Goodman sisters #66 she’s had more limited companies than she’s had sexual encounters with Kyle Walker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’s ever plotted this long 👀 especially as Annie was in the paper last week at the match with their boys! She normally gets her say in

Reactions: 24
I don’t think she’s ever plotted this long 👀 especially as Annie was in the paper last week at the match with their boys! She normally gets her say in
So true she has never been this silent she come out her box after a week being silent and did the video of him saying daddy drinks that beer … nothing since then . She thinks she is being clever because she will tell court she can’t help what kiaro says BUT she doesn’t need to post it’s so so obvious she forced him to say those things .

Kyle won’t stop now he’s already clear,y said NO about baby girl new demands from lauryn . He’s been a complete fool but he knows now he has to stop lauryn to protect RRR .

I would say she is gagged or she has realised the tit she is in she will have had the court documents by now from his legal team and if Annie has taken legsl action too she probably has stopped I imagine Annie will have gone for harassment and to stop her mentioning RRR …

Reactions: 27
So true she has never been this silent she come out her box after a week being silent and did the video of him saying daddy drinks that beer … nothing since then . She thinks she is being clever because she will tell court she can’t help what kiaro says BUT she doesn’t need to post it’s so so obvious she forced him to say those things .

Kyle won’t stop now he’s already clear,y said NO about baby girl new demands from lauryn . He’s been a complete fool but he knows now he has to stop lauryn to protect RRR .

I would say she is gagged or she has realised the tit she is in she will have had the court documents by now from his legal team and if Annie has taken legsl action too she probably has stopped I imagine Annie will have gone for harassment and to stop her mentioning RRR …
I think she's gagged too, she doesn't have the self control to hold out this long especially with the Annie taking the boys to the game and their names being back on his boots. Lauren's response was to squat in the park in front of a pap.

I suspect the 'my daddy drinks that' video was the last straw for Kyle and he's came down hard because she went quiet very quickly after it.
Kyle and his team are well aware there has been chatter and concern about his drinking habits to then imply that he drinks so regularly around his child that he recognises his fav beer is seriously damaging.
Am I right in thinking it wasn't even reposted in the media? If so that suggests they know they would be in trouble for posting unfounded claims.

Reactions: 34
Can she be gagged tho- like how would Kyle go about that ? hope she’s just in massive legal trouble 😈

Reactions: 18
I think she's gagged too, she doesn't have the self control to hold out this long especially with the Annie taking the boys to the game and their names being back on his boots. Lauren's response was to squat in the park in front of a pap.

I suspect the 'my daddy drinks that' video was the last straw for Kyle and he's came down hard because she went quiet very quickly after it.
Kyle and his team are well aware there has been chatter and concern about his drinking habits to then imply that he drinks so regularly around his child that he recognises his fav beer is seriously damaging.
Am I right in thinking it wasn't even reposted in the media? If so that suggests they know they would be in trouble for posting unfounded claims.
I never saw an article about it.

Apologies if this has been answered in a previous thread (I’m still working my way through) but how did Annie and Kyle manage to avoid any pictures of their wedding leaking to the press?

They are obviously married as the Judge mentioned it in the unmentionables. I just think if Annie didn’t want dogface to see/scrutinise/comment and that’s why they’ve kept the pictures private it’s another indictment of how Kyle’s ruined Annie living a normal happy life because of his association with their stalker.

Reactions: 20
I think she is crying in her pantry alone. Every fucker hates her including her sisters. Her kids haven’t got a dad. She’s a tit mum. She can’t extort any more money out of Kyle.

It’s all gone wrong.
---
RRR & baby will be at the euros supporting their daddy. Giro won’t even get a replica football.

Quite sad really.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Can I just ask those who follow her (I’m blocked) has she literally posted nothing this past week? Nothing at all?

She’s either gagged or plotting!
I think if she’s on that show she can’t speak igs like the ok mag deals their not allowed to talk are they

Reactions: 15
Can she be gagged tho- like how would Kyle go about that ? hope she’s just in massive legal trouble 😈
It could be a case of legal letters being sent and someone (her father?) talking sense into her that she's on seriously dangerous grounds.
Or there is harassment charges being threatened especially in regards to Annie.
Kyle, she might be able to argue they have a toxic relationship and whatever BS she can manipulate but she has zero grounds to stand on when it comes to Annie.
Plus harassment is a criminal charge that make it much more serious than something like libel especially for someone with a criminal record.
---
I think if she’s on that show she can’t speak igs like the ok mag deals their not allowed to talk are they
Yes this is also a possibility you need to save the intrigue for the show. But only in regards to details. That wouldn't stop the indirects to Annie and Kyle which suddenly seem to have stopped.

Reactions: 19

She went way to far before her silence it was mental behaviour. Like Sian said why is a child mentioning three boys names he has never met but not mentioning the sibling he lived with 🤔🤔🤔 sorry but that is mental almost like she is filling his head with tit ?? !! So cruel .

