Goodman Sisters #60 I'm four but me mums a stinking bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly who the duck is Lozza to tell a married couple to have no more kids??? Why is her behaviour not picked up more in the press. She boils my piss no idea how Annie stays so chill. I know we say she’s crazy but I do wonder sometimes if her and Kyle did have an actual relationship and Kyle has been filling her head with Annie problems and this is where her hatred for Annie comes from. I think she really believes they would be together if it wasn’t for Annie.

I’ll see myself out lads 👋🏼
I think he didn't see her or the kid for the first couple of years then her stalking behaviour wanting to move next to them caused this meeting of sorts (still don't understand why he needed to be there in person) he then wanted to see kario did it behind Annie back and then things went from there I still don't think there was any relationship tbh hes right there a realtionship is more than sex but how fucked up for her to allow him easy access to kario when she claimed he was a deadbeat she only herself to blame that he dropped her again

Reactions: 23
Honestly who the duck is Lozza to tell a married couple to have no more kids??? Why is her behaviour not picked up more in the press. She boils my piss no idea how Annie stays so chill. I know we say she’s crazy but I do wonder sometimes if her and Kyle did have an actual relationship and Kyle has been filling her head with Annie problems and this is where her hatred for Annie comes from. I think she really believes they would be together if it wasn’t for Annie.

I’ll see myself out lads 👋🏼
I think if that was the case she would have spilled her receipts.
With her hatred of Annie I definitely think she would of shared anything unflattering Kyle had said about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Caught up.... why are chloes nipples so close together??
Whos olivia?
Who the duck is abigail?
Whos in a pickle?
Where is the butt plug????

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It’s like someone said on the last thread his truth her truth then the actual truth. Absolute worlds apart my mind boggles from this whole mess 🤯🤯 city are playing at home tomorrow wonder if there will be any more chants

Reactions: 13
Loz has got some front how do you go and jus have another baby with a married man with no empathy not think about the consequences she’s a horrible nasty evil devil I don’t even wana call her a women

Reactions: 32
Comments have been deleted on this post since the other day. Saying 5 comments now but when you click it’s only Lauryn’s comment showing. 🤣
omg it’s embarrassing. ‘So she can enjoy getting ready for a night out’ IS that supposed to make Kyle jealous 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
More butt plugs?
I noped out rather fast but she did mention she was buzzing 🤮

I still can't get over Chloe and her butt plug on her main grid right by photos of her babies. Is Grant that far in the dog house he didn't dare pipe up it might be a bad idea? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lauren couldn’t afford a letterbox for that house
It’s insulting they would even say she’s purchased it

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The delusion writings on these stories of what people allegedly have, house size, swimming pool. Since social media began people can look things up for themselves and no longer believe all the drivel written.
---
The poor aupair thinking she was moving to a mansion with a hottub and a swimming pool and she gets there and sees a trampoline and overgrown grass

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The only way around this nonsense is lie detector tests with Annie picking the questions
Pay for view, they would get more viewers than a boxing match!

Is it too much to hope that the footie fans will sing about butt plugs for Grant this weekend?

• Haha
Pay for view, they would get more viewers than a boxing match!

Is it too much to hope that the footie fans will sing about butt plugs for Grant this weekend?
They are playing Everton I reckon there will be some chants about conk

Hopefully but I do wonder if she will head to the match
They are all desperate to be seen as a somebody and all of this will give her more coverage

Reactions: 11
Even Lozza got to know that going to watch city in the crowds is bat tit loopy and a step too far 😭😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 10
It’s so funny that she picks and chooses what to address
Went to her blog to address her sisters dislike her
As per tattle agreement
Addressed name gate via blogs ( lies)
Doesn’t correct dailymail calling her Kyles ex
I find it hard to believe she’s an ex when he’s been with Annie his whole life
Doesn’t correct 4k limited when they say she’s purchased a property

you Lauren are a dog
P.S @johndoe111 doesn’t play about Citeh
So don’t wind her up
( make of that what you will)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s so funny that she picks and chooses what to address
Went to her blog to address her sisters dislike her
As per tattle agreement
Addressed name gate via blogs ( lies)
Doesn’t correct dailymail calling her Kyles ex
I find it hard to believe she’s an ex when he’s been with Annie his whole life
Doesn’t correct 4k limited when they say she’s purchased a property

you Lauren are a dog
P.S @johndoe111 doesn’t play about Citeh
So don’t wind her up
( make of that what you will)
fully expecting something to be sung but they are also protesting against the PL so don’t think it will be as bad as Brentford. It’s also at home so more citeh fans than Everton

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.