Goodman sisters #61 New low for walker according to his stalker, not enough funds left for the daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aren't "blogs" a bit 2010? 😂 Why's she making out like it's a new trend she's first off the mark with. Honestly what a weirdo 😭😭😭😭
She’s the master inventor didn’t you know? She completed fertility and now invented blogs. Really surprised she didn’t make it on the apprentice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She’s the master inventor didn’t you know? She completed fertility and now invented blogs. Really surprised she didn’t make it on the apprentice
Alan sugar must cry into his pillow every night at the missed opportunity 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She invented being a single mum too 😘
---
Thread suggestion - her blog is fecal, legs spread wide eagle, the tea will be feeble ‘cos she’s involving legal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She means her self , she has to check it 🤣
#ellewoods
What is the point of cunts like Lozagne and Bacterial Vaginosis turning up to court head to toe in designer gear to argue cases involving money.

In Proz's case particularly, what was the point of the totally unnecessary Balmain man's bomber jacket? 🥴🥴🥴🥴 Other than to get the papers referring to her as a "wag" or writing something like "Lauryn looked every inch the wag sporting a lavish Louis Vuitton bag retailing at £1200 and draped a bomber jacket from expensive french fashion brand Balmain over her shoulders where jackets can retail for over £3000!!!"

Like if I was the judge I'd take one look and think why does she need more of Kyle's money if she can afford to be dressed like this now. If she was smart she'd have came in 10 seasons ago Matalan and Primark. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Years ago when I was LEGITIMATELY claiming benefits 😂 I joined a Facebook group where members could ask questions and get support about the wider universal credit system.

For people claiming disability/sickness benefits they had to go for an assessment with a doctor and the advice on the Facebook group would always be to always get someone to drive you to your appointment, as if the assessor thought you were well enough to be driving yourself places they'd question why you weren't well enough to work. Same principle here really.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
#ellewoods
I have looked at this elle woods picture every time its posted, why have I never noticed that it looks like shes wearing some kind of baseball jacket on top of her 'smart' outfit. God she really is a fashion reject, its tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What is the point of cunts like Lozagne and Bacterial Vaginosis turning up to court head to toe in designer gear to argue cases involving money.

In Proz's case particularly, what was the point of the totally unnecessary Balmain man's bomber jacket? 🥴🥴🥴🥴 Other than to get the papers referring to her as a "wag."

Like if I was the judge I'd take one look and think why does she need more of Kyle's money if she can afford to be dressed like this now. If she was smart she'd have came in 10 seasons ago Matalan and Primark. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Years ago when I was LEGITIMATELY claiming benefits 😂 I joined a Facebook group where members could ask questions and get support about the wider universal credit system.

For people claiming disability/sickness benefits they had to go for an assessment with a doctor and the advice on the Facebook group would always be to always get someone to drive you to your appointment, as if the assessor thought you were well enough to be driving yourself places they'd question why you weren't well enough to work. Same principle here really.
And what’s funnier I read in the old threads, Vyle didn’t even turn up to court 🤣 he had his ‘legal’ deal with Elle 🤡
---
I have looked at this elle woods picture every time its posted, why have I never noticed that it looks like shes wearing some kind of baseball jacket on top of her 'smart'. God she really is a fashion reject, its tragic.
And a box jacket that’s too short under it and a polo neck , the sweat must have been running down the crack of her arse that day

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Never mind running it through legal.
Needs to go through a spelling and Grammer check first.
Vile witch , I dislike her !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
#ellewoods
Look at the location tag too and the dramatic picture it’s like something you’d see in the news about someone fighting for an important law change or facing their abuser but no it’s just loz tapping on her begging bowl asking Annie to fill it how embarrassing
74EC6E68-504E-4380-91A2-BE1A16FF3351.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I cringe when people tag themselves in at hospital, but at court that's a whole other level. Absolutely tragic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It is tragic , complete moron, she said I wish they didn’t cut my lawyer out, lawyer: screaming do not take my picture with this head case 🤣
---
Look at the location tag too and the dramatic picture it’s like something you’d see in the news about someone fighting for an important law change or facing their abuser but no it’s just loz tapping on her begging bowl asking Annie to fill it how embarrassingView attachment 2761098
Notions , notions , notions she still hasn’t realised she is infamous not famous - embarrassing 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Praise be if I ever need to go to court, cos you slags are being recruited as my legal council! You’re all mental, but my god you’re good 👩🏻‍⚖️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And what’s funnier I read in the old threads, Vyle didn’t even turn up to court 🤣 he had his ‘legal’ deal with Elle 🤡
---

And a box jacket that’s too short under it and a polo neck , the sweat must have been running down the crack of her arse that day

Flamenco jacket just for giro! 💃🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.