Goodman Sisters #60 I'm four but me mums a stinking bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So apparently Chloe also had a 10 year friendship with Kyle 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
She really is desperate to make this about her isn’t she. Why not just admit chloe isn’t speaking to Lauren anymore because Lauren has finally upstaged her.

She's pug in those pics wtf was Kyle thinking!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Chloe should laylow I know she is trying to promote he wedding for freebies but anything and I mean anything one of these reality tv/influences promotes makes me run the in the opposite direction.

All fast fashion and plastic useless crap

As for MJ she is talking so she can be recognised. I didn't even realise they had another sister until I found out on this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also I don't think Annie will necessarily pick another R name. I mean she might but CR's first 3 sons names all begin with a K and then her fourth's name begins with a C.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Kyle's is one thick ugly mother fucker going with it once never mind twice. She is literally bleeping revolting inside and out and her family are a bunch of desperados 🤮🤮🤮🤮 Annie please don't take him back

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Chloe should laylow I know she is trying to promote he wedding for freebies but anything and I mean anything one of these reality tv/influences promotes makes me run the in the opposite direction.

As for MJ she is talking so she can be recognised. I didn't even realise they had another sister until I found out on this thread.
She’s lost followers
Must have been love honey

• Haha
Reactions: 17

With matching hoops.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Also I don't think Annie will necessarily pick another R name. I mean she might but CR's first 3 sons names all begin with a K and then her fourth's name begins with a C.
That’s true
If it’s a girl I vote Sian for middle name
She’s one fantastic auntie

• Heart
Reactions: 30
All the Goodman sisters have a weird sunken eye face and filler jaw that I’ve seen before but couldn’t quite place it. Then last night it came to me
904FE59E-E0B6-4118-9541-DBEA592E4848.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 47
god she’s such a bore. All the sisters are. Hope they disappear under a rock

Reactions: 11
3 nasty sisters

Never washed their knickers

3 of them are reeking looking

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The bigger the hoop, the bigger the hoe
I mean mine are sparkly so I'm already a class above....saying that he says all I need is a tan & a caravan & I could be a gypsy!
My nails are super long full of crystals but I don't shag other women's husbands so I'm definitely winning at life 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.