Goodman Sisters #6 Curly Ellie Won’t Make Him A Walker JGGOL Ringing Venues Like LG The Stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be affronted showing off all the tit I’m pumping into my face paid for by Mr & Mrs Walker! It’s mental - Annie literally funds this witch! She owns her! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I would be affronted showing off all the tit I’m pumping into my face paid for by Mr & Mrs Walker! It’s mental - Annie literally funds this witch! She owns her! 🤣
Yeah we know that- but to all these Fanny’s who follow her she’s telling them single mum working hard providing for my son everything I do is for u my son daddys gives nothing when we know her greedy arse collects 8k per month and kiaro gets one new pair of trainers and some curling tit for his hair!!!
what baffles me more than anything the amount of cash she’s shelling out on her looks why the duck she still a munter??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think alot of it is her personality comes through on her face, no amount if pig trough injections or whatever they are called will make her beautiful when she's infested with ugliness on the inside

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Right so guessing Chloe will be getting married next June when football season finishes. Amelia will be bridesmaid (defo takes it up the arse from TT when Chloe is out at the salon destroying peoples faces with Botox) and Isla and Hudson and maybe one other skaggy mate to balance it out so she looks popular and liked …

Question IS ….. do we think Lozza is even invited ? Do we think lozza is bridesmaid ? Will she go on the hen? How deep is the rift ? Bare in mind she hasn’t been awknowledged publicly by Chlo and Amelia in over a year ??Anyone with inside info, please do tel us !

Also who excited for OK mag special with Karen me joolie glammed up but we actually know her house is grotty as duck. More excited for this wedding than my own TBH 🤣
I thought TT was Chloe? Who is doing what to whom?

I'm going mad. I'm ill and locked in my house

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lozza would be living her best life is Grunt poked Amelia because she'd think she was next. Family are trampy enough to share a man and Grunt has resigned himself to his fate - he's stuck with them.

#prayforGrunt

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lozza would be living her best life is Grunt poked Amelia because she'd think she was next. Family are trampy enough to share a man and Grunt has resigned himself to his fate - he's stuck with them.

#prayforGrunt
Think she’s even had another shag since Kyle?
i don’t think so 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not with her prolapsed fanny
Bet it looks & smells similar to Giro’s fish pie. 🤮

I genuinely don’t think any male would bleeping dare to go near her, might get some trash wannabe Charles Drury, Carl Woods type but even with those sharking she’s still not had a significant other in past 3 years coz she’s that much of a horror and still obsessed with KW and holding out hope him and Annie hit the skids🤣

Botox, fillers & chin threads (to try and streamline the quagmire chin) last week, makeup tattoo this week easily 1k on that ugly bleeping mug of hers in one month.

Plus

Every weekend since ‘payday’ out in London or Brighton at 5* restaurants,

Giros had a new pair of trainers and football programme.

Bets on next week another bout anxiety will drop coz she’s spent up. 😮💨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry I’m probs going to absolute hell. Hudson, isn’t the most handsome baby I’ve seen 😬😬🫢

• Haha
I’m sorry I’m probs going to absolute hell. Hudson, isn’t the most handsome baby I’ve seen 😬😬🫢
Loooooool poor huds the last video didn’t help
But I think he’s a cutie lol

does anyone know who Chloe and Lairen think care about their kids naps
I can’t believe they consider themselves influencers
When was the last time Chloe’s followers increased

what a pair of fools

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lozza be jealous with Chloe’s kids names on grunts football boots. Kairo no where to be seen on any football boots 🤣🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That’s a proper public swipe at Lozza. For all them times Prolaps has mentioned Chloe’s baby weight… she’s been saving this one up !

Giros name will never legitimately be on any football boots no matter how desperate lozza is

• Haha
That’s a proper public swipe at Lozza. For all them times Prolaps has mentioned Chloe’s baby weight… she’s been saving this one up !

Giros name will never legitimately be on any football boots no matter how desperate lozza is
Sorry but I LOVE chloe for this 🤣🤣

Should have waited for a relationship to have a kid. Soz loz

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lozza be jealous with Chloe’s kids names on grunts football boots. Kairo no where to be seen on any football boots 🤣🤣😂
is kyle even allowed to wear football boots of any kind after her petition and mass job walk outs at puma 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.