lauren Goodman, 2024)

This Lads is how she justifies her clown behaviour! 🤡

✨ Human 🫶

IMG_2616.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Vyle watching Loz’s indirects on insta about him from his burner phone x
He may benefit from a tiny bit of Botox either side of his eyebrow , just give them a wee lift.
I never saw that video either of him with those girls in the pub, he’s a scumbag , he did that out in a public place with cctv.. he seems to be Pursuing them.. oh he’s disgusting 🤢

Reactions: 8
Part of me doesn’t think she’s aimed that at Annie. I mean I’m sure she has by what’s said but also I think she’s saying SHE walked away as SHE was cheated on I can just imagine it.

Also you absolute sick duck stop putting your son out there naked to the world fuk me you rank messy witch

Reactions: 20
The girls in the club CCTV, being papped kissing Annie the next day … but he was in a longstanding & loving relationship with you wasn’t he Loz 😂😂😂

*Edited as I clearly can’t spell today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I seriously doubt that K & A even mention Lauren, I imagine their friends and family don’t speak about it to them either. The only time Lauren will ever be brought to their attention is on social media. Annie’s too busy being a good Mum and has a life filled with loving friends and family, I’m sure Proz relishes the thought Annie thinks about her as much as she thinks about Annie but thats impossible. Even if Annie walks away from Kyle she’d still have more money than Proz could dream about, Kyle would still see his kids and Annie would be able to get with a nice, successful guy. Lauren desperately wants Kyle and still doesn’t have any prospects like Annie does without him because she’s a vile scrote both ugly on the outside and inside.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Lollllll people are not walking around Brighton town centre dressed like that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is she trying to say it’s her and she was brainwashed.
loving relationship. 😂. Mistakes. Idiot decisions.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She could do with buying a bra and new shoes
Khloe has only set up this fake pap walk because she is shadow banned on Instagram 🤡

It’s just another story which mentions her for a few lines then back to Kyle, Annie & the mum of mistake x 2!

I wonder how she finds the time with raising two kids, studying, running her business & batch cooking 🙄

I bet that Flannels bag is empty as well, Khlo is such a pick me 🤢 using Amelia speaking out for clout!

One thing she won’t like is being branded as having “hourglass curves” she will be running back to Pall Mall to get more lipo pronto (on finance) 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Look at the actual state of them shoes, they are more worn out than LaurENs Lasagne Flaps, ready for the bin! How is she not embarrassed 🙈
I’m surprised the studs are still intact!
IMG_2620.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.