Goodman Sisters #6 Curly Ellie Won’t Make Him A Walker JGGOL Ringing Venues Like LG The Stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breaking news…. Annie’s facial response to Lasagne Begman 😂😂😂

Oh and whilst one is on a roll…. Remember when she got the first kit thinking she was a smart arse and put no 1 Walker on it.. then got a super shite one that was way tooo big with No 2 and Annie fired right back with the No2 Daddy…. And with that Annie waltz away with the victory 1-0 😂😂😂 visual just in case
Mrs Annie Walker is like a silent assassin when she posts ♥ Lasagne Begman just can’t compare 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That’s the really sad thing about all of this, she really is making a mockery of her son for her own gains. Disgusting,
Exactly. When he’s older and he sees his mum put him in a shirt with his dads number on, took a pic of him I front of a tv with his dad on screen, pretended she called him kyle walker jnr on her public insta to thousands of followers and then all the other tit she’s done he is going to be so sad. The person who has rejected him and doesn’t want to have a relationship - how is this little boy going to feel? She is a disgrace. This isn’t about ‘justice for kairo’ it’s about her being a jealous lunatic who wants money and to be in the public eye.

Reactions: 22
Who is doing the new thread I don’t mind doing it but the most popular @jimginjan is too long is this your replacement suggestion ?
Lasagne Begmans World Cup show down ?

And FYI beggys back in her box back to private 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who is doing the new thread I don’t mind doing it but the most popular @jimginjan is too long is this your replacement suggestion ?
Lasagne Begmans World Cup show down ?

And FYI beggys back in her box back to private 😂😂
I’m a new-ish tattler, don’t no how to create one lol x

Reactions: 3
Exactly. When he’s older and he sees his mum put him in a shirt with his dads number on, took a pic of him I front of a tv with his dad on screen, pretended she called him kyle walker jnr on her public insta to thousands of followers and then all the other tit she’s done he is going to be so sad. The person who has rejected him and doesn’t want to have a relationship - how is this little boy going to feel? She is a disgrace. This isn’t about ‘justice for kairo’ it’s about her being a jealous lunatic who wants money and to be in the public eye.
I was thinking of this yesterday. I still can’t (well, can!) believe she got a photo of her and pixelated face the moment her cash machine walked out. What was she doing? Chloeeee ! Get a photo when the love of my life comes out? Boke

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.