Goodman Sisters #60 I'm four but me mums a stinking bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe probably scrounged a free
Boob job from the same place that did her lipo and MJ’s new face 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
How longs Amelia’s comments been limited 😅
I didn’t realise anyone even went on her comments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just looked on Walker Stalker IG page (I don’t follow) and it’s gone from 202 posts to 201 - anyone who follows know what she deleted?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder in her list of blackmailing Kyle she got him to agree for her not to move out when youngest is 18 and she can keep the house?

Reactions: 8
The only way around this nonsense is lie detector tests with Annie picking the questions
Every time Loz spoke....beeeeppp they lie detector determines that was a lie! Poor Maury's head would be battered...that witch needs Dr Phil!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Happy Friday kids! Hope you've all had a good week.
Think Mr lot is after something more wine tonight so I can watch my trash TV in peace!

Is Lauryn going to pipe up this weekend? She's been fairly quiet this week! Will the blog be revealed?! Will the odds be forever in our favour?!
Will we be daft shits 🤷🏻‍♀️💜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Of all the hints Loz gave
FYI it’s a baby to me was up there with the biggest
I’m sorry if I was Annie I woulda known then and booted that big nose fucker out
Why announce your new pregnancy with something Kyle’s wife has said ?( which she has now deleted)

Because it was one big game to her, to have one up on Annie
What an evil prick
I hope Annie has the last laugh
I remember people saying Annie should say FYI it’s not Kyle’s
And I was like how can she ?!
Imagine she did ?!
Omg

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So apparently Chloe also had a 10 year friendship with Kyle 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
She really is desperate to make this about her isn’t she. Why not just admit chloe isn’t speaking to Lauren anymore because Lauren has finally upstaged her.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Caught up.... why are chloes nipples so close together??
Whos olivia?
Who the duck is abigail?
Whos in a pickle?
Where is the butt plug????
Goodman trait:
Close eyes
Close nipples
Close relationships…
Close(d) legs…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really is desperate to make this about her isn’t she. Why not just admit chloe isn’t speaking to Lauren anymore because Lauren has finally upstaged her.
Clicked the article and the interview is there the one Sian quoted hahahaha
However:

The Mother discovered she was pregnant in August 2019 and informed the Father in November 2019.

Kiaro was born 17th…. April 2020

You do the maths
For Someone struggling with ‘infertility’ she found out at 4 weeks pregnant 😂
She is a disgrace and should be arrested for false advertisement and lying to her ‘fans’

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Chloe and Kyle are no longer in contact 😭😭😭😭 when was they ever???? I beg the lies to stop

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.