Goodman sisters #66 she’s had more limited companies than she’s had sexual encounters with Kyle Walker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That would be hilarious if they announced it on the 17th April or if baby was born that day.
Petition time!!! Lauryn would accuse them of bullying her son. Annie if you're having a planned section book for the 17th April for shits and giggles please 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t remember having any to be honest.tests in pregnancy that is unlike Kyle I’m not riddled!
It's standard practice, they don't always go through the whole list of what they are testing for but it's done as a matter of course.
Although maybe it's regional? Regardless Annie isn't stupid she would have made sure to do those tests.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t announce it personally
She’s been tormented since Loz found out she’s pregnant
She owes no one an announcement
The fact that hole hasn’t said her miracles name is odd (loz)

Annie should enjoy the newborn stage without people dming her whatever loz will post like they’ve done before
This will probably be her last bubba

Probably her neighbour will be spying to feed back to proz
Nasty nasty people

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Annie should enjoy the newborn stage without people dming her whatever loz will post like they’ve done before

Nasty nasty people
I don’t think they will or should announce it, Annie will live the most private life now I reckon so that nut case can’t do anymore harassment.

Reactions: 32
I don’t think they will or should announce it, Annie will live the most private life now I reckon so that nut case can’t do anymore harassment.
It’s annoying that she has to but her silence is showing that angry squashed rat for what she is

loz can’t help but show how nasty she is.
When will it end and she refusing to shut her trap
Saving her stupid kids name for a magazine spread with giro the model and konk the future lioness 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s annoying that she has to but her silence is showing that angry squashed rat for what she is

loz can’t help but show how nasty she is.
When will it end and she refusing to shut her trap
Saving her stupid kids name for a magazine spread with giro the model and konk the future lioness 🤢
It is annoying before all this Annie was active on insta since this she’s removed her kids and all sorts from there for the sake of that irritating thrush rat.

it’s wild the name still hasn’t been announced 😂 thing is no one is arsed and she can’t even post anymore with comments on so a spread will do her no more favours. Wonder if she will release it in the blog as she has nothing to talk about for March unless she confirms the stupid show

Reactions: 21
Lozza’s been gagged ! There are a good few private hospitals that offer maternity care including delivery. Annie won’t be waiting in busy corridors for a bed and on a ward with 8 others 🤣🤣🤣 As always the queen remains silent protecting her children and concentrating on her one on the way.

Although it’s so sad for Annie, I can’t WAIT for lozza to do her cheap mockumentary detailing her twisted narrative. Will I tune in ABSOLUTELY.

Who ever is advising lozza on what to say / what to wear it will be a bleeping car crash as she is fucked up and delusional. You’ll get a few single mums who have been a bit on the side sympathising with her but on the whole the public self promotion embarrassment will continue. When will this end…. It won’t. She will of been told to shut up my the production company talking about KW so there’s some gap between saga everyone is SICK of reading the same regurgitates tit.

Wishing QA all the best with the birth of her planned, wanted, loved & cared for newborn, the 3 kings will love their new sibling 🥰

Lauryn Goodman is a bleeping scum bag.

Reactions: 26

Nasty nasty people
How the duck did she end up befriending the neighbour? Must have skipped a few chapters there but that is actually wild!!!!! A new low even for lauryn

How the duck did she end up befriending the neighbour? Must have skipped a few chapters there but that is actually wild!!!!! A new low even for lauryn
I don't think that's known for certain.
But they have had problems with their snobby neighbours bitching to the tabs about noise apparently despite their huge houses and garden the neighbours can hear them in their house shouting. :rolleyes:
It also appears to have been their neighbours who went to the tabs telling tales about Annie blocking him from getting through their gates and refusing to let him in. Hence Kyle getting door stepped around Nov/Dec time at the gates and him having to point out that he lives there still with his family hence he's at the gates.

Their neighbours have also ripped out trees and fencing that looks onto the back of A+K garden where the kids football pitch is now allowing their property to be seen from the road then bitched when Kyle put up temp fencing to protect their privacy and I imagine safety.

Last edited:
I don't think that's known for certain.
But they have had problems with their snobby neighbours bitching to the tabs about noise apparently despite their huge houses and garden the neighbours can hear them in their house shouting. :rolleyes:
It also appears to have been their neighbours who went to the tabs telling tales about Annie blocking him from getting through their gates and refusing to let them in. Hence Kyle getting door stepped around Nov/Dec time at the gates and him having to point out that he lives there still with his family hence he's at the gates.

Their neighbours have also ripped out trees and fencing that looks onto the back of A+K garden where the kids football pitch is now allowing their property to be seen from the road then bitched when Kyle put up temp fencing to protect their privacy and I imagine safety.
Was all this reported in the paper/online articles? Think I’ve skipped some chapters too 🤣 So they said Annie blocked Kyle from getting in the gates? Haha least he deserves 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Was all this reported in the paper/online articles? Think I’ve skipped some chapters too 🤣 So they said Annie blocked Kyle from getting in the gates? Haha least he deserves 😆
Yes all in the papers
This is the one about the gates
Kyle Walker's wife 'kicked him out of house' five months ago after 'intense rows' - Mirror Online

There are other articles basically once K + A moved in the neighbours then decided the boundary line was wrong and they have been fighting over it ever since.

Reactions: 14
So Lozza’s last insta post about the Brighton bag house has only got 99 likes but 125,000 plays.

Clearly people are interested for a nosey coz the dirty bleep has been slapped on front of newspaper several times … but as for ‘fans’ or people who actually approve of her scumbag life style 99 isn’t very many is it for 180,000 followers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She definitely been gagged or she is in serious legal tit and doesn’t want to say more in fear she will get in more trouble

Reactions: 29
There is no chance Loser will be able to do that documentary and actually speak ill of K & A because she will get ripped apart, not a single thing she could say or lie about would make her look good. Even if she said that he manipulated her the second time around, she’s too old for that to wash and the text she sent about round 2 proves it. She has nothing, no pics of them together, not an ounce of evidence that disproves those kids were birthed for financial and clout purposes. She’s the worst kind of woman that exists and EVERYONE (who isn’t a weirdo yummy mummy live laugh lover) agrees so go ahead with the documentary so everyone else can see how vile she is just like we can!

Also, forgot to mention, the Chloe post about finances on her boob job, she would’ve been told to remove that as you have to be very careful when advertising cosmetic surgery and talking about financing it. There’s a lot of guidelines around cosmetic surgery in the UK which is why you’ll notice adverts abroad are a lot more garish than companies here.

Reactions: 29
Kyke said his legal team are in to her lies and going to stop the false stories
that’s the best he owes Annie is to shut the dog up !!
he will do anything now to keep Annie and RRR out of this mess and try make it right even if he never wins Annie back he knows he owes it to his family to now stop all these stories his eldest will be able to access the internet and see these stories

Reactions: 22
Can I just ask those who follow her (I’m blocked) has she literally posted nothing this past week? Nothing at all?

She’s either gagged or plotting!

Reactions: 16
Can I just ask those who follow her (I’m blocked) has she literally posted nothing this past week? Nothing at all?

She’s either gagged or plotting!
Sadly I think it’ll be plotting. I would love her to be gagged but so far it hasn’t happened… fingers crossed though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.