Goodman Sisters #60 I'm four but me mums a stinking bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm on the voddy since my sprog is staying out tonight it's been months I swear I am a good mum unlike loz but she's nearly 13 and I need a break from time to time 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Number 4 the underbite, the jaw that sunk the costa Concordia. To be fair she looks done 3 bags of bash and is on the sesh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She looks like a crackhead in pic 7
Sorry if you’re a crackhead don’t be offended you probably look better

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Number 4 the underbite, the jaw that sunk the costa Concordia. To be fair she looks done 3 bags of bash and is on the sesh 😂
Snoops ah
Was one of my fave nights on tattle
We’ve had a few but that was top 3
Her place was a shithole
She had Nadia Essex round doing a live for some interview and the camera was on Messiahs high chair
Then she was just gurning and gurning
Picking her skin
Anxious as duck
Told her friend who’s Persian she’s Persian and the mate said she never knew LOOOOL
Anyway the live was deleted by the morning so half the thread missed it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What you think Kyle’s fave face has been of his episode ?
Imagine your man bleeping about behind your back with that, that would be the biggest insult of all never mind two illegitimate bastards 🤮 ugly cow
---
Has to be number 3 on that show chatting absolute bullshit the brass neck on the cum bucket. Can't wait for her ugly daughter to be treated like absolute shite one day we will see how proz likes it then, the bleep. KARMA is the biggest witch 🤪😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.