Goodman Sisters #60 I'm four but me mums a stinking bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is on the wine and cans tonight

Not you lottie πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ not allowed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I am on the vino! Not big drinks tonight though I've got to behave for the match tomorrow so prepare yourselves because I will definitely be acting myself huffing him & being told that's my finish till next weekend 😜
Got to enjoy myself before the granddaughter arrives because I've been told I've got to be sensible FFS it's not my child!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well ladies, I'm flabbergasted. Unfortunately I died on the hill that Kyle wasn't the dad.

I'll be having some sangria tonight to celebrate, understandably x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am on the vino! Not big drinks tonight though I've got to behave for the match tomorrow so prepare yourselves because I will definitely be acting myself huffing him & being told that's my finish till next weekend 😜
Got to enjoy myself before the granddaughter arrives because I've been told I've got to be sensible FFS it's not my child!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ love it, I toned back my drinking when I had my nieces and nephews and the amount of times I go up to Scotland and 2 of them call me auntie prosecco 🀣🀣🀣🀣
---
Well ladies, I'm flabbergasted. Unfortunately I died on the hill that Kyle wasn't the dad.

I'll be having some sangria tonight to celebrate, understandably x
If you put pernod in sangria you can't remember the evening, happened to me in estapona years ago. I was with my ex and the police stopped me and I started singing nothings going to change my love for you.

Polis weren't happy and my ex was raging at the absolute state of me the next day

I cant remember πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ love it, I toned back my drinking when I had my nieces and nephews and the amount of times I go up to Scotland and 2 of them call me auntie prosecco 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Well they will be between us & her mam (they're both only 17 πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ) so I'm hoping they go to hers on a weekend 🀞🏻 I don't mind cutting back but we've said it's their daughter obviously we don't mind helping them out. We don't go out that often so we like to have a good drink on a weekend (little sippy sips during the week 🀣)
Auntie prosecco love that πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ
---
I’ve got myself a nice bottle of pink Prosecco like the classy northern chav I am πŸ’…
Enjoy it pet! πŸ’œ

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well they will be between us & her mam (they're both only 17 πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ) so I'm hoping they go to hers on a weekend 🀞🏻 I don't mind cutting back but we've said it's their daughter obviously we don't mind helping them out. We don't go out that often so we like to have a good drink on a weekend (little sippy sips during the week 🀣)
---

Enjoy it pet! πŸ’œ
Awww bless their wee hearts, I think it's fab when folk are young parents, it means that they can be around their children longer.

Am approaching 40 and no kids but if I did it all over again I would have had kids young

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm a bottle of Oyster Bay deep already tonight! Long arse week I tell you!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Awww bless their wee hearts, I think it's fab when folk are young parents, it means that they can be around their children longer.

Am approaching 40 and no kids but if I did it all over again I would have had kids young
My oldest is 25 I was 19 when I had him. It was so hard money wise. They're in for a massive shock but we will do all we can to help them. We've got 4 lads so she is going to be ruined! Can't wait to meet her now πŸ’œ
---
Loz and Smeg boasting about who’s the bigger bleep
Final entry x

Loz & her mirror πŸͺž

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Vodka and cranberry out of a can for me but with a straw as I'm not a complete animal πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My oldest is 25 I was 19 when I had him. It was so hard money wise. They're in for a massive shock but we will do all we can to help them. We've got 4 lads so she is going to be ruined! Can't wait to meet her now πŸ’œ
My mum got married at 17 and was desperate for a family as soon as she got married she had my brothers then me at 24 and then my sisters am so glad I've had a long time with my mum and hope for many more years. Yes money wise it might be hard, but a wee grandbaby to enjoy is amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
---

Enjoy it pet! πŸ’œ
You sound like an amazing nanny to be, and I could only wish my mum was like you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.