Goodman Sisters #60 I'm four but me mums a stinking bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_9986.jpeg

Bit rich of her moaning that bath toys might be full of bacteria innit

Her and Kyle playing pass the parcel with chlamydia probs.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I actually believe there’s truth in Kyle secretly having a relationship with Kairo. It’s certainly more believable than him going there especially to shag her. I reckon he’s been seeing him
Since he was born and or shortly after and “slipped up” once. She deffo would have banged out baby number 2 immediately after Kairo if she was given the chance. She probably kept trying it and he kept refusing
Hmm… I’m not too sure on this. Purely because she was always goading. Always playing the single mum. I don’t believe Kyle had a relationship with him. This would have all erupted a lot sooner if so

Reactions: 17
View attachment 2750524
Bit rich of her moaning that bath toys might be full of bacteria innit

Her and Kyle playing pass the parcel with chlamydia probs.
Haha exactly... She lets men that aren't her bf/husband nut in her because they are rich knowing what Kyle's like she doesn't know where he's been 😂😂😂😂 what a deranged embarrassment she is she needs to learn to keep her gob shut

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wonder if it’s one I was reading had to stop.

Lol anyone else with a log in?
Decided to go and have a look - wasnt about a narcissistic mother by any chance was it. That one has really upset me. Wish I’d
not looked now.

Reactions: 6
Raw dogging Annie’s husband who she basically said sleeps about
Shared the 20k pay off article 3 times and said ‘ it’s so obvious who this is’
The man you shagged again ?
Your boyfriend ?
Hygiene 😂😂😂😂😂
This was the first time she shared it
3 times !!!! Lauren
So you’re the dirty one girl
Toys should be the least of your worries believe me

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Hmm… I’m not too sure on this. Purely because she was always goading. Always playing the single mum. I don’t believe Kyle had a relationship with him. This would have all erupted a lot sooner if so
I’m with you Jelly…

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Your boyfriend ?
Hygiene 😂😂😂😂😂
3 times !!!! Lauren
Imagine having to announce it’s not you in a story like that she really thought she did something 😂😂 everytime she opens her mouth it’s just further confirmation how much of a desperate nasty slag she is

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Your boyfriend ?
Hygiene 😂😂😂😂😂
3 times !!!! Lauren
When was this first in the press?
Edit: just found it - Lauryn told the press about that story. I imagine one of the girls friends messaged lauryn on insta gossiping. Kinara was due and Kyle didn’t give a duck so she leaked the story with enough clues to suggest it was him without saying his name.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
April 2023 I believe
She shared it at least 3 times
First to deny it’s her
Then towards the end of last year she said it’s obvious who it is
Oh and that’s when she shared the dm of someone saying their mate shagged him x
Considering she didn’t mind raw dogging him it’s a cheek
Dirty witch

Reactions: 32
Edit: just found it - Lauryn told the press about that story. I imagine one of the girls friends messaged lauryn on insta gossiping. Kinara was due and Kyle didn’t give a duck so she leaked the story with enough clues to suggest it was him without saying his name.
Funny you should say that actually because I said it was a fake story at the time

somehow women’s aid got involved and I don’t know if you remember when someone commented on Lauren’s post ( aka Lauren’s Wednesday personality) thought I had it saved and they said women’s aid would have a ‘field day’ with Lauren’s story 😕 anyway fast forward dad reveal I believe womens aid reposted something from Lauren
Few tattlers messaged them and they deleted it
Disgrace
So actually you’re bang on
That story was from Lauren

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I think she will go batshit when Annie gives birth. She will do anything in her power to inflict as much upset on Annie as possible - releasing the name of the baby, showing pics, leaking messages between her and KW. Honestly the woman is a sick witch and i really feel for Annie when she should be enjoying the latter stages of pregnancy/welcoming a new baby. I hope KW and Annie shut her trap once and for all!

Reactions: 36
Funny you should say that actually because I said it was a fake story at the time

somehow women’s aid got involved and I don’t know if you remember when someone commented on Lauren’s post ( aka Lauren’s Wednesday personality) thought I had it saved and they said women’s aid would have a ‘field day’ with Lauren’s story 😕 anyway fast forward dad reveal I believe womens aid reposted something from Lauren
Few tattlers messaged them and they deleted it
Disgrace
So actually you’re bang on
That story was from Lauren
oh my god yes! Good spot!

Your boyfriend ?
Hygiene 😂😂😂😂😂
3 times !!!! Lauren
No Lauren because you know how to play the long game and giving birth means you get a hell of a lot more buck for your bang 👌🏼

oh my god yes! Good spot!
Found it
Anyone wants a NOSE
She’s so disgusting

Pinned
Unpinned
Women’s aid my arse
Disgrace
Funny she didn’t like the comment only pinned
She woulda been in BIG trouble

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.