Goodman sisters #66 she’s had more limited companies than she’s had sexual encounters with Kyle Walker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why has she been so boring!!!! kyla wear ur brothers hand me downs tomoz and blink twice if you need help

• Haha
Reactions: 27
somethings gotta be going on! she’s always been boring on insta but she would still be posting the back of the kids heads/breastmilk/indirect quotes - but no, complete silence 🤫

Reactions: 14
somethings gotta be going on! she’s always been boring on insta but she would still be posting the back of the kids heads/breastmilk/indirect quotes - but no, complete silence 🤫
Annie has likely had the baby by now and Lauren is probably butting the walls going crazy not knowing what sex Annie and Kyle’s baby is. She’ll be frantically plotting how she can get around the gagging order to spout more tit to the DM/Sun.

Reactions: 23
Wonder if she has had the baby. I thought it would be more likely end of march/start of April unless she has a section, is it usually a few weeks before your due date?! Just hope she enjoys her new baby and block's out all the stalking questionable creatures

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wonder if she has had the baby. I thought it would be more likely end of march/start of April unless she has a section, is it usually a few weeks before your due date?! Just hope she enjoys her new baby and block's out all the stalking questionable creatures
Depends really I had my first c section when baby was distressed at 36 weeks but second was planned for 41 weeks x

Reactions: 16
41 weeks my god thats cutting it fine lol were you not terrified you'd go into labour.

Can't wait to see how the Brighton bike tries to turn the birth of their baby into about her and her two semen demons 🤣 Humiliating herself as usual. She's insane!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If Annie was to schedule a section or an induction then she would likely wait till next week (obviously depending on due date) because Man city have a clear game schedule for two weeks and then the next two matches are home games and then they are down to 1 game per week.

It's her forth baby she's probably just nesting, resting and waiting.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wonder what hospital she will give birth in. I'm guessing theirs private ones down there being a wealthy area. Would love them to be pictured smiling at the hospital, lauryn would be screaming crying and throwing up since she was a sad lonely bastard giving birth x2 probably had her old dog of a mother at the bottom of the prolapse cheering for the paycheck to shoot out. Is it obvious I don't like her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wonder what hospital she will give birth in. I'm guessing theirs private ones down there being a wealthy area. Would love them to be pictured smiling at the hospital, lauryn would be screaming crying and throwing up since she was a sad lonely bastard giving birth x2 probably had her old dog of a mother at the bottom of the prolapse cheering for the paycheck to shoot out. Is it obvious I don't like her 😂
I'm not sure you know I'm sure that I read the only private maternity facilities are in London - that's why Molly Mae went down there to give birth. Could be wrong though...

• Haha
If Annie was to schedule a section or an induction then she would likely wait till next week (obviously depending on due date) because Man city have a clear game schedule for two weeks and then the next two matches are home games and then they are down to 1 game per week.

It's her forth baby she's probably just nesting, resting and waiting.
I don’t know if there were announcements for the legitimate and wanted last 3 children of Annie and Kyle’s but I don’t think they’d announce the new baby anyway.

Annie comes across as a private person and doesn’t court attention, her housewives tv stint was short and she seemed like she was uncomfortable with it. Annie rarely posts on insta because I’d bet she doesn’t need likes and validation. She’s a literal doll so doesn’t need validation from strangers.

Reactions: 24
If she was organising a private section then the Portland is the only option but I'm not sure many would relish the drive back to Manchester post surgery with a newborn.
However if she wanted a private midwife birth she has a few more options, some birth centres do have links with private midwife teams and allow them to use the facilities.

Reactions: 11
I couldn't be arsed going to a different city to give birth and Annie seems down to earth enough to go to her local NHS maternity or maybe even one jn Sheffield if she wants to be near her family.

I think our angel Sian Kilner (skip this bit Loz, you don't know who that is) will give us a little baby feet story post and a congratulations Annie and Kyle ❤ and that will be it. It will send the dumpy slag into a rage because she'll know just as much as we do about gender/name so she'll lose her head (even more). And good 👍🏻

As always, wishing Annie and little one all the best for her delivery and recovery x

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Prob St Mary’s Manchester

Reactions: 10
I think our angel Sian Kilner (skip this bit Loz, you don't know who that is) will give us a little baby feet story post and a congratulations Annie and Kyle ❤ and that will be it. It will send the dumpy slag into a rage because she'll know just as much as we do about gender/name so she'll lose her head (even more). And good 👍🏻

As always, wishing Annie and little one all the best for her delivery and recovery x
I agree think this is how it will come out if it does, but don’t think that will be until mid April. Maybe even on kylows birthday 😂
I don’t think Annie is due until the end of March, sure it was about 27th Jan when Sian first posted and said my sister is now 7 months pregnant

Reactions: 14
If I were Annie I’d be so concerned about STDs. Kyle is probably riddled.
The disrespect of your supposed soul mate sleeping with a desperate slag unprotected then coming home to you, swear I would stab a guy if he done that to me. Revolting bastard. Meanwhile prolapse doesn't care as long as she spawns another cash cow. Classy lassie

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.