Goodman Sisters #6 Curly Ellie Won’t Make Him A Walker JGGOL Ringing Venues Like LG The Stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Amelia is the most maternal of the lot that family has issues. bleeping hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have no idea. He’s born the week of Christmas 🫠 come over and join us on the baby thread! Everyone is so helpful over there!

Oh I will do thank you. My eldest was born 21st December and it's well hard that close to Xmas haha

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh Lozza I think you’ll be safe pet. No need to worry about twins or even another baby. No man will want to shag you after what you did to the last one.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh well done @Lizzy 93 you reminded her about her bracelets and her dog. 👏

🌟 for you

We also got her cooking after my comments yesterday. She needs to thank us for the content.

Lozza you also have endo, are a single Mum warrior and walking dairy cow.

You're welcome.

Also, we do require our cut of the £8k per month. We raise Kairo better than you.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She makes me laugh so much with the imagine having twins or basically more than one child stuff! I mean at this stage she’d probably be best just getting some tips from her idol Annie who has infact brought 3 young well balanced little boys up WITHOUT the help of a nanny! She does all this too without compromising their dignity or their privacy! Be more Annie Walker 👏🏼😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She makes me laugh so much with the imagine having twins or basically more than one child stuff! I mean at this stage she’d probably be best just getting some tips from her idol Annie who has infact brought 3 young well balanced little boys up WITHOUT the help of a nanny! She does all this too without compromising their dignity or their privacy! Be more Annie Walker 👏🏼😂
Makes me LOL aswell as having more than one would require a man to go near you which is unlikely to ever happen loz ya coo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Makes me LOL aswell as having more than one would require a man to go near you which is unlikely to ever happen loz ya coo
Ya coo 🤣🤣🤣 fellow Scot 🤣🙌🏼

Seeing what she has done to Kyle Walker and his family would be enough to put any guy off! They should literally use her as a case study and use it to show young footballers coming up the ranks the dangers of women obsessed with ballers and their money 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Confused thought she was infertile and kiaro was a miricle (all that was needed was millionaire sperm) why imagine having more than one child something that seeminly wouldn’t be able to happen even if she found some poor bleep absolutely desperate enough to shag her?? 🤨 did she also forget she’s infertile?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Confused thought she was infertile and kiaro was a miricle (all that was needed was millionaire sperm) why imagine having more than one child something that seeminly wouldn’t be able to happen even if she found some poor bleep absolutely desperate enough to shag her?? 🤨 did she also forget she’s infertile?
Only infertile when she’s shagging millionaire footballers and telling them they don’t need condoms

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ngl thought that painting was something else then seeing as she’s been sharing so much of his toilet routine 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ngl thought that painting was something else then seeing as she’s been sharing so much of his toilet routine 😭😂
same😂 thought it was a pic of his bedroom wall that he smeared in piss and tit 🤣 walls & piss🤔 oh just another thing he’s got from daddy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ffs I’m getting sick and tired of being an unpaid content creator ( sounds like someone we know)
Hey prozza lozza
You have endo as foxy said
You love caramel dairy chocolate (like ky)
You’re infertile depending on what man’s in the room
You’re a single mami
You’re adding pumping cow to your long list of crimes cv
Your carpet is dirty
You have no sisters who wanna be around ya ( besties will post a pic of Amelia but she’s so busy always with TT)
Don’t forget you need a Caribbean tan this week - hell yeah or hell yahhhhhhhhhhh
Kiaro needs his drills at 5 am
Kairo Wants a spicy fish pie
Heidi needs another walk
Don’t forget you have major anxiety
Don’t forget to workout in vans x
You opening his page ? Too much going on ?

• Haha
Right so guessing Chloe will be getting married next June when football season finishes. Amelia will be bridesmaid (defo takes it up the arse from TT when Chloe is out at the salon destroying peoples faces with Botox) and Isla and Hudson and maybe one other skaggy mate to balance it out so she looks popular and liked …

Question IS ….. do we think Lozza is even invited ? Do we think lozza is bridesmaid ? Will she go on the hen? How deep is the rift ? Bare in mind she hasn’t been awknowledged publicly by Chlo and Amelia in over a year ??Anyone with inside info, please do tel us !

Also who excited for OK mag special with Karen me joolie glammed up but we actually know her house is grotty as duck. More excited for this wedding than my own TBH 🤣

• Haha
Just a thought as we know at least Amelia reads here, I wonder if TT and Amelia weren't aware of the extent of her nutter ramblings re the docs which cannot be discussed and they read them afterwards. Lauryn was enjoying posting herself in mc hammer court pants and thought she was bleeping elle woods, not long after she went private and only briefly goes public then back to private plus she hasn't been posting much, possibly she has alienated herself from her family and a 'mate' she might have had.

Also it's Chloes day and she loves attention as much as lauryn does and lauryn was always bitchy about chloe not losing baby weight as quickly as lauryn, like blah blah who cares when you have a newborn baby to concentrate on. Lauryn would make it all about her and dig chloe out of jealousy so I can completely see her not being involved and possibly not even invited at all.

Lauryn is that person who would take a photo of the bride and be the first to post it on SM before they even said I do.

She's a fanny

It’s a shame bcz Chloe will probs want kiaro as a wee page boy but quagmire thinks he’s too famous for that 🙈 she won’t be letting anyone taking pics of him he won’t be able to be on the msg pics so is easier for Chloe not having either of them being a part of it just guests, she will waste Chloe’s whole day trying to cover kiaros face so Kyle doesn’t end up seeing him even though he has zero interest init anyway

yeah I agree @Jolie1988 shes a jealous bastard she would turn up wearing white absolute bleep!!

And she still needs to filter her manky face.

See if I spent as much money as her on ma face, would I duck be filtering it.

What is the point??? She just looks a complete fool, oh look I've just spent 100k of my sons money on my face, look at the results with a face altering filter 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.