Goodman Sisters #60 I'm four but me mums a stinking bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

That was always part of the plan but got shut down to Instagram highlight
Fukin cheek of her
โ€˜ do you guys want me to share my house move and home content yeahhh or helllll yeahhhhโ€™
Never a no option positivity only ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝโœจ x
I can see the Bio now:
Luxe Dubai Californian Lifestyle Vibes ๐Ÿกโœˆ
For collabs: [email protected]

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Harley Benn is another one - tit boxer whoโ€™s been pushed into it because of who his dad is. Legal surname is eyebrows Lisaโ€™s name but of course that wouldnโ€™t get him any attention would it. If you were wondering his company made 6k before being struck off. His new job is twerking for a single maxi from Brighton who doesnโ€™t even follow him. ๐Ÿ˜‚
And selling dogs x
Heโ€™s the perfect example of thinking your surname will hold enough weight without being good at the task ahead ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Kairo goodman Walker in the future xxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can someone tell her that her content is absolute sheep dip, I canโ€™t believe she thinks people are interested in arse wipes & containers of flour

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just adding some extra bits translates to the letter she received yesterday Iโ€™m sure ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Still holding out some hope that Kyle will chuck her some money to stop her adding the โ€œextra bitsโ€ sheโ€™s a calculated bastard!

More veiled threats, everything she posts has an undertone to it!

Smug bleep!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It makes me cry that she tries pushing this Jamaican thing on these kids. That is a whole white child.
I can see her now force feeding them goat curry โ€œyou better eat that now this is your roots ๐Ÿ˜กโ€
This baby's skin is very pink which I would have thought was genetically impossible with an exotic "Persian" mami and a Jamaican dad. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Harley Benn is another one - tit boxer whoโ€™s been pushed into it because of who his dad is. Legal surname is eyebrows Lisaโ€™s name but of course that wouldnโ€™t get him any attention would it. If you were wondering his company made 6k before being struck off. His new job is twerking for a single maxi from Brighton who doesnโ€™t even follow him. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Me againโ€ฆ Professional boxer and ๐Ÿ connoisseur ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have it on good authority that he has never met Kiara physically.
imagine all this time sheโ€™s said theyโ€™ve met and its just been over FaceTime, which would make sense because she didnโ€™t release any photos of him and klarna ๐Ÿ‘€

• Wow
Reactions: 29
This baby's skin is very pink which I would have thought was genetically impossible with an exotic "Persian" mami and a Jamaican dad. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Pink is even a reach
Shes whiter than Lauren
Last year someone was cross with me because I said you can usually tell by the ears the colour a child will be

They went on and on about their kidsโ€ฆboring ๐Ÿ˜ด
Itโ€™s now 8 months or so on and she looks even whiter tbh
Genetics are fascinating
Itโ€™s just the fact Loz makes a big fuss with the emojis she uses
Talks about whenโ€™s her pigmentation coming๐Ÿคญ
Never hun
She looks whiter than Isla and Hudson
Talks about hosting Jamaican night ๐Ÿ™ƒ
Talks about the kids didnโ€™t get the curly hair from her ๐Ÿ˜‚
No they got it from Curly Ellie hun
Only thing Khutney got was her dads nose and house to reside in x

• Haha
Reactions: 36
WHERE is HEIDI? RIP ๐Ÿ˜•

WHERE is GRANT? Maybe under the extension I suspect Khlo done a Mandy Jordache ๐Ÿคญ (IYKYK) ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

WHO is OLIVIA & ABIGAIL? ๐Ÿค” Comments wide open (like Lozzaโ€™s legs) ask away lads ๐Ÿ‘‹ she is actually responding ๐Ÿ‘€
IMG_1917.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Thats it babe!!!! Car park pic is the solicitor meeting...thts why hes lookin smart compared to other pics. This is the pic papa bear was on about maybe
Maybe this is why giro looks so unsure
Heโ€™s literally not even facing him how sad ๐Ÿ’”

• Sad
Reactions: 13
WHERE is HEIDI? RIP ๐Ÿ˜•

WHERE is GRANT? Maybe under the extension I suspect Khlo done a Mandy Jordache ๐Ÿคญ (IYKYK) ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

WHO is OLIVIA & ABIGAIL? ๐Ÿค” Comments wide open (like Lozzaโ€™s legs) ask away lads ๐Ÿ‘‹ she is actually responding ๐Ÿ‘€
View attachment 2751797
My life doesnt equate to advertisin things you tickle ur hole with chloe hun so id say im winning at life unlike u
---
Maybe this is why giro looks so unsure
Heโ€™s literally not even facing him how sad ๐Ÿ’”
Thats exactly what i thought!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
WHERE is HEIDI? RIP ๐Ÿ˜•

View attachment 2751797
Chloe youโ€™re a month late with that response
Ask Grunt
Dirty witch
Keep tattle out your mouth
Hope your extension leaks

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ohhhh Chloe
Act like youโ€™re not bothered deep down inside you know it must bother you WHOS AMELIA

• Haha
Reactions: 15
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.