Goodman Sisters #60 I'm four but me mums a stinking bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she ever sits and thinks tit in 17 years I’m gonna be homeless?
right now she just spends stupidly with 0 responsibilities because Annie, Kyle and the strawberries fund her lifestyle but she needs to wake the duck up and remember one day that won’t be there anymore she needs to get her brain in gear and make some money herself!
I think she believes he will gift it to the kids
And I have a feeling he might
Depends how much money he has left over
If he keeps making idiotic decisions

Reactions: 20
I cant believe she has said that he's punishing her daughter. He pays for everything. He gives her thousands in maintenance, has provided a house till the kids are 18, will pay for their education. What does Lauren provide, apart from poison ? ...cheeky fucker
---
I think one of the blackmail demands was that he allows her to keep the house indefinitely (as per the legal agreement)
He won't do that, it's half Annie's house as she is his wife

• Heart
Reactions: 29
You forgot the most important part of this long standing relationship
Feb 22 insulting him ( your pics)
May 22 (Elle woods- court for her appeal)
September 22 ( he wants to stop her moving close to his kids and wife prob when pic of messiah was taken around this time)
October 22 (she climbs on him as he preps for op)
Nov 22 she calls him to tell him she’s preggo with a girl at 6 weeks

So those that believe this to be a 4 year affair need their head testing
It really wasn’t
Whilst he might have shagged her when she was pregnant due to the worst already been done
Please realise it was not a long standing relationship when she’s putting up digs like that
She forgets but we don’t
Thats it babe!!!! Car park pic is the solicitor meeting...thts why hes lookin smart compared to other pics. This is the pic papa bear was on about maybe

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know it’s not the kids fault they didn’t ask to be in this mess but I would love to see her on her arse. Nothing is stopping her getting a job she’s just one lazy entitled fucked. It boils my blood how much she demands, Kyle really has been a fool twice.

Reactions: 22
No he’s a dumb idiot, that was an empty threat so that he would meet her
He paid for it
All he had to do was drag his feet so the properties got sold and he said oops

In fact he shoulda let her move there
She woulda been so depressed
No one would have accepted her down there she’s such a fuckin twit
How does someone go from wanting to move near the walkers to living on the same road as her dad and sister
I didn’t even know that was the same road as them
She always has to have the last laugh
She’s a nasty piece of work
Whatever Chloe has she has to have better
Loz it’s not yours !!!
It’s Kyle walkers house you disgrace
Exactly whoever was legally advising him needs sacked, he called the shots there called her bluff still no reason to meet face to face still in shock about that tbh!

By the time he’s 18 KW Limited will be playing for a top premiership club and can support her .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think one of the blackmail demands was that he allows her to keep the house indefinitely (as per the legal agreement)
If he's got any sense (which is unlikely), he'll sell the house when Khutney is 18, give both kids a substantial lump sum each as a deposit for their own houses and then its up to them if they give their disgrace of a mother their boxrooms but will be clear they need to work to pay their own remaining mortgages

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if she ever sits and thinks tit in 17 years I’m gonna be homeless?
right now she just spends stupidly with 0 responsibilities because Annie, Kyle and the strawberries fund her lifestyle but she needs to wake the duck up and remember one day that won’t be there anymore she needs to get her brain in gear and make some money herself!
I was thinking this the other day !! Where will she go and what will she do when her children no longer get her a home and extortionate maintenance !!!

Reactions: 9
First a cheap pantry then wardrobes now bathroom. Pure talent to make anything and everything cheap. Well done Lozza it needs a good dust like you
duck off the the tit candle aswell. You’re a wag now aren’t you Lauren at least buy yourself some baoab or Jo malone

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If he's got any sense (which is unlikely), he'll sell the house when Khutney is 18, give both kids a substantial lump sum each as a deposit for their own houses and then its up to them if they give their disgrace of a mother their boxrooms but will be clear they need to work to pay their own remaining mortgages
I’m sure Kyle & Annie would also encourage RRR to work and be successful in their own rights to support themselves, not just live off their dads money. Of course they’d get help with getting started etc. So why should Lozza’s two be any different.

Reactions: 20
By the time he’s 18 KW Limited will be playing for a top premiership club and can support her .
Hopefully he can buy the house from father 🙏🏽💙✨
Having said that Harley Benn was supposed to be big time like Nigel and he’s not… understandably x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
First a cheap pantry then wardrobes now bathroom. Pure talent to make anything and everything cheap. Well done Lozza it needs a good dust like you
With luxurious ground breaking innovative set ups like this I’m surprised she hasn’t set up a home Instagram 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sure Kyle & Annie would also encourage RRR to work and be successful in their own rights to support themselves, not just live off their dads money. Of course they’d get help with getting started etc. So why should Lozza’s two be any different.
Exactly that. Despite his (many) faults, I think Kyle has his head screwed on with his work ethic and him & Annie will do the same with their kids.

Loz needs to realise the dull as dishwater house is her kids house NOT hers. She's not a Walker by blood or marriage and never ever will be. Yes Kyle needs to provide for his mistakes but he owes her absolutely nothing. Zilch. Get off your lardy arse and start building your own career you cheap, nasty desperado.

Reactions: 16
With luxurious ground breaking innovative set ups like this I’m surprised she hasn’t set up a home Instagram 🥱
😂😂😂

That was always part of the plan but got shut down to Instagram highlight
Fukin cheek of her
‘ do you guys want me to share my house move and home content yeahhh or helllll yeahhhh’
Never a no option positivity only 🙏🏽✨ x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Harley Benn is another one - tit boxer who’s been pushed into it because of who his dad is. Legal surname is eyebrows Lisa’s name but of course that wouldn’t get him any attention would it. If you were wondering his company made 6k before being struck off. His new job is twerking for a single maxi from Brighton who doesn’t even follow him. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Isn’t the baby 7 months or so? So much for this “long standing loving relationship”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.