Goodman Sisters #60 I'm four but me mums a stinking bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for this Liz. It appears I have lost the ability to do a new thread, so, sorry. Not that I was planning on it anyway 👀😂

She’s boring me again. Cba with her
Same find a new thread for me
Preferably a small wiki
I wish this is the end of Lauren she’s poisonous

Reactions: 17
Wonder if Caroon me Julie and Lozza rent out the house they own ? Is that right they own a house together? So more rental income to declare to the tax man along with her 2.99’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder if Caroon me Julie and Lozza rent out the house they own ? Is that right they own a house together? So more rental income to declare to the tax man along with her 2.99’s 😂
Yeh they own it together and have a company set up for rental
We understand the grandparents have moved down to Brighton from Liverpool so I assumed they rent it out to them
Dogs

• Wow
Reactions: 13
‘Purest intentions’
Get to duck Prozza
You’re a money grabbing slapper who has taken great delight in ripping another family apart.
Absolutely nothing ‘pure’ in anything you do.
I dislike her !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
@Lizzy 93 what you said in the last thread about Annie and her family not being complete. I think you are on the money.
Sometimes, we dislike our OH's, etc, but we decide to use them to get what we want out of it. In Annie’s case, that 4th baby as she might not want to have more with someone else in the future.
Even if she did know about KW2 good for her for getting something that she wanted out of him.

I'm just broken for her that the child is his.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
That article of TT is literally a paragraph about her & the rest is about her vile sister.
Imagine calling the paps to get a shot of you, to try to stay relevant whilst causing more heartbreak to Annie.
The whole family are cunts.

Reactions: 25
@Lizzy 93 what you said in the last thread about Annie and her family not being complete. I think you are on the money.
Sometimes, we dislike our OH's, etc, but we decide to use them to get what we want out of it. In Annie’s case, that 4th baby as she might not want to have more with someone else in the future.
Even if she did know about KW2 good for her for getting something that she wanted out of him.

I'm just broken for her that the child is his.
Exactly
She wanted one more and clearly loz didn’t want her to have anymore which is why she went nuts
Probably be her last but this baby will bring her some happiness when he/she arrives 🥹
What an awful thing to be going through

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Exactly
She wanted one more and clearly loz didn’t want her to have anymore which is why she went nuts
Probably be her last but this baby will bring her some happiness when he/she arrives 🥹
What an awful thing to be going through
Honestly who the duck is Lozza to tell a married couple to have no more kids??? Why is her behaviour not picked up more in the press. She boils my piss no idea how Annie stays so chill. I know we say she’s crazy but I do wonder sometimes if her and Kyle did have an actual relationship and Kyle has been filling her head with Annie problems and this is where her hatred for Annie comes from. I think she really believes they would be together if it wasn’t for Annie.

I’ll see myself out lads 👋🏼

Reactions: 38
I want Annie to have a couple more after this just to piss the slag off

joking obviously

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Loz he only ever had you as a ring ride. You will never be the leading lady in his life, only ever the desperate understudy 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.