Kyke realised then he fucked up and needed to get her on a order . The blog mentioning Annie was way to far also and bringing his eldest into it who the duck does she think she is !! She angers me

Reactions: 27
Even though we’re saying she’s been silent/gagged, she hasn’t really has she? Annie got papped at the football, Lauren’s squatting in the rain dressed like Annie & now again this week, there’s another article about her doing a “tell all” on a WAGS themed tv show. Even though she’s not been posting obviously on insta, the mad cow has still been trying to get her lies out there? How can someone that’s been gagged, be going on a tv show to “share her side of events” ?? I’m baffled. I also don’t think this tv show is actually real😂

Even though we’re saying she’s been silent/gagged, she hasn’t really has she? Annie got papped at the football, Lauren’s squatting in the rain dressed like Annie & now again this week, there’s another article about her doing a “tell all” on a WAGS themed tv show. Even though she’s not been posting obviously on insta, the mad cow has still been trying to get her lies out there? How can someone that’s been gagged, be going on a tv show to “share her side of events” ?? I’m baffled. I also don’t think this tv show is actually real😂
because I highly doubt it is real - so this story making its way into the papers is probably to continue to taunt Kyle and Annie, she might have been gagged that she cannot under any circumstances mention Kyle on social media, so this is another way to get back at him.
if you think about it, it’s very likely she’s had zero communication with him since all this aired, so what 4 months now? and that will kill her, she is completely infatuated by this man, so getting these crappy stories out there is her way of enticing him to potentially contact her.. the girl is tapped!

A gag order isn't absolute, it wouldn't stop her being papped and even 'working' however it could stop her mentioning Annie and the children directly or indirectly and it would stop the papers printing anything that was pointed towards them.

There could be no official gag just a case that Kyle's lawyers have managed to scare her enough.

Reactions: 22
She might not be gagged but she may well realise the tit she is in legally it’s enough to scare anybody .
especially if he is not wanting to pay for new baby on the facts he has already give her more in blackmail . If he is right about blackmail and has proof then he could have got her done for that . She isn’t going to like if she gets done fir blackmail and one of his camp post it in the papers 😂😂

Reactions: 13
I don't think that's known for certain.
But they have had problems with their snobby neighbours bitching to the tabs about noise apparently despite their huge houses and garden the neighbours can hear them in their house shouting. :rolleyes:
It also appears to have been their neighbours who went to the tabs telling tales about Annie blocking him from getting through their gates and refusing to let him in. Hence Kyle getting door stepped around Nov/Dec time at the gates and him having to point out that he lives there still with his family hence he's at the gates.

Their neighbours have also ripped out trees and fencing that looks onto the back of A+K garden where the kids football pitch is now allowing their property to be seen from the road then bitched when Kyle put up temp fencing to protect their privacy and I imagine safety.
Its defo the neighbour

Reactions: 11
Mentioning RRR could be classed as harassment those children are nothing to do with her …
Both Annie and kyle could have taken legal action that’s a lot of legal tit to deal with at once . She probably too scared to say anything more she soon deleted posts and comments taunting Annie didn’t she 🤔🤔 she knows she is fucked I hope they screw her over in court he doesn’t need to pay more for the latest baby he give her triple the house fund they will take all that into account the maintenance will go up but it depends if the judge thinks it should . If he dies her for blackmail she is screwed I don’t know how she can get out of that because the house was clearly bought through blackmail

Mentioning RRR could be classed as harassment those children are nothing to do with her …
Both Annie and kyle could have taken legal action that’s a lot of legal tit to deal with at once . She probably too scared to say anything more she soon deleted posts and comments taunting Annie didn’t she 🤔🤔 she knows she is fucked I hope they screw her over in court he doesn’t need to pay more for the latest baby he give her triple the house fund they will take all that into account the maintenance will go up but it depends if the judge thinks it should . If he dies her for blackmail she is screwed I don’t know how she can get out of that because the house was clearly bought through blackmail
Harassment is taken seriously after the person being harassed has asked the harasser 3x to leave them alone…. How many has has Sian public ally posted now?

Harassment is taken seriously after the person being harassed has asked the harasser 3x to leave them alone…. How many has has Sian public ally posted now?
Sian has played it clever too she has publicly asked her to leave her pregnant sister alone and she continued to bleeping hurt Annie !!
I have faith the walkers are screwing her over now 🙏 I hope they take the house and everything back and give her a normal package like other footballers bits in the sides have had

Reactions: 26
She also can't plead ignorance Kyle has been warning her since the beginning of Feb he had appointed lawyers to deal with her lies.
Each time the newspapers have asked for a comment on new stories, as they are legally obliged to provide him the right to reply he has repeated this warning.
She's banking on the fact that A + K try to keep their family life private and won't want their business in the papers for weeks on end during a court case. But there is only so far you can push people.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Been a lot of talk this week about Kyle moving to Saudi
i think if Annie did go back she wants them to move .

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.