Goodman sisters #61 New low for walker according to his stalker, not enough funds left for the daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
508EC4F4-8682-4264-B1A0-2615ADC17C87.jpeg

I actually feel so bad for Lauren goodger the amount of crap she will be getting because people think proz is her! You’d think as Lauren is one of prozzas apparent best friends she would set the record straight and stop letting her mate take the crap for her wrong doings

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
View attachment 2760821
I actually feel so bad for Lauren goodger the amount of crap she will be getting because people think proz is her! You’d think as Lauren is one of prozzas apparent best friends she would set the record straight and stop letting her mate take the crap for her wrong doings
Tbf I said this before, I genuinely thought they were the same person as well when the news first came out. And because I didn't care that much I never bothered to really read into it more. I wonder how many people think it's Goodger cos Goodman is a nobody 😂 I didn't even know who Chloe was either, despite watching EOTB etc and she's the only one with a claim to fame as such.

On that note, does Amelia work? How does this family actually make an income? (Genuine Q)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t get why her whole personality is Kyle
There’s so much she could discuss on the blog
What her miracles are up to lately
If she has any ambition to get a job
How she’s getting on with finding the boy a school
If the child’s chubby ‘roles’ are better
How her holiday was
Who she went with
How her sisters and her are getting on
Any plans for more miracle children
If her mum still lives with her
If she’s paid her grandparents back
If she will be attending Chloe’s wedding
There’s literally so much she could discuss
But she continues to talk about kyle
He’s her and whole personality
Quite sad really

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Tbf I said this before, I genuinely thought they were the same person as well when the news first came out. And because I didn't care that much I never bothered to really read into it more. I wonder how many people think it's Goodger cos Goodman is a nobody 😂 I didn't even know who Chloe was either, despite watching EOTB etc and she's the only one with a claim to fame as such.

On that note, does Amelia work? How does this family actually make an income? (Genuine Q)
It doesn’t help that even the papers she pays to print the stories don’t even know who she is! Even they refer to her as “lauryn from towie” 🤣🤣
That’s embarrassing 😬😬 I wonder if they’ll run a story on me if I pay them enough “rose94 from titanic”
If lauryn is a model, influencer and ex towie/eotb star then I am 150 years old and sailed the titanic it’s just as much true

• Haha
Reactions: 27
"When will this end, I need this to end"
✨️writes another blog about Kyle✨️

Lauren's legal team:

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Not sure if this was posted already - these girls would sell family for a slot on tv

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Do you know who I would love to hear from, their step mother. I bet she has some stories to tell!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
That’s embarrassing 😬😬 I wonder if they’ll run a story on me if I pay them enough “rose94 from titanic”
If lauryn is a model, influencer and ex towie/eotb star then I am 150 years old and sailed the titanic it’s just as much true
Hahahaha

Here’s the company Loz uses if you need it, must have got it from her mate Vardy. That wagatha article didn’t age well did it 😂

1B7731E7-F4CC-4918-8B3B-BE509C3B080C.jpeg

BE136BE5-608C-49CF-B886-7061207CAF72.jpeg

AD955060-1A96-4711-8202-63E87046FF13.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Whilst waiting for the blog of bull, I went back and looked at an old post (October) when is prozza saying the baby was born? Coz this photo is October so she looks mighty big for a 3 month old (if I’ve remembered correctly)
And also, notice how she drops Cheshire in there twice and wasn’t there someone who said she was seen in the gps in Cheshire with the baby?! 👀
What grown woman writes the word "ouchies"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
duck off 😂😂😂😂😂😂

if that’s the best 3 quid you spend I think you need to get out more
Notice she’s scribbling the previous message because you guys just called her out for ignoring😂
As far as I’m concerned these people don’t even comment on the blog
Why don’t they respond ?
It’s not even a discussion it’s BULSHIT

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Notice she’s scribbling the previous message because you guys just called her out for ignoring😂
Why don’t they respond ?
She’s talking to herself silly Lozza

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why don’t they respond ?
Probably giving off about Annie but clearly been warned to stop mentioning her finally! Can't spin the narrative she won't let him see the kid, they aren't together and he no where to be seen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lozza: I love blogs I can finally speak 🗣

also Lozza: being checked by legal 💫

can you speak freely or are you gagged which one is it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Why is she wasting money on getting “legal approval” for her latest blog? Probably no more than 10 people are subscribed to her blog so that’s what £29.90 🤣 (no but seriously how many people are actually signed up for that crap?)
Are the legal fees worth paying just to make a loss she’s unreal
Been looking for this to quote
Exactly
Is she even in profit 😂😂😂😂😂
She can’t even afford her legal team she’s a fukin joke

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.