Goodman sisters #66 she’s had more limited companies than she’s had sexual encounters with Kyle Walker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the one 05th March
IMG_2593.jpeg

Followed by the drunken flash published on the 07th March, who are these supposed “friends of his”
I can’t help but think he was set up 🤔
Who are the women?
Next destination for him should be home after that 🙊

IMG_2594.jpeg

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Annie definitely knew way before lauryn thought she did
to me annie knew but was pregnant she didn’t cause a issue and allowed lauryn to carry in thinking she didn’t know
her and Kyle sat down and probably had the biggest talk ever about the next move . Annie and Kyle probably come up with a plan like PR teams and legal advice . it was obvious for weeks before it all come out that lauryn was NOT getting her way it started with the post “ what if the statement of truth is lies “ so something was going on in court !!
basically she’s not won the game. Her plan was to ruin the marriage & her intention was to get him failed on both counts. New baby imminent & prozza fought a losing battle 👏🏾

Reactions: 25
Wow no excuse but I bet she was threatening all night about this. So this is why he got blind drunk and got his dick out
She certainly was it was her Dec 27th message to Annie that made me go back and look, in it she says to Annie to remember the texts in March with him. She is trying to imply she was with him and he showed her but it's obviously the texts were flying furiously between them all.

Annie definitely knew way before lauryn thought she did
to me annie knew but was pregnant she didn’t cause a issue and allowed lauryn to carry in thinking she didn’t know
her and Kyle sat down and probably had the biggest talk ever about the next move . Annie and Kyle probably come up with a plan like PR teams and legal advice . it was obvious for weeks before it all come out that lauryn was NOT getting her way it started with the post “ what if the statement of truth is lies “ so something was going on in court !!
I agree Annie knew for a long time but maybe didn't have the evidence to force a confession he seems desperate never to tell her these things face to face.
Annie then appears to have gone back to Lauren for more info and left Lauren with the impression that there was peace between them hence she was furious about them blindsiding her to team up together with a new PR and Lawyers.
Lauren knows nothing of loyalty and commitment so it never occurred to her that Annie's motivation was to protect her family.

Reactions: 18
Can I just ask those who follow her (I’m blocked) has she literally posted nothing this past week? Nothing at all?

She’s either gagged or plotting!

I think we all know by now shes plotting she will never stop never shut up and never stop lookin for ways to hurt annie!! Shes evil!!!
She will announce girls name around time annie is due
Its weird how little she posts of the girl

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2813289

Followed by the drunken flash published on the 07th March, who are these supposed “friends of his”
Who are the women?

View attachment 2813307
Why the fuk would anyone wanna brag they’ve been this absolute cretins side piece and birthed his children it’s clear what he’s been after some dirty no respect hoe

Reactions: 20
Firstly, I could never watch any type of show about Loz unless it was about stalking and everything she has ever done to the walkers. She is not and has never been a Wag. The papers need to stop giving her column inches.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So has Annie had the baby? Her stomach is flat in those pics.... or are the pics old? Sorry if this has been answered, just catching up.

Reactions: 5
So has Annie had the baby? Her stomach is flat in those pics.... or are the pics old? Sorry if this has been answered, just catching up.
Yes a year old! No one knows she hasn't been seen seen in public for the past 10 days. However she went a few weeks there without being papped so she might just be nesting at home.

Why the fuk would anyone wanna brag they’ve been this absolute cretins side piece and birthed his children it’s clear what he’s been after some dirty no respect hoe
Lauryn hates the fact he doesn’t look at her the same way he does Annie
she was sex he doesn’t want to publicly acknowledge her .
I don’t think I wants anything to do with the kids the thought of her being his children’s mother must repulse him

Reactions: 24
As well as harassment of Annie if Kyle can't file blackmail charges he might have a case for harassment for everything she put him under those 14 months he was keeping the baby girl a secret.

If we look back to the 5 - 6th of March 2023 alone it's pretty sick.

5th march Sunday

Mid-Afternoon Annie posts a golf picture & papers publish them on a pap walk likely taken on Friday, Kyle looks distracted and worried even when Annie kisses him.

3:45pm Lauren posts she’s in Alderly Edge with Chris Brown Song: Take you Down by Chris Brown

5:40 – 6:50pm Kyle turns up to a bar in Cheshire close to home already so drunk he’s just about standing, with two women and a male friend, he gets his dick out. Even for Kyle this is odd behaviour.

Later Annie posts quotes alluding to being let down.

9pm Laura starts her countdown titled This ones the best ever set to 22 hours

6th March
8pm Countdown completed FYI it’s a baby is posted

7th March
Laura's thunder is stolen when The sun publishes the dick in a bar video.

Kyle is 100% responsible for his own actions but FFS the pressure she must have had him under must have been enormous. People have killed themselves for less.
He must have started dancing to her tune around about this point because suddenly there was a house twice the budget and it stayed a secret for another 9 months.
God when you see it written out like this it’s so scary, she has committed her entire last 4+ years to destroying Kyle/Annie. We laugh and call her a bunny boiler/stalker/obsessive but she literally is all of those things, very very unhinged I wish she would move on

Reactions: 38
Wonder when the blogs out gang.

can’t wait to read the drivel she spouts this month

• Haha
Lauryn hates the fact he doesn’t look at her the same way he does Annie
she was sex he doesn’t want to publicly acknowledge her .
I don’t think I wants anything to do with the kids the thought of her being his children’s mother must repulse him
100% the way he was with this female Is how he’ll have been with her. So loving. Just dirty shags.

Reactions: 13
It's horrible to think that her "countdown" posts were threats to Kyle about revealing all. As awful as what he done, can't imagine how stressful those cretin's posts must've been. She's awful

Reactions: 34
Wonder when the blogs out gang.

can’t wait to read the drivel she spouts this month
🤣🤣🤣 was just about to post .. March 13th where’s the bastard blog ?
---
View attachment 2813289

Who are the women?

View attachment 2813307
God he’s a f,,kin dirt bird 🤢

Reactions: 11
Imagine lying about infertility!
Lurking on the old threads & I seen this 😳
Who was she trying to conceive with for years & years?
Nicholas van Hoogstraten’s Son (Between 2006-2010)
Micheal Keane Everton (2017)
Nathan Redmond Burnley/England (2017/18)
Dane Rashford (2018/19)
Kyle Walker Man City/England (10 years 🤭)

Starting IVF with who? Did they consent 👀
When were these supposed operations on her womb?
Where are all the apparent scars on her tummy? 🤔

The Laparoscopy scars are little incisions but definitely noticeable after healing! I feel for any women who have to go through such a tough process. But why would she lie?

I’m surprised she has been able to get away with her fake diagnosis for so long especially as the judge implied she was aware of her miracle long before her Kidney Scan.

There would be outrage especially as so many women suffer she isn’t raising awareness just lying 🤥🤢
IMG_2597.jpeg

IMG_2603.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Lovely seeing those flappy saggy tits before bed 😱😱😱but i do appreciate the hiding of the hooter than would have been way too much
Poor baby girl is red raw 🙈
Frying those kids to make their skin darker shes a disgrace

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2813289

Who are the women?

View attachment 2813307
Even these random women have more evidence of interaction with Kyle Walker than Lauren’s claim of a long lasting loving relationship 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Imagine lying about infertility!
Lurking on the old threads & I seen this 😳
Who was she trying to conceive with for years & years?
Nicholas van Hoogstraten’s Son (Between 2006-2010)
Micheal Keane Everton (2017)
Nathan Redmond Burnley/England (2017/18)
Dane Rashford (2018/19)
Kyle Walker Man City/England (10 years 🤭)

Starting IVF with who? Did they consent 👀
When were these supposed operations on her womb?
Where are all the apparent scars on her tummy? 🤔

The Laparoscopy scars are little incisions but definitely noticeable after healing! I feel for any women who have to go through such a tough process. But why would she lie?

I’m surprised she has been able to get away with her fake diagnosis for so long especially as the judge implied she was aware of her miracle long before her Kidney Scan.

There would be outrage especially as so many women suffer she isn’t raising awareness just lying 🤥🤢View attachment 2813562

View attachment 2813765
She's an absolute bleeping disgrace the lies she's told regarding infertility. Imagine being a female capable of telling so many lies to get to where she feels is deserved in life. Kyle walker is a bleep for entertaining poison for 2 long and they two illegitimate will be her karma.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.