Goodman sisters #66 she’s had more limited companies than she’s had sexual encounters with Kyle Walker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been a lot of talk this week about Kyle moving to Saudi
i think if Annie did go back she wants them to move .

Probably the one place in the world he’d be too scared to cheat, their history of lashing/stoning might prove to be the only deterrent.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can she be gagged tho- like how would Kyle go about that ? hope she’s just in massive legal trouble 😈
I don't think you can gag a person as such, you can ask them to sign an NDA but let's face it, Prozza wouldn't do that without significant financial recompense after the "new low even for you" malarkey.

He could get a press reporting restriction/super injunction but to do that he'd need to go to court and prove to a judge how his need to not be mentioned next to Prozza in tabloid articles is greater than the publics right to hear news on a public figure (him)... I don't think that's what he's got as the squatting in the park story came out after she went quiet and had the usual shpeel (Lauryn who welcomed a son Kairos, and a daughter 16 months, only known as KW with ex longstanding partner England footballer Kyle Walker etc etc). And as it's just a press injunction it can be still discussed on social media hence how Imogen and Ryan Giggs were outed on twitter 🤭 as an owner of a "blog" Prozza might be viewed as a news outlet and therefore exempt from mentioning Kyle alongside the 2 idiot choices, but nothing stopping big Pete or one of her many burners 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

I think what's more likely is she's on her final warning after daddy drinks Heineken that insinuating anything that she's had anything other than an "episode" with him will result in her being taken to court for defamation. In Kyle's Sun interview it was weirdly specific to say he'd never been for a meal with Lauryn 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think that must be true, he must have been coached to within an inch of his life as to what to say by Rachel Monk and co and warned not to mention anything where there was a slight chance Prozza would have had evidence to disprove..I find it highly unlikely that if she had ever shared a meal with Kyle she wouldn't have took a pic with his hand in the background where you could identify his tattoos. If she had such a picture the minute Kyle's interview came out, she would have posted it with a wanky caption like "dinner is served" 🥴🥴🥴🤦🏻‍♀️

When she claimed they stayed in a hotel in London and had a night out, what she must mean is Kyle invited her for an episode and ever the gentleman, offered to take her down to the bar in the premier inn for a couple of half lagers 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ #princesstreatment

"Daddy drinks Heineken" was what she probably found out from the #princesstreatment premier inn trip but coached Kairo to say it to cause further distress to Annie and get her to cast doubt on Kyle's version of events that he's only met Kairos sporadically and make it seem like they were such a happy family, having Walker family BBQs where daddy's drinking his bottle of Heineken around kumquat and kiwi bla bla bla.

So yeah, I reckon how she's "gagged" is that she has received a letter from Kyle's solicitors warning if she insinuates any further via her social media that their meetings were anything more than an episode, they'll be taking her to court 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ which is fair enough if you ask me, it's one thing (although disgusting, very common) for a footballer to shag a desperado as one offs behind his wife's back, its an entire different kettle of fish and casts a very dark light on his character to be suggesting that he was mentally abusing two women, dipping in and out of Lauryns sprogs lives, leading a double life, lying blind to his long term partner whilst convincing her to have another child with him, which is what she's insinuated all along 🙈 the majority of her posts are alluding to Kyle having a "secret family" with her - "baby walkers" tit milk in the freezer at Carron Joolies hovel just in case anyone got confused it was for Heidi 🤦🏻‍♀️ "baby of Lauryn and Kyle" on the scan photo, "i didnt buy Kairo this man city kit" etc etc) if she tries to hint any more, she's in court so she's got nothing to say.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
As well as harassment of Annie if Kyle can't file blackmail charges he might have a case for harassment for everything she put him under those 14 months he was keeping the baby girl a secret.

If we look back to the 5 - 6th of March 2023 alone it's pretty sick.

5th march Sunday

Mid-Afternoon Annie posts a golf picture & papers publish them on a pap walk likely taken on Friday, Kyle looks distracted and worried even when Annie kisses him.

3:45pm Lauren posts she’s in Alderly Edge with Chris Brown Song: Take you Down by Chris Brown

5:40 – 6:50pm Kyle turns up to a bar in Cheshire close to home already so drunk he’s just about standing, with two women and a male friend, he gets his dick out. Even for Kyle this is odd behaviour.

Later Annie posts quotes alluding to being let down.

