Goodman Sisters #60 I'm four but me mums a stinking bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Kenan & Kel grow up + are able to read all the fucked up tit that piece of crap ‘mother’ has said + done… I hope they cut her off… I hope she gets booted out Castle Greyskull quicker than she spread her legs + hopped on Kyle’s dick…
Castle greyskull 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What pissed me off as well was that after getting complaints about them (women’s aid) supporting her in their stories, they just did a dirty delete. No ‘sorry’, no ‘information was misleading’, no ‘she’s a lying, conniving, fraudster’, no ‘we don’t support people who abuse their situation for financial gain’. Just nothing. Dirty delete. Silence.
Women’s Aid gaslit us.
To be honest they have had or do have PTWM working with them / for them so that says all I need to know about Women’s Aid

Reactions: 24
I was tryna find the sister comment and got distracted
Who remembers this
Zara got blocked 😂😂😂
This is why she can’t be an influencer she’s not right in the head

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Lauryn will never ever be happy, she is rotten to the core, she's a vile disgusting person, she has no job, no career aspirations, she has a tit family, no proper friends. She only had children for a payday. Fancy growing knowing your bleep mother only had you so she could claim money and not have to work after being a convicted benefit cheat.

She will probs never realise why she is unhappy as she thinks a house, a car, begged for money is what her life needs.

When in fact there's nothing better than a loving family, great friends, a partner who adores you and as much as I don't like working, I work with a great bunch of people.

Lauryn and her kids life is so sad and pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Lauryn will never ever be happy, she is rotten to the core, she's a vile disgusting person, she has no job, no career aspirations, she has a tit family, no proper friends. She only had children for a payday. Fancy growing knowing your bleep mother only had you so she could claim money and not have to work after being a convicted benefit cheat.

She will probs never realise why she is unhappy as she thinks a house, a car, begged for money is what her life needs.

When in fact there's nothing better than a loving family, great friends, a partner who adores you and as much as I don't like working, I work with a great bunch of people.

Lauryn and her kids life is so sad and pathetic
That’s why her friend has aged so badly
I was on her insta and she just looks like mouldy cheese
That’s what happens when you spend your life wanting to be the main chick
And Have kids for financial gain
She will look just like Andrews
No amount of work can save her
I hope she enjoys seeing the 8k per month
I hope she’s paid her family back
I’m sure that will become apparent soon x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That’s why her friend has aged so badly
I was on her insta and she just looks like mouldy cheese
That’s what happens when you spend your life wanting to be the main chick
And Have kids for financial gain
She will look just like Andrews
No amount of work can save her
I hope she enjoys seeing the 8k per month
I hope she’s paid her family back
I’m sure that will become apparent soon x
She does look like mouldy cheese, she's such a stinking looking woman

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If Kyle ever did get with lauryn she would rinse him dry! Look at her reckless spending habits whilst unemployed expecting Kyle to foot the bill now imagine if they were a couple she would be so irresponsible

Reactions: 28
FINALLY caught up 🤦🏻‍♀️
On the topic of her ‘punishing our daughter’ post, and the mention of overpayment of CM. Could he claim the extra money spent on the house was overpayment of child maintenance, as well as whatever else she’s blackmailed him for; Meaning her monthly payments won’t increase at all because she’s had all these ‘lump sums’ 😏
Also, when she said Annie believed the baby was Kyle’s when she saw the name on birth certificate i think she was just referring to the surname? Because there’s no way Annie would pick out a tit name like Kinara that Loz would then steal!
and lastly, duck off with your lies Lauryn! If I remember right januarys blog wasn’t early, that was Decembers blog late!!!

Reactions: 28
FINALLY caught up 🤦🏻‍♀️
On the topic of her ‘punishing our daughter’ post, and the mention of overpayment of CM. Could he claim the extra money spent on the house was overpayment of child maintenance, as well as whatever else she’s blackmailed him for; Meaning her monthly payments won’t increase at all because she’s had all these ‘lump sums’ 😏
Also, when she said Annie believed the baby was Kyle’s when she saw the name on birth certificate i think she was just referring to the surname? Because there’s no way Annie would pick out a tit name like Kinara that Loz would then steal!
and lastly, duck off with your lies Lauryn! If I remember right januarys blog wasn’t early, that was Decembers blog late!!!
I wouldn’t put it past her to give Klearpay Kyles mums name as a middle name tbh

Reactions: 18
If Kyle ever did get with lauryn she would rinse him dry! Look at her reckless spending habits whilst unemployed expecting Kyle to foot the bill now imagine if they were a couple she would be so irresponsible
Almost £50k spent over 2 months and when questioned ‘well he needed new toys to stimulate him and new clothes and there was January sales’. That’s without having free rein to Kyle’s money 😵💫.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Almost £50k spent over 2 months and when questioned ‘well he needed new toys to stimulate him and new clothes and there was January sales’. That’s without having free rein to Kyle’s money 😵💫.
I remember reading that in the case notes and I was just in pure shock at the sheer bleeping audacity of that absolute spunk bucket 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Imagine asking your followers this
She coulda put this on her private story
Disgrace
Boasting
How’s that going for you Loz that pool x
#Throwback
#December2022
#Pregnant&DreamingOfAPoolViaBlackmail
#Dog
It's just hysterical now with her. We've all seen the docs, we all know she's a desperado/cum bucket/blackmailer and still she's not in Annie's position. She's a laughing stock and she'll have her spawn to answer to when they grow. No relationship/marriage/wedding minimal pictures how embarrassing no big house is covering that up. She's made a rod for her own back acting the way she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Imagine having to ask, in court, someone you shagged for a LV bag or a Fendi bag 🫠 I’ve got both and I bought my own Lauren hun

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.