Goodman Sisters #6 Curly Ellie Won’t Make Him A Walker JGGOL Ringing Venues Like LG The Stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just let it go Lauryn!!
He is growing out of his curls and that’s fine - stop forcing it with products it’s not going stop the inevitable.
This crank always forcing things onto this poor boy. Curls and a name of a man he doesn’t have a relationship with.
If there was a most selfish mother award it would go to her. All this no chocolate, herbal medicine, Spanish lesson, breast feeding etc doesn’t cancel the fact you are going to duck up Kairo’s head with her mental obsessed behaviour.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Just seen Eddie Murphy has to increase his child support payments to Mel b to $35,000 a month which stops when she’s 18 she’s15 that’s an increase of $10,000 like who the duck needs these amounts of money for a kid there no way all this cash is being spent on the kids🙈 I’m not sure on the situation of relationship them 2 had or if he sees his daughter but duck me these rich guys REALLY need to use condoms

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Just seen Eddie Murphy has to increase his child support payments to Mel b to $35,000 a month which stops when she’s 18 she’s15 that’s an increase of $10,000 like who the duck needs these amounts of money for a kid there no way all this cash is being spent on the kids🙈 I’m not sure on the situation of relationship them 2 had or if he sees his daughter but duck me these rich guys REALLY need to use condoms
Wouldn’t mind £250 a month!
Imagine. A Spice Girl. One of the biggest girl bands in the last 30 years having to go to court and get baby daddy to pay £35k a month
Wooweeeee, girls, we need to get ourselves knocked up by some rich sugar daddies!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nah Mel B doesn't need the money. She just hates his guts 🤣 She just wants to bleed him dry for the sake of it. He also has to make back payments.

He doesn't see his daughter. He tried to deny she was his even after a paternity test.

Reactions: 15
I was a relationship though? Not a one stand stand like cow bag and KW? I duno the ins and outs but aye after denying her bleed him dry!! The girl looks more like eddy than eddy does 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was a relationship though? Not a one stand stand like cow bag and KW? I duno the ins and outs but aye after denying her bleed him dry!! The girl looks more like eddy than eddy does 😂😂
Yes, a relationship. Allegedly they had thought about getting married at some point but it didn’t work out. I reckon that’s how Loz sees her relationship of 10 years with KW.

Also, correction on my earlier post. Since he finally admitted the kid was his, they do have a relationship.

Reactions: 8
I really think she does and she’s magnificent, the ‘you’ll never be her’ post was iconic! Go Sian, long may you reign!
I agree!! ….. @e.l.lofthouse says that Sian shouldn’t stoop to their level… I’m no gonna lie I love when she bites back. Annie and Sian have kept a dignified silence most of the time for way too long! Im here for any level of pettiness 🤣 makes a change from watching box room Begman spouting her bile!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ahh must be payday as Loz is out spending Kairo’s money. Hope she says thank you to her boss Mrs Annie Walker for her money 🤭

Reactions: 16
Correct me if I'm wrong BUT... and idk what I can and can't mention so I'm sorry if I say the wrong thing. But if, when she was at court, she told the judge she had no money, and Kyle is giving her thousands. Surely they can prove she's spending it on her face and not the kid, as she should be? Because whilst Kyle might not want to be involved in the kids life, he'll at least want whatever he's paying to go to the kid? Like surely there's a bleeping rule?

Reactions: 6
Correct me if I'm wrong BUT... and idk what I can and can't mention so I'm sorry if I say the wrong thing. But if, when she was at court, she told the judge she had no money, and Kyle is giving her thousands. Surely they can prove she's spending it on her face and not the kid, as she should be? Because whilst Kyle might not want to be involved in the kids life, he'll at least want whatever he's paying to go to the kid? Like surely there's a bleeping rule?
Sad but true fact that child maintenance that is paid directly to the other parent can be spent on whatever they wish, whether it’s £300 or £8k.

Would imagine very little goes on Kairo directly coz she’s selfish and greedy. He gets a new pair of trainers and has to live in box room at his nans & gets fairy buns for breakfast while his mams out hoe’ing in London.

Lozza STILL pleads poverty, keeps a scruffy home & doesn’t make the best choices for Lickel man coz she would rather spend it on herself. Not to mention the HUGE personal debt she has previously racked up that she must have to make hefty repayments too (out of giros money) Basically as soon as she was up the duff she spent tens of thousands on herself coz she thort she struck gold ‘reminiscent of someone winning the pools’ (quote unquote) and had the audacity to expect Kyle to pay that off too 🙈

What the actual duck !!

