Goodman sisters #66 she’s had more limited companies than she’s had sexual encounters with Kyle Walker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That crappy blog was only a way to get at A&K with monthly blackmails countdowns to try to extort more money from him.
It’s not worked and there is most probably some gag so the money grabbing bleep will probably get rid of it soon but she’ll have plotted a way to use it to plead more poverty in court, showing evidence she only had 3x £2.99 subscribers and blaming A&K for destroying her reputation and ability to make her own money as a social media influencer 🥴 or whatever she called herself in the document.

Reactions: 25
Imagine lying about infertility!
Lurking on the old threads & I seen this 😳
Who was she trying to conceive with for years & years?
Nicholas van Hoogstraten’s Son (Between 2006-2010)
Micheal Keane Everton (2017)
Nathan Redmond Burnley/England (2017/18)
Dane Rashford (2018/19)
Kyle Walker Man City/England (10 years 🤭)

Starting IVF with who? Did they consent 👀
When were these supposed operations on her womb?
Where are all the apparent scars on her tummy? 🤔

The Laparoscopy scars are little incisions but definitely noticeable after healing! I feel for any women who have to go through such a tough process. But why would she lie?

I’m surprised she has been able to get away with her fake diagnosis for so long especially as the judge implied she was aware of her miracle long before her Kidney Scan.

There would be outrage especially as so many women suffer she isn’t raising awareness just lying 🤥🤢View attachment 2813562

View attachment 2813765

I don’t know how she hasn’t been done for fraud. Faking infertility and coming up with a bracelet solution that needs to be charged by the moon…….. really?

Reminds me of Belle Gibson. She faked cancer and convinced people it could be cured via their diet and she’s now a fraudster. She was found out via investigative journalists.

Why are the media letting her away with it? Those poor vulnerable women falling for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Lauryn hates the fact he doesn’t look at her the same way he does Annie
she was sex he doesn’t want to publicly acknowledge her .
I don’t think I wants anything to do with the kids the thought of her being his children’s mother must repulse him
I don’t think I’d be envious of Annie. He clearly had no respect for her either. My heart breaks for her.

Reactions: 15
I don’t think I’d be envious of Annie. He clearly had no respect for her either. My heart breaks for her.
You’re right. Actions speak louder than words. He can give as many interviews he wants praising his wonderful wife and apologising for how he’s treated her but why not just show her that instead. I don’t know how she can believe anything that comes out of his mouth, even him saying “I’m just nipping out to fill up the car” I bet she’s side eyeing him.
Then on the other side you’ve got Prozza. He says she means nothing, never had a relationship, she was a mistake but his actions with her speak volumes.

Reactions: 18
I don’t think he has respect to women in general, I’ve never actually watched the CCTV until today but it’s left me feeling rather uncomfortable!

The way he was conducting himself putting his hand on the back of the girls heads and pushing them forward like he wanted to raw dog them there & then not once but twice in that short clip!

Usually I think he comes across well but that CCTV maybe shows him up for what he really is a controlling, nasty, entitled boy who thinks he is the dogs bollocks 🤢

It’s really changed my opinion on him being this funny, laid back, charismatic, kind, charming guy. Now I’m seeing it from this perspective no wonder Lauryn thought he was in love with her he is like a dog on heat, plenty of physical contact in public & quick to stick his tongue down the throat of anyone with a pulse & LaurEn was happy to lap it all up.

I can only imagine how he behaves in private 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t think he has respect to women in general, I’ve never actually watched the CCTV until today but it’s left me feeling rather uncomfortable!

The way he was conducting himself putting his hand on the back of the girls heads and pushing them forward like he wanted to raw dog them there & then not once but twice in that short clip!

Usually I think he comes across well but that CCTV maybe shows him up for what he really is a controlling, nasty, entitled boy who thinks he is the dogs bollocks 🤢

It’s really changed my opinion on him being this funny, laid back, charismatic, kind, charming guy. Now I’m seeing it from this perspective no wonder Lauryn thought he was in love with her he is like a dog on heat, plenty of physical contact in public & quick to stick his tongue down the throat of anyone with a pulse & LaurEn was happy to lap it all up.

I can only imagine how he behaves in private 🤮
I’m with you, I’ve never seen it before it it shows what a sleaze he is and is all for the sex which again I think is why went back to her someone with absolutely no respect. The things she prob allowed him to do she prob thought was love 🤣. A man getting what he wants too will say anything and to keep her quiet too. I’d be keeping quiet out of embarrassment that I believe the shite. But also feeling an absolute mug how on earth did she produce two children from it!

Reactions: 18
I think prozza reads & posts on these threads. Just my opinion
Of course she reads here. That's how she found out about Annie being pregnant.

I've not seen a post extolling her virtues for a while now though so I don't think she's recently posted, her or her fat mates.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Of course she reads here. That's how she found out about Annie being pregnant.

I've not seen a post extolling her virtues for a while now though so I don't think she's recently posted, her or her fat mates.
I don't think she's defending herself but doing her usual attempt to control the narrative and undermine Kyle and Annie.

She's still not subtle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't think she's defending herself but doing her usual attempt to control the narrative and undermine Kyle and Annie.

She's still not subtle.
Oh, please don’t start this again, because I have no idea who it is

Someone screen record her new story. About a 20year old girl being cheated on. Always with the digs 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
😂 Her latest story
Wow. So that’s aimed at Annie - but what about you? You are the mistake not once but twice? What does that say about you? At least between A&K there is love, family etc to consider why there’s a chokehold. So honestly Lauren, ask yourself what it says about you. Even if you claim you were in a relationship - he was with someone else the whole time and you KNEW

Reactions: 61
Wow. So that’s aimed at Annie - but what about you? You are the mistake not once but twice? What does that say about you? At least between A&K there is love, family etc to consider why there’s a chokehold. So honestly Lauren, ask yourself what it says about you. Even if you claim you were in a relationship - he was with someone else the whole time and you KNEW
she really takes delusional to another level!!! The constant digs at the woman they BOTH wronged as if she is the one who is the one who has been wronged. She’s honestly mad.

Reactions: 41
Imagine being that invested in a woman’s life, a woman whose life you have tried to ruin. I just can’t believe the nerve, posting stories giving Annie life advice. Not just the nerve, she’s coming across as a right nosey witch 😂😂 mind your bleeping business you weirdo

Reactions: 33
but wait, atleast annie has years of history wity this man;l, she went back and made two mistakes twice knowing she can walk away from this man with no attachments but she chose to bring two children in to this world with a man who has a FAMILY?!! and didnt he cheat on her too so she says? lauren is a bigger mug than annie will ever be, she believed his sob stories not once but twice and said 'i could of carried on a secret family' sorry but wth?! Its in the word SECRET shes absoloutely bleeping disulsional

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.