Goodman sisters #61 New low for walker according to his stalker, not enough funds left for the daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was reading it wrong
Can’t believe she was basically saying ouch 😂
I was reading it completely wrong so didn’t understand what she meant
And assumed she meant rash
That’s not a word I will every be using
‘ let me see your ouchy’
Wtf
someone needs to hurry up and donate her body to science already! They'd have a field day dissecting all the different illnesses / personality disorders she has

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was reading it wrong
Can’t believe she was basically saying ouch 😂
I was reading it completely wrong so didn’t understand what she meant
And assumed she meant rash
That’s not a word I will every be using
‘ let me see your ouchy’
Wtf
My four year old uses the words boo boo and ouchy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My four year old uses the words boo boo and ouchy.
I am not coping I’m breaking down in front of my work laptop
My son never knew his full name at two ( he’s 3 and I still don’t call him by his full name Wtaf)
And now he’s missing out on ouchy 💔
I’ve failed him
When will it end ?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You just know she's going to go into the 'ouchie' in her blog to clarify it wasn't due to bad parenting since she reads here

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am not coping I’m breaking down in front of my work laptop
My son never knew his full name at two ( he’s 3 and I still don’t call him by his full name Wtaf)
And now he’s missing out on ouchy 💔
I’ve failed him
When will it end ?
When will it end ? Never , ever , ever , we are stuck in a time loop , will we stick it if there’s a hat- trick ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry I’ve never heard of ouchies I assumed it meant rash was I wrong 🙃
Sorry I have honestly never heard that word in my life
I’m not coping can someone educate me on this inside joke lol
I was gona ask the same, what is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
her whole personality has + always will be the walkers… she has nothing else to talk about… quite sad really…

• Heart
Reactions: 27
How embarrassing and sad... having these kids and you need to watch what you say because u let a man dictate to everything about your life cos you're a smelly beg that can't earn you're own money. Kyle literally owns her pmsl so much for independent mami. woman!!!

Reactions: 21
She is weird never known anybody talk about a shag as much as her it’s pathetic 🤣 obsessed with Kyle Jesus he messed up sleeping with her didn’t he ? His boys will grow up reading daddy in the papers every week because he had a episode with a obsessive bleep who can’t move on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’ll be hoping to drop the blog tonight so she can be in the papers for the weekend, legal allowing 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She is weird never known anybody talk about a shag as much as her it’s pathetic 🤣 obsessed with Kyle Jesus he messed up sleeping with her didn’t he ? His boys will grow up reading daddy in the papers every week because he had a episode with a obsessive bleep who can’t move on 🤣
Hes horrible to her and her kids publicly why does she love him so much 🙈

Reactions: 12
Ouchie is American is it not???

@4FoxAche I think she’s stalking Etihad! Trying to get two tickets for tomorrow and sites gone down 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.