9pm Laura starts her countdown titled This ones the best ever set to 22 hours

6th March
8pm Countdown completed FYI it’s a baby is posted

7th March
Laura's thunder is stolen when The sun publishes the dick in a bar video.

Kyle is 100% responsible for his own actions but FFS the pressure she must have had him under must have been enormous. People have killed themselves for less.
He must have started dancing to her tune around about this point because suddenly there was a house twice the budget and it stayed a secret for another 9 months.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I don't think you can gag a person as such, you can ask them to sign an NDA but let's face it, Prozza wouldn't do that without significant financial recompense after the "new low even for you" malarkey.

He could get a press reporting restriction/super injunction but to do that he'd need to go to court and prove to a judge how his need to not be mentioned next to Prozza in tabloid articles is greater than the publics right to hear news on a public figure (him)... I don't think that's what he's got as the squatting in the park story came out after she went quiet and had the usual shpeel (Lauryn who welcomed a son Kairos, and a daughter 16 months, only known as KW with ex longstanding partner England footballer Kyle Walker etc etc). And as it's just a press injunction it can be still discussed on social media hence how Imogen and Ryan Giggs were outed on twitter 🤭 as an owner of a "blog" Prozza might be viewed as a news outlet and therefore exempt from mentioning Kyle alongside the 2 idiot choices, but nothing stopping big Pete or one of her many burners 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

I think what's more likely is she's on her final warning after daddy drinks Heineken that insinuating anything that she's had anything other than an "episode" with him will result in her being taken to court for defamation. In Kyle's Sun interview it was weirdly specific to say he'd never been for a meal with Lauryn 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think that must be true, he must have been coached to within an inch of his life as to what to say by Rachel Monk and co and warned not to mention anything where there was a slight chance Prozza would have had evidence to disprove..I find it highly unlikely that if she had ever shared a meal with Kyle she wouldn't have took a pic with his hand in the background where you could identify his tattoos. If she had such a picture the minute Kyle's interview came out, she would have posted it with a wanky caption like "dinner is served" 🥴🥴🥴🤦🏻‍♀️

When she claimed they stayed in a hotel in London and had a night out, what she must mean is Kyle invited her for an episode and ever the gentleman, offered to take her down to the bar in the premier inn for a couple of half lagers 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ #princesstreatment

"Daddy drinks Heineken" was what she probably found out from the #princesstreatment premier inn trip but coached Kairo to say it to cause further distress to Annie and get her to cast doubt on Kyle's version of events that he's only met Kairos sporadically and make it seem like they were such a happy family, having BBQs where daddy's drinking his bottle of Heineken around kumquat and kiwi bla bla bla.

So yeah, I reckon how she's "gagged" is that she has received a letter from Kyle's solicitors warning if she insinuates any further via her social media that their meetings were anything more than an episode, they'll be taking her to court 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ which is fair enough if you ask me, it's one thing (although disgusting, very common) for a footballer to shag a desperado behind his wife's back, its an entire different kettle of fish and casts a very dark light on his character to be suggesting that he was mentally abusing two women, dipping in and out of Lauryns sprogs lives, leading a double life, lying blind to his long term partner whilst convincing her to have another child with him, which is what she's insinuated all along 🙈 the majority of her posts are alluding to Kyle having a "secret family" with her - "baby walkers" tit milk in the freezer at Carron Joolies hovel just in case anyone got confused it was for Heidi 🤦🏻‍♀️ "baby of Lauryn and Kyle" on the scan photo, "i didnt buy Kairo this man city kit" etc etc) if she tries to hint any more she's in court so she's got nothing to say.
I bet they didn’t even go down to the bar for fear of being spotted with her, it was probably room service with instructions ‘knock and leave outside the door’. He probably asked for a few to drum up the courage to dive into her pus filled fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can she be gagged tho- like how would Kyle go about that ? hope she’s just in massive legal trouble 😈
an order from his legal team threatening to sue her (knowing she hasn’t got the financial funds to pay for herself ) & there’s a high chance she can’t win

Reactions: 15
As well as harassment of Annie if Kyle can't file blackmail charges he might have a case for harassment for everything she put him under those 14 months he was keeping the baby girl a secret.

5th march Sunday

Mid-Afternoon Annie posts a golf picture & papers publish them on a pap walk likely taken on Friday, Kyle looks distracted and worried even when Annie kisses him.

3:45pm Lauren posts she’s in Alderly Edge with Chris Brown Song: Take you Down by Chris Brown

5:40 – 6:50pm Kyle turns up to a bar in Cheshire close to home already so drunk he’s just about standing, with two women and a male friend, he gets his dick out. Even for Kyle this is odd behaviour.

6th March

7th March

Kyle is 100% responsible for his own actions but FFS the pressure she must have had him under must have been enormous. People have killed themselves for less.
He must have started dancing to her tune around about this point because suddenly there was a house twice the budget and it stayed a secret for another 9 months.
All makes sense now he was drunk because his kind had gone with her threats . No wonder he went bald 😂
god it’s actually sickening and being in his hometown too weird behaviour I bet he really felt threatened at that moment

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All makes sense now he was drunk because his kind had gone with her threats . No wonder he went bald 😂
god it’s actually sickening and being in his hometown too weird behaviour I bet he really felt threatened at that moment
He was also distressed during the warm up of a match end of Feb. It's really interesting to view her insta posts in hindsight it's so plainly obvious what she was up too. She thought she was being clever leaving bread crumbs but it just makes her look worse.

Reactions: 19
He was also distressed during the warm up of a match end of Feb. It's really interesting to view her insta posts in hindsight it's so plainly obvious what she was up too. She thought she was being clever leaving bread crumbs but it just makes her look worse.
I don’t think I have ever come across anybody as bad as her in my life she really is the most scummy person to walk the planet
no wonder her sisters won’t publicly acknowledge her …. She is absolutely vile

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry to be a pest, what was the golf pic Annie posted? So this all happened on the same day, wow I didn’t realise this!

Also was it end of Feb this year or last? Thanks 😃

Reactions: 9
Sorry to be a pest, what was the golf pic Annie posted? So this all happened on the same day, wow I didn’t realise this!

Golf picture was in the papers I think xx
---
Sure it was last year

Reactions: 9

Yes end of Feb last year during the warm up.

On Instagram Annie posted a photo of the golf course, in a seating area clinking a beer bottle with another female. It's fairly innocuous but it shows where Annie was when he was getting his dick out at a local bar. From all the stories we have heard of Kyle that isn't his MO.

Yes it all happened on same day, I knew it happened around the same time but didn't realise until afterwards just how crazy those few hours were in hindsight.

Reactions: 16
Yes end of Feb last year during the warm up.

On Instagram Annie posted a photo of the golf course, in a seating area clinking a beer bottle with another female. It's fairly innocuous but it shows where Annie was when he was getting his dick out at a local bar. From all the stories we have heard of Kyle that isn't his MO.

Yes it all happened on same day, I knew it happened around the same time but didn't realise until afterwards just how crazy those few hours were in hindsight.
Ah I remember the pic now, my memory can be shocking 🙈🤣🤣 thanks

The countdowns are even more sinister now we know why she was doing them and her taunts and jibes seem all the more vile too.

Reactions: 18
I don’t think I have ever come across anybody as bad as her in my life she really is the most scummy person to walk the planet
no wonder her sisters won’t publicly acknowledge her …. She is absolutely vile
I've known some brazen woman in my time but she is a shocker, zero redeeming features about her at all.
Her No.1 focus in life is material possessions. It's not even like she loved Kyle and got her heart broken so now she's a woman scorned her actions are not those of love it's purely malice.
And that malice is directed towards Annie because Annie is what (in her mind) stands between her and the money.

Reactions: 22
He has probably never taken a sip of booze infront of her, Heineken is the UCL sponsor, he’ll have seen it when he’s forced to watch highlights/ interviews etc. she probably says ‘thats Daddy’s beer’ when its on

• Sad
Reactions: 20

5th march Sunday

6th March

7th March

Wow no excuse but I bet she was threatening all night about this. So this is why he got blind drunk and got his dick out

Reactions: 14
Annie definitely knew way before lauryn thought she did
to me annie knew but was pregnant she didn’t cause a issue and allowed lauryn to carry in thinking she didn’t know
her and Kyle sat down and probably had the biggest talk ever about the next move . Annie and Kyle probably come up with a plan like PR teams and legal advice . it was obvious for weeks before it all come out that lauryn was NOT getting her way it started with the post “ what if the statement of truth is lies “ so something was going on in court !!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.