Goodman sisters #66 she’s had more limited companies than she’s had sexual encounters with Kyle Walker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is despicable.
Posting that video just really shows up she's never loved him or had a family with Kyle and their kids don't miss him if she can't understand why Annie has taken him back previously.
Annie at the game and Kyle refusing to take his wedding ring off has really rattled her 😁
After all I don't believe she has an inside source otherwise she wouldn't have needed tattle to tell her Annie was pregnant, So she has no idea if Annie has taken him back.

Reactions: 36
That story had me laughing!!
Annie’s definitely going to end it now you’ve posted that Lauren you massive twit.
A 20 year old and a marriage and 4 kids can’t be compared but carry on…

• Haha
Reactions: 47
How is she STILL obsessed with the walkers after all this 🤣🤣 please lauryn he isn’t interested get a new hobby I beg you

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I don't think she's defending herself but doing her usual attempt to control the narrative and undermine Kyle and Annie.

She's still not subtle.
Remember that poster that was like hate Lauryn and Kyle BUT YOU CANT DENY SHE IS A GOOD MUM 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I absolutely can

• Haha
Reactions: 46
The dillusions are laughable cos didn’t she get cheated on too since they was in a long standing loving relationship. I don’t get how she can say I could of carried on having my secret family and also post that video 😂 make it make sense Lauryn you absolute trollop

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if Annie has had the baby and she's caught wind of it. Funny thing to post suddenly after being so quiet and its clearly a very pointed message. The woman is crazy at this point

Reactions: 39
She hates that the media and general public backed Annie.
That blog post made it clear she was seething over the fact when she was pregnant with Kairo people weren't nice to her, she strangely feels Annie deserves the same treatment she has zero self awareness to understand that Annie is the wronged woman in this scenario whilst Lauren is just wrong in the head.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Just watched that video she’s posted. What an absolute witch. Why can’t she just get on with her life with her kids and keep her head down. She’s a disgrace. Annie is never going to get peace from her 😔

Reactions: 29
Going by that video.. made same mistakes twice .. is she also calling her children mistakes haha
---
Why does she care if any gets hurt ... Stay there keep getting hurt. She made that dig before wen she said she's a mug for staying bla bla bla..

None of her business if Kyle hurts Annie on the daily. She wants Annie gone, out of her way. But guess what Lauryn even if Annie does bin him he DOESNT WANT YOU, DOESNT WANT TO BE SEEN PUBLICLY WITH YOU OR THE MISTAKES.

Shes ruining what should be her best years with her two little kiddies just seeping with bitterness over a man who hates her guts.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Lol the fact it’s not even a share of a reel on insta. She’s screen recorded on TikTok specifically to post on her Instagram. Just to get some laughing emoji replies from her 10 followers that actually like her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
The only person looking stupid is her. The indirect at Annie when the reality is you are a prolapsed pump and dump prozzie with two strawberry mistakes and tit shoes.

bleep bleep bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m sure Kyle & family will end up at Saudi at some point in the near future. If I was Annie I’d ride it out - she would be stupid not to for various reasons inc getting as far away from the mistakes as possible 🤑

Reactions: 19
Thats a waste of a post bcz kyle is kicked out and still hasnt went running to his long standing relationship with saggy tits hasnt seen his 2 idiot choices hes decided to fight for annie - again!!
And if annie decides to try again its no1s business when shes in that delivery room and kyles holding her hand and they both see their baby for 1st time she will probs decide to keep her family together
Will he cheat again ..100%
Shes been with him since they were teens she probs doesnt know any different and being involved in that world its probs totally normal to them doesnt make it right ofc
Bcz end of day if she doesnt put up with it theres plently other girls who will

I just thought Liaren was finally leaning into being a mistake and owning it.

Good point though, Kyle can't call the kids mistakes but she can?

Reactions: 18
Do we know if Lauryn wants more money than the £8K a month? She's got the £2.5mil house plus the free Mercedes and Kyle will likely be paying the private school fees for Lauren's kids so what does she want more money for?? Plastic surgery to look like Annie 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That video of kairo dancing in his speedos on her insta stories again my heart aches for that kid cover him up wont show his face but will let him dance about in pants 🙈🙈🙈🙈
Kids are both fried to duck 😭😭
Why hasnt someone stepped in to help those kids

Kairo is never is going to be Reign just like quagmire will never be annie

• Heart
Do we know if Lauryn wants more money than the £8K a month? She's got the £2.5mil house plus the free Mercedes and Kyle will likely be paying the private school fees for Lauren's kids so what does she want money for?? Plastic surgery to look more like Annie 🤔
Of course she does!

She won’t get double, that’s not how child support is calculated. But maybe £10,000 - £12,000 a month.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Sooooo she has an unwanted pregnancy that he ignores, goes back for seconds and hits another unwanted pregnancy.
Blackmails , bribes and does her kids dirty.
Allows him to treat her and her kids like the poor relation picking them up and dropping them.
STILL doesn’t want her when his wife leaves him.
Would take him in a heartbeat ….. but Annie’s the stupid one ???
Cop on to yourself you absolute town clown.

What’s the betting she has heard the baby’s arrived and Kyle was there, jealousy and bitterness seeps out of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.