So yeah she’s a greedy little witch with an hole like a broken cat flap & the personality to match. She’s so unlikeable and dull and her personality is solely based on rinsing her son and adoring herself. 🤮

Cant wait till she moves in to Kyle and Annie’s renter and claims it’s hers wen actually the clock is ticking with the eviction notice 🤣 15years & 5 months till she’s back with me joolie & fat Heidi in the Brighton squat and not so lickle man disowns her for stealing all his money. Lol

Big things coming thoooo guys 🙈🫣🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Sad but true fact that child maintenance that is paid directly to the other parent can be spent on whatever they wish, whether it’s £300 or £8k.
I get £200 a month for my eldest. It literally goes with my wages and child benefit and gets spent on bills/food shopping etc. Getting a hell of a lot more should be easier to decipher where the money is going, especially as she doesn’t have an income. £8k is far too much for a 1 night stand 😡 no child needs the amount of money spent on them a month. He should’ve paid the maximum amount a month, just like normal people would

Reactions: 9
duck OFF she’s posting these to wind us up am sure ! The silly witch makes me howl. How can she say this when she is so bleeping greedy with money and proven in court that she is, she thinks quotes like THIS validate her behaviour 🙃 actually lozza, money that is paid towards lickeeel man should be spent on lickeeel man & there should be a bare minimum of keeping house clean since your a lazy bleep and refuses to get a job.

She’s also missed off that the nanny Kyle and Annie pay for ( in addition to her 8k giro money) spends more time playing and parenting lickeeel man than she ever does 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

Would imagine very little goes on Kairo directly coz she’s selfish and greedy. He gets a new pair of trainers and has to live in box room at his nans & gets fairy buns for breakfast while his mams out hoe’ing in London.

Lozza STILL pleads poverty, keeps a scruffy home & doesn’t make the best choices for Lickel man coz she would rather spend it on herself. Not to mention the HUGE personal debt she has previously racked up that she must have to make hefty repayments too (out of giros money) Basically as soon as she was up the duff she spent tens of thousands on herself coz she thort she struck gold ‘reminiscent of someone winning the pools’ (quote unquote) and had the audacity to expect Kyle to pay that off too 🙈

What the actual duck !!

So yeah she’s a greedy little witch with an hole like a broken cat flap & the personality to match. She’s so unlikeable and dull and her personality is solely based on rinsing her son and adoring herself. 🤮

Cant wait till she moves in to Kyle and Annie’s renter and claims it’s hers wen actually the clock is ticking with the eviction notice 🤣 15years & 5 months till she’s back with me joolie & fat Heidi in the Brighton squat and not so lickle man disowns her for stealing all his money. Lol

Big things coming thoooo guys 🙈🫣🤦🏼‍♀️
What debts? I just cannot believe he went with her and I cannot believe her family haven't just fucked her off.

Why did they all fall out?

I honestly think Kyle should be having her get less, maybe then she'll spend it on the kid. This just proves she didn't want the kid because she wanted to be a mum, she wanted the kid so that she could have all the money. She's rank.

Reactions: 4
and that’s not even half the stuff she’s demanded!! She believes she’s entitled to it all not kiaro bcz she is the victim not kiaro Annie stole her man not kiaros daddys 🙈
Did u find it?@e.l.lofthouse

Reactions: 4
What debts? I just cannot believe he went with her and I cannot believe her family haven't just fucked her off.

Why did they all fall out?

I honestly think Kyle should be having her get less, maybe then she'll spend it on the kid. This just proves she didn't want the kid because she wanted to be a mum, she wanted the kid so that she could have all the money. She's rank.
All this info is in the online document xxxx

(The document were not allowed to talk about)

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🫣

Reactions: 2
@jimginjan this screen shot I posted like doesn’t she realise this tit she thinks makes her super mum is standard tit u do when ur a mum 🤨 she wana be an amazing mum to kiaro tell Kyle to shove his money up his arse and get a job provide for ur miricle urself!!
she can bad mouth and dig at KW as much as she wants neither her or kiaro would have jack tit if it wasn’t for him!! The time she can spend with Her child is bcz KW is finding everything the toys on the floor KW paid for ffs just shortly it will be the floor he’s provided also!! She’s living a life most mothers can only dream off having all that time with their kids and never having to worry about bills or if kiaro kicks the toes out his shoes bcz KW is paying for it all!! But bcz she’s greedy and ungreatful it’s not good enough

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.