Goodman sisters #61 New low for walker according to his stalker, not enough funds left for the daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those ‘ouchies’ were most probably caused by shoving a newborn baby in a sweaty car for a 5 hour journey in a piss soaked nappy and probably not kept clean in the little ones crevices so got infected. Completely unnecessary then ignored it till the little baby was in so much pain (screaming all night her words) she needed an urgent GP appointment.

bleeping foul witch. Neglect so she could hang round Cheshire in air b&b’s to get a sniff of kyles dick 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Sorry I’ve never heard of ouchies I assumed it meant rash was I wrong 🙃
Sorry I have honestly never heard that word in my life
I’m not coping can someone educate me on this inside joke lol

Reactions: 19
Is it not a rash?? Swear that’s what I thought too! Wtf is ouchies??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those ‘ouchies’ were most probably caused by shoving a newborn baby in a sweaty car for a 5 hour journey in a piss soaked nappy and probably not kept clean in the little ones crevices so got infected. Completely unnecessary then ignored it till the little baby was in so much pain (screaming all night her words) she needed an urgent GP appointment.

bleeping foul witch. Neglect so she could hang round Cheshire in air b&b’s to get a sniff of kyles dick 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
It is neglectful parenting, no need to happen if you clean and dry a baby properly, it’s not a common thing and mostly caused by lazy and unhygienic parenting. Can’t believe she wrote about it and told everyone like it’s normal 🤣 but we all know she’s a dirty witch and it was more about being in Cheshire and needing to go to a GPs there.

Reactions: 20
I think, now maybe I’m wrong an ouchie is used to describe something that is sore? Like if you intentionally wallop your head off the wall reading Lauryns scutter, you might shout ouch 🤕 as it causes pain. The lump on your head after walloping it off said wall then is described as an ouchie( only by dickheads mind or small children)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Is it not a rash?? Swear that’s what I thought too! Wtf is ouchies??
They are dirt, sweat, wetness in folds of fat that you can imagine get infected if not cleaned and dried properly, 🤢 she basically hasn’t been cleaning or drying the babies rolls and creases properly

Edited to say never heard of it being called an ouchie before? Only dirty baby that hasn’t been cleaned properly and lazy mum that needs teaching

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
They are dirt, sweat, wetness in folds of fat that you can imagine get infected if not cleaned and dried properly, 🤢 she basically hasn’t been cleaning or drying the babies rolls and creases properly
I get you, so I suppose not too dissimilar to a nappy rash etc if nappy left on too long etc.

Must admit never heard anything described as ouchies, it’s maybe a southern thing or just Begman speak 🤣 ickkle 🤣

Reactions: 15
More importantly what is it in Spanish?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She means her self , she has to check it 🤣
#ellewoods
This outfit is hat happens when you fall out with everyone in your life (cause you’re an attention seeking twit) and you have no one to tell you that you’re dressed like a muppet. The thing I find funniest is that she probably thinks she looks stylish. Annie always looks chic and Lauren always looks cheap. What was pigeon walker thinking?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whats an ouchie? Serious question

• Haha
Reactions: 10
An ouchie is usually something a graze or cut or sore a little toddler has when through no one’s fault they trip over have have a sore graze that hurts.

What is absolutely isn’t is a newborn infected wound that’s been left till they are crying in pain coz she’s a terrible mother. Why she let it get to stage the baby was crying is pain is horrendous & shameful.

The narrative she spins is bleeping scary !!!!

Reactions: 30
I get you, so I suppose not too dissimilar to a nappy rash etc if nappy left on too long etc.

Must admit never heard anything described as ouchies, it’s maybe a southern thing or just Begman speak 🤣 ickkle 🤣
It absolutely is not southern 👀 she’s trying to act like a 3 year old ✨sister✨

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My understanding was when you hurt yourself you say ouch - but to lickle peanut and cashew she calls it an ouchie 🤷🏾

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My understanding was when you hurt yourself you say ouch - but to lickle peanut and cashew she calls it an ouchie 🤷🏾
I was reading it wrong
Can’t believe she was basically saying ouch 😂
I was reading it completely wrong so didn’t understand what she meant
And assumed she meant rash
That’s not a word I will every be using
‘ let me see your ouchy’
Wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.