Goodman Sisters #60 I'm four but me mums a stinking bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was on BAILLI the other day and come across a case where the local social services took a mother to court to stop her naming her twins what she wanted to call them. They got the court order. Maybe that's what the court hearings have been about. Stopping Lozza calling the baby Kylee Walker Jnr.
I read something about this a while ago l, might not be about that case but it was about parents being stopped from naming their child something devil related - and I went into a whole rabbit hole πŸ˜‚ I think it’s Iceland where there’s an approved list of baby names and you basically have to pick from a list

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Doing it all for the kids we hear LaurEn holler, Stop lying we know it’s all about the DOLLAR!

Reactions: 14
New low even for you
How low can you go
Can you go down low
Can you take it to the floor
How low can you go
Kyle:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
It makes me cry that she tries pushing this Jamaican thing on these kids. That is a whole white child.
I can see her now force feeding them goat curry β€œyou better eat that now this is your roots πŸ˜‘β€
Her scalps so patchy
Bless her x

Reactions: 12
It makes me cry that she tries pushing this Jamaican thing on these kids. That is a whole white child.
I can see her now force feeding them goat curry β€œyou better eat that now this is your roots πŸ˜‘β€
That is genuinely the whitest skin tone there is. Wtf. The child is almost translucent

• Haha
Reactions: 34
2.99 for one blog a month
πŸ˜‚ I’m sorry but that is a disgrace
She’s disgusting
Hope Kyle’s got her annual statement for that x

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’d appreciate it if she hurry up. She said a week and now could be anytime in the month. I just know she’s going to post it the day I’m in London and won’t have a spare second to fart πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I reckon she will post it next Saturday city play Chelsea. Wonder who she’s supporting there 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lauryn trying to make out she cares about hygiene and cleanliness πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The same woman who cant even clean floors or anything, puts her manky corn feet in the same shoes as her whole minging family and the same woman who lets kyles petri dish cock raw dawg her whenever he snaps his fingers

She doesn't seem to mind mould on balls when it comes to Kyle

Manky midden

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She wants to jump in the bath herself and sort out the bacteria between her legs rather than talk about whats in a bath toy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.