Goodman Sisters #60 I'm four but me mums a stinking bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine asking your followers this
She coulda put this on her private story
Disgrace
Boasting
How’s that going for you Loz that pool x
#Throwback
#December2022
#Pregnant&DreamingOfAPoolViaBlackmail
#Dog
High insurance 😂😂 whos she kidding

• Haha
Reactions: 22
High insurance to protect that golden infertile magical vagina that is infertile but has managed to produce 2 sprogs to a rich baller. We hear you loud and clear prozza
---
See this pish about sleeping with her once did he duck..that bleep has her cycled tracked and vyle has fell into her trap... Annie needs to divorce his rancis cock asap. Kinara big snib was name accident get to duck
---
Kinara was no accident ****

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine asking your followers this
She coulda put this on her private story
Disgrace
Boasting
How’s that going for you Loz that pool x
#Throwback
#December2022
#Pregnant&DreamingOfAPoolViaBlackmail
#Dog
if she wants a pool she’ll have to get up the duff again by some mug

Reactions: 11
New low even for you
10 points for any Citeh fans that can tell me which game this was x
@fimfim thanks for answering
I didn’t see a reply but saw you tagged fimfim so not sure if she answered?

Oooh it’s a sore one may 22 Champions league against Real Madrid.
---
Remember this?? Doesn’t take much for her to have a meltdown 😂. I mean imagine having to do TWO trips to ferry all your crap

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
talking to herself there’s no doubt there. Off her bloody rocker!!!
---

Kenan & Kel 😂😂😂
She doesn’t even try to hide it. No punctuation and exactly the same tone in the messages.
She has to be having a few swift ones at home on her own to think stuff like this is a good idea.

Reactions: 16
Years later & Liaryn still talking about Lows
Feb 22 v Feb 24
Clearly talking to herself on burners 🤡
When was she in a relationship with Kyle??
When was Richie Rich seeing his Papa??
I understand recollections may 🤣
View attachment 2751331
View attachment 2751332
Ah, when randomers believed she wasn’t getting any money from Kyle

And how dare his other baby mum spend HIS money. She’s definitely not entitled to do that 👀

Reactions: 22
sold aug 2023 detached hove - easy to find on google
Same road as big sean and chlo.
20 years ago was full of lovely big 1930’s houses, now its full of the white boxy soul-less homes, loved by rich chavs. I wonder if the delay in moving in was because she was specifically waiting for a house to become available..?

Reactions: 18
Years later & Liaryn still talking about Lows
Feb 22 v Feb 24
Clearly talking to herself on burners 🤡
When was she in a relationship with Kyle??
When was Richie Rich seeing his Papa??
I understand recollections may 🤣
View attachment 2751331
View attachment 2751332
You forgot the most important part of this long standing relationship
Feb 22 insulting him ( your pics)
May 22 (Elle woods- court for her appeal)
September 22 ( he wants to stop her moving close to his kids and wife prob when pic of messiah was taken around this time)
October 22 (she climbs on him as he preps for op)
Nov 22 she calls him to tell him she’s preggo with a girl at 6 weeks

So those that believe this to be a 4 year affair need their head testing
It really wasn’t
Whilst he might have shagged her when she was pregnant due to the worst already been done
Please realise it was not a long standing relationship when she’s putting up digs like that
She forgets but we don’t

• Heart
Reactions: 34
First a cheap pantry then wardrobes now bathroom. Pure talent to make anything and everything cheap. Well done Lozza it needs a good dust like you
A packet of wipes on top of the bog is not a bloody set up 😂😂😂 honestly what a div. Maybe I’ll post my Andrex toilet wipes which are actually more expensive than pura #lavishlifestyle #princesstreatment

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Could she have ever actually moved up to Cheshire though? Her house isn't in her name so it's not like she could sell it, she has none of her own money to buy or even rent a place up there. Unless she would use the maintenance as rent? But I don't see how it would be possible for her to move given she has no job and doesn't own her house to have options

Reactions: 13
Could she have ever actually moved up to Cheshire though? Her house isn't in her name so it's not like she could sell it, she has none of her own money to buy or even rent a place up there. Unless she would use the maintenance as rent? But I don't see how it would be possible for her to move given she has no job and doesn't own her house to have options
I bet she said it to get his attention. She had been begging for their attention for years so played that card knowing it would get a reaction and it clearly worked. Big raving weirdo wanting to move near Annie when you live 4 hours away 🤮 freak

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No he’s a dumb idiot, that was an empty threat so that he would meet her
He paid for it
All he had to do was drag his feet so the properties got sold and he said oops

In fact he shoulda let her move there
She woulda been so depressed
No one would have accepted her down there she’s such a fuckin twit
How does someone go from wanting to move near the walkers to living on the same road as her dad and sister
I didn’t even know that was the same road as them
She always has to have the last laugh
She’s a nasty piece of work
Whatever Chloe has she has to have better
Loz it’s not yours !!!
It’s Kyle walkers house you disgrace

Reactions: 18
I wonder if she ever sits and thinks tit in 17 years I’m gonna be homeless?
right now she just spends stupidly with 0 responsibilities because Annie, Kyle and the strawberries fund her lifestyle but she needs to wake the duck up and remember one day that won’t be there anymore she needs to get her brain in gear and make some money herself!

Reactions: 17
I wonder if she ever sits and thinks tit in 17 years I’m gonna be homeless?
right now she just spends stupidly with 0 responsibilities because Annie, Kyle and the strawberries fund her lifestyle but she needs to wake the duck up and remember one day that won’t be there anymore she needs to get her brain in gear and make some money herself!
I think one of the blackmail demands was that he allows her to keep the house indefinitely (as per the legal agreement)

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.