Goodman sisters #61 New low for walker according to his stalker, not enough funds left for the daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recollections don’t vary with me

WELL I’ve seen it all now 😂😂😂😂😂😂
---
Just been watching Kate Ferdinand insta post; her Sunday. That’s laurEns dream right there.
be very very suprised if any prem league footballer goes near that fanny ever !!!!!!
---
The headcase,Annie obsessed lunatic will be up to some devious trick with the second,planned by her child’s name.
She is so sneaky,dirty and underhand that she won’t release until she finds out the name of Annie’s baby and then it will either be the same or very similar.
I hate Kipper Price,Danni Westcrack and Katona etc but at least they either have duck all or they do a bit of grafting (no way am I saying they are good people) but that’s how bad she is when she is behind them and they were once even slightly good at something.
This one wow ! Raking in more each month than doctors and still wanting more !
Self entitled,disgusting and she can’t see it yet for pound signs and attention.
LOZ your future ain’t gonna be that bright for your kids but you don’t care do you because it’s all about you - selfish, selfish !!! Grrr I dislike her !!!!
Spends it all on fillers & other shite that makes her look no different & certainly don’t improve her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So broke and full of debt but going here there and everywhere
All over the globe
Stunting at her dads house on the gram
She’s so disgusting
She thinks she’s some independent woman (single mami). What she doesn’t get, is she is LITERALLY owned by Kyle! Everything she has got KYLE (annd Annie) owns. She hasn’t got a pot to piss in come 18 years time
Still has the cheek to post tit like this like she’s some baller.

A8288974-5BF3-4317-A724-F4B07FC6C125.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
What I found interesting in the documents that I didn’t pay attention the first time was the judges order mentioned between parties they would

‘cross undertakings relating to confidentiality’

you can guarantee Lauryn hasn’t stuck to any of the agreed principles around that.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Still has the cheek to post tit like this like she’s some baller.

View attachment 2752969
But puts paps on blast if they come and surprise her when she’s got no makeup on
---
What I found interesting in the documents that I didn’t pay attention the first time was the judges order mentioned between parties they would

you can guarantee Lauryn hasn’t stuck to any of the agreed principles around that.
She hasn’t

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Can someone explain to me the whole Junior thing? Like how did it end up coming out that he was actually called Kairo? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right we all know Kyle is a terrible husband to Annie it's there for all 2 see with his 2 episodes. Having said that it's also there for all to see what a good dad he is to RRR (Annie's words) do you think proz has decided to have his babies cos she knows hes a good dad and will provide? Like really sought him out cos she knows he's a decent dad, this is partly why I think she's acting so crazy like he's not living up to her expectations, not in terms of relationship but it terms of parenting, why she feels like she's been duped? I don't blame him like id have an injunction out against her
They both say they 'knew' each other for 10 years. The cum buckets account slightly differs... but I believe that she managed to be part of the possy of women wheeled in to drink and dance with the hero footballers, that the bars and agency's worked together,in cohoots with to profit from the wealthy footballers and the available women who they entertained.

Reactions: 26

This was the post that basically got the thread deleted
And we don’t want a repeat lads x
Lauryn goodman #22
Cheek of her
The appeal Was for her hanging bottom nothing to do with the boy
#Princess

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Can someone explain to me the whole Junior thing? Like how did it end up coming out that he was actually called Kairo? 🤣
She originally called him Kyle Walker Junior. She sold to 'Closer' (I think) that his name was Junior. However, when Kyle didn't want her at all she changed his name. Fortunately, it was COVID so she had more than the normal six weeks. His name was already Kerching by the time she sold Junior, though.

Anyway, after selling his name was Junior. "Chlo-job" bought her that KW collar and she said KW were his real initials and speculation mounted he was Kyle Walker Junior. Suddenly, she announced his real name.

Kid had been peanut, Junior, lickle man and lickle Island boy before his name was revealed.

She also conveniently, accidentally on purpose, leaked a screenshot of a baby sleep app with Kyle Walker Jr at the top. We started discussing it and down it came.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Lauryn goodman #22
Cheek of her
#Princess
She really thought she did something 😭😭😭 can’t even be arsed to iron your pants scruffy cow

• Haha
Lauryn goodman #22
Cheek of her
#Princess
I don’t remember Elle woods being a convicted benefit cheat prostitute but ok

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
If we say £24,000 per month is based on her hourly wage. The average month has 30 days which is £800 per day.

The average working day is 8 hours. That's £100 an hour! She's also a lazy cow so wouldn't put that much effort in. So, let's say, feasibly for wear and tear, she does four hours per day that's £200 per hour.

She isn't worth 50p an hour. The state of it and all of the BaCTeRia 🤢

Edit: I did further maths. £24k per month across a year. Got the average weekly earning and then using an average working to calculate her hourly earning as £147.70!

Let's round up to £148 per hour. All I can say if any man is paying that, God help that ugly fucker.
I get what you mean but this has more layers to it than an onion.... I read the unmentionables, yes that what she is observed to have spent. She needed to be spending big to demand such large sums of money. That's why imo she fleeced her whole family, to demonstrate massive levels of spending that she needs Kyle to provide.

Interesting the judge deemed Kyle didn't need to provide all he has offered. Interesting times are to come, to see, what is the bare minimum he should provide.....

It's all she deserves. The money for his children should come when they are of age and not for that woman to indulge herself any more.

The batshit crazy hoe named him kyle walker jnr and even more insane its recently came to light all 3 RRRs have kyle as their middle names which she would have known uno 10years bffs
But kairo came from money heist i havent seen it but someone on here said there is no kairo on it she said her and kyle picked the name together lol
Reckon it was so she could shorten it to kai thats the name his dad gives the prostitutes wee cute nickname and believe it or not im not making any this up she really is this nuts

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I don’t know why she has repeatedly said how she’s going to have to ‘explain stuff’ to her kids in the future and how Kyle should be ashamed of his choice of words because the kids “are going to see it in the future”…

They’re also going to have to see the articles about their Mother weeping in court whilst getting convicted for benefit fraud. The article about her lying to people about going on The Apprentice. The article about her selling scam bracelets. The Victoria Derbyshire interview where she LIED about how and when she discovered her pregnancy. The MANY articles about her sordid rendezvous with Kyle AND if they really want to dig deeper, the pages and pages of court documents where a judge “urged her to stop spending beyond her means” and basically calls her out for being a ridiculously greedy witch who “struggles to tell the truth”. Oh and she also wanted a Nanny for 18 years because she didn’t actually want to spend any time with her ‘precious miracle’.

THOSE. POOR. KIDS

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.