Goodman Sisters #60 I'm four but me mums a stinking bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cor I remember that “women’s aid will have a field day” comment I was raging!! bleeping uneducated thick as tit bastard

Reactions: 25
I think she will go batshit when Annie gives birth. She will do anything in her power to inflict as much upset on Annie as possible - releasing the name of the baby, showing pics, leaking messages between her and KW. Honestly the woman is a sick witch and i really feel for Annie when she should be enjoying the latter stages of pregnancy/welcoming a new baby. I hope KW and Annie shut her trap once and for all!
Sadly I agree that’s what she is saving the name for they won’t be able to announce the baby because she will do something. I do hope they do though I hope Kyle does!

Reactions: 13
Cor I remember that “women’s aid will have a field day” comment I was raging!! bleeping uneducated thick as tit bastard
Been a silent lurker for a few weeks but christ almighty everytime I see those shoes i’m drawed back in😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she will go batshit when Annie gives birth. She will do anything in her power to inflict as much upset on Annie as possible - releasing the name of the baby, showing pics, leaking messages between her and KW. Honestly the woman is a sick witch and i really feel for Annie when she should be enjoying the latter stages of pregnancy/welcoming a new baby. I hope KW and Annie shut her trap once and for all!
The blessed don’t beef with the miserable ( IYKYK)
Annie will be in baby bubble with her family
Kyle will be there also story or not
She will be in her big seaside mansion alone x
Overlooking the neighbours pool wondering how Annie and baby are x
Sian will be there
Her mum
She will be fine ✨🦁🦁🦁🦁

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Am raging again just thinking about it. The things women go through who need help from women’s aid and she thought they would give a tit about her pathetic “story”…

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Am raging again just thinking about it. The things women go through who need help from women’s aid and she thought they would give a tit about her pathetic “story”…
Just about to quote your first post
I agree
I was so pissed off reading it
The fact she would suggest this and then say she wants Kyle around the kids
She’s so sick
He’s not anything she described
He’s a cheating dog yes nothing else
Maybe a tit sad to Kurry& Khutney
But she didn’t have to have those kids did she

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I agree
She’s so sick
All the women going to a refuge to be safe from men who genuinely will kill them, women going through hell and she’s talking like that at the same time as texting her mate “ask him if he wants to go with me again, I’m down for baby #2”

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
All the women going to a refuge to be safe from men who genuinely will kill them, women going through hell and she’s talking like that at the same time as texting her mate “ask him if he wants to go with me again, I’m down for baby #2”
You wouldn’t have another baby with a man that ‘bullies’ your first child and only agrees to see him in secret
No self respecting woman would have another child with such person
She must have believed him to be a great father to do it all over again
About time she learnt accountability
This victim Act is really disrespectful to real victims

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She infuriates me so much, obv realised Kyle still wasn't going to be hers and had to concoct a narrative to lessen the blow of her looking like the home wrecking gold digging slut she is 🤣 that ships sailed loz it's mistake number two she would literally lie about anything. Hope Annie has a big lavish baby shower in a beautiful venue and she's papped looking glowing and it's all over the papers. Big irrelevant loz will be fuming 😂😂

Reactions: 22
I agree
She’s so sick
What pissed me off as well was that after getting complaints about them (women’s aid) supporting her in their stories, they just did a dirty delete. No ‘sorry’, no ‘information was misleading’, no ‘she’s a lying, conniving, fraudster’, no ‘we don’t support people who abuse their situation for financial gain’. Just nothing. Dirty delete. Silence.
Women’s Aid gaslit us.

Reactions: 29
At what point did he think stick his dirty little Willy in her rotten cesspit was a good idea? They are both as sick as each other 🤢

• Haha
What pissed me off as well was that after getting complaints about them (women’s aid) supporting her in their stories, they just did a dirty delete. No ‘sorry’, no ‘information was misleading’, no ‘she’s a lying, conniving, fraudster’, no ‘we don’t support people who abuse their situation for financial gain’. Just nothing. Dirty delete. Silence.
Women’s Aid gaslit us.
I was so pissed off I didn’t even go on their page
do you remember what it was they shared ?
Was it her sun article ‘ he gaslit me’
They need to actually look into things more it’s truly insulting to real victims
She should be ashamed of herself
I’m angry all over again

Reactions: 27
I was so pissed off I didn’t even go on their page
do you remember what it was they shared ?
Was it her sun article ‘ he gaslit me’
They need to actually look into things more it’s truly insulting to real victims
She should be ashamed of herself
I’m angry all over again
Yeah it was her version of the truth in the papers. They re-shared her article to raise awareness of gaslighting.
I reported their story, messaged them that it was inappropriate to promote her whilst she had been gaslighting Annie for 4 years.
They then gaslit me, deleted it, and now I can’t prove they did it 😢

Reactions: 23
When Kenan & Kel grow up + are able to read all the fucked up tit that piece of crap ‘mother’ has said + done… I hope they cut her off… I hope she gets booted out Castle Greyskull quicker than she spread her legs + hopped on Kyle’s dick…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
When Kenan & Kel grow up + are able to read all the fucked up tit that piece of crap ‘mother’ has said + done… I hope they cut her off… I hope she gets booted out Castle Greyskull quicker than she spread her legs + hopped on Kyle’s dick…
They’ll go one way or the other. Either Harley Benn victimhood I’m so hard done by even though my mother made everything x10 worse or they’ll see the light and do everything in their power to break the generational curse of being gold digging losers. I hope it’s the second one! Poor little kids having her for a mother.

Hmm… I’m not too sure on this. Purely because she was always goading. Always playing the single mum. I don’t believe Kyle had a relationship with him. This would have all erupted a lot sooner if so
Yeah I don’t think so… they were in court May 2022, she sent ‘does he want to go with me again I’m ready for baby 2’ messages in July 2022, Kyle met Kairo for the first time at solicitors in sept 22 and baby 2 was conceived October 22